susan lynn stagner batta

susan lynn stagner batta

Posted in the Spiritwood Forum

someone who knows

Madisonville, KY

#1 Feb 8, 2011
watch out for her!she is a rat,she is a liar and a theif.she'll screw you to get her pills and her pot!she is nothing but a two bit slut!she screws around on her husband while he is at work.watch your back she will steal from you in a heartbeat.she is also a child abuser,so I wouldn't leave your kids with her.she is a low-life dog.don't tell her your problems because everybody in north dakota will know about it.thought I would give you a warning!
Jiggabo Jones

Wharton, NJ

#3 Jun 15, 2011
Why do you say that?!?
someone who knows wrote:
watch out for her!she is a rat,she is a liar and a theif.she'll screw you to get her pills and her pot!she is nothing but a two bit slut!she screws around on her husband while he is at work.watch your back she will steal from you in a heartbeat.she is also a child abuser,so I wouldn't leave your kids with her.she is a low-life dog.don't tell her your problems because everybody in north dakota will know about it.thought I would give you a warning!
some who knows

Murray, KY

#4 Sep 1, 2011
Jiggabo Jones wrote:
Why do you say that?!?
<quoted text>
why do you ask?well.I'll tell you?because she is a low life dog that snorted her pills and smoked her pot in front of my daughter while babysitting her when I was at work.not to mention,a few people has went down because of her.my daughter had unexplained bruises on her,plus me,myself has heard her verbally abuse my daughter.she has stolen from my daughter and I,plus I have seen her steal from other people as well.susan is married and one night I caught her in the back seat with some guy getting it on.I know her very well and I know what she is capable of.so if you ever get that chance to meet her,stay away from her,you will get burned in more ways than one.I'm warning everyone who might cross her path.
some who knows

Madisonville, KY

#6 Sep 13, 2011
Mequon wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you are!!!
I never posted that,but guess what sweety,you're the piece of shit
Jiggabo Jones

East Islip, NY

#7 Sep 20, 2011
You worked?? When?!? Maybe on your back with your legs in the air! You're nothing but a toothless piece of white trash who went back to her even bigger piece of white trash good for nothing so called boyfriend who would drop to his knees with an open mouth for any man waving a dollar bill!
badda bing

Dyer, TN

#8 Oct 10, 2011
jiggabo you probably don't even know these people so why are you putting your to cents in?I happen to know them and you want to run your mouth!how can you defend a bitch who abused her own niece and was even low enough to call her own little niece a whore and a worthless piece of shit!that must mean you are shit yourself!
Wendra

Kansas City, MO

#10 Oct 21, 2011
badda bing wrote:
jiggabo you probably don't even know these people so why are you putting your to cents in?I happen to know them and you want to run your mouth!how can you defend a bitch who abused her own niece and was even low enough to call her own little niece a whore and a worthless piece of shit!that must mean you are shit yourself!
Not only are you a liar but a pedophile as well. You have no room to talk, convict!!!
badda bing

Fulton, KY

#11 Oct 24, 2011
Wendra wrote:
<quoted text>Not only are you a liar but a pedophile as well. You have no room to talk, convict!!!
First off,are you freaking stupid or what?That woman Susan confessed to the things that she has done.That so-called human being should be locked up for child abuse.she is a sick person and you have the nerve to talk sh*t about my post!you are stupid!I have never in my life been in any trouble for anything.I don't do drugs,nothing!it takes a piece of sh*t to defend a piece of sh*t.I give that woman some credit,at least she's admitting to what she has done wrong.and NO,YOU HAVE NO ROOM TO TALK,BIOTCH!
JESS

Fulton, KY

#12 Oct 24, 2011
To all you fools out there that want to defend Susan,a child abuser,guess what? she is also a murderer too!she killed her daughter when she was a little over a year old.she suffocated her in her sleep and got away with it.and you want to defend that?if you do,then you're not fit parents yourselves.A good parent takes care of and protects our kids,not kills them.you people make me sick!
Max

United States

#13 Nov 6, 2012
Wow lot more goes on here than most towns this size!
I am visiting and guess why? Well it's because a very nice woman my son married turns out to be having multiple sexual partners while he's at work... And after reading her own records... She's been doing this sex, marry, two weeks later find another man and sex him till... She dumps hubby to marry new hubby to get another man set up...
Uhhhh but this time she may have picked the wrong guy... His Dad is not near as nice as he is and will see to her getting a very deserving reward for her acts. If it takes me 10 years... This woman's going down!
wellhung

Jamestown, ND

#14 Oct 22, 2013
I don't know. But I do know this. She's very good in bed. Knows how to give head and likes it up the ass. A real great lover despite all of her faults
Anonymous

Cottage Grove, OR

#16 May 28, 2015
Max wrote:
I am visiting and guess why? Well it's because a very nice woman my son married turns out to be having multiple sexual partners while he's at work... And after reading her own records... She's been doing this sex, marry, two weeks later find another man and sex him till... She dumps hubby to marry new hubby to get another man set up...
Uhhhh but this time she may have picked the wrong guy... His Dad is not near as nice as he is and will see to her getting a very deserving reward for her acts. If it takes me 10 years... This woman's going down!
Your a liar~!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous

Cottage Grove, OR

#17 May 28, 2015
Here's my thoughts!!! This news paper should be ashamed of them selves allowing this!!
You should be sued and everyone on here that is SLANDERING Suzy!!! Yep, SLANDERING!! This news paper should be very afraid of being sued!!!! SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous

Cottage Grove, OR

#18 May 28, 2015
Max wrote:
Karma is waiting for you!!!!!
Anonymous

Cottage Grove, OR

#19 May 28, 2015
You all seem to forget that her scumbag husband committed adultery.... Now Suzy....... He harassed her, tore up her house.......Remember the broken doors and window....?
Everyone of you slandering her will have Karma biting you in the butt and ripping you all a new one....
Your the biggest pondscum losers I have every seen... Shame on you her sister.....Your whole family should disown you.. I'm soo pissed right now about this!!!!!!!!!!
And again... Shame on you Jamestown Newspaper!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spiritwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mass Throat Slashings! Jul '16 Missy 1
Jamestown Music Thread (May '12) Mar '16 Musikologist 16
News Growing Population (Feb '16) Feb '16 JANICE ANN 1
North Dakota BBB warning: Driveway Paving Scam ... (Aug '15) Aug '15 BBB nd 1
beware of door to door asphalt paving scams in ... (Apr '12) Jul '15 Snuffy Smith 30
Black Market Baby Broker (May '10) May '15 joanNYadoptees 13
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Dako... (Oct '10) Mar '15 Nidoe 25

Spiritwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spiritwood Mortgages