Undocumented get college OK

Undocumented get college OK

There are 44 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Nov 27, 2007, titled Undocumented get college OK. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

Under a new statewide policy, students may not be denied access to community colleges because they entered the country illegally.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#41 Nov 29, 2007
Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to Earn is for high school students. Why would you think that amounts to free tuition for illegals? Who told you that? Who filled your life with so much hate?
People like you did. I hate that I work my tail off so someone else can get a free ride.

“Fourth Estate = Fifth Column”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#42 Nov 29, 2007
I like the idea of an "L" on the forehead.
What Next

United States

#43 Dec 13, 2007
No other country in the world would allow a citizen from another country to illegally come into the country and use the legal citizens' tax money for support and education. What are our government officials thinking? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this one out. I say vote out the officials in office come election day and put someone in who will protect the CITIZENS' RIGHTS.
RebeltotheLast

Columbia, SC

#44 Dec 14, 2007
local citizen. white males have been the minority for a long time. in the way we have been treated passed over for jobs given to less qualified individuals etc etc. it will always be true affirmative action one example should be called affirmative preference to uneducated folks. the list goes on.

illegal is illegal. what part of that does not anyone understand.

will someone please tell me when the NC colleges and universities were required to begin criminal background checks on applicants and also what murders that were mentioned in the p;osts caused this to occur. i apologize but i did not know of those specific cases. thank you. I also bet that the NC colleges and universities have ignored this law since it was passed as historically black colleges and universities haave ignored the law requiring them to admit other minorities to their campuses. they are afraid someone will play country music on their campus instead of gangster rap withblack women being called hos and bitches and killing white people the main theme of the rap songs. i know one predominantly black university here in SC that recently fired its president. the teachers in the area have their annual teacher certification exam on that campus for one day and all white and other than black teachers who go to take their exams there are counted as full time students for purpose of meeting entrance requirements or at least goals for non black students. strange how the worm has turned/ white people, wake up before all your rights have been taken away. what is wrong with you, brain dead. seems like it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spindale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whatever Happened... Jun 20 sandie K 3
Does anybody know anything about Joyce Mckinney? (Jan '12) Jun 17 Judy J 2
Tri Cities Mall Jun 13 Imarosesbitch 1
Debate: Marijuana - Rutherfordton, NC (May '12) Apr '15 Kimberly Silvers 15
Wilbert Plastics Mar '15 Rudy 3
old hollis school fire? (Feb '10) Feb '15 longtime hollis n... 11
Bobby dean howard and amanda howard Feb '15 Carolina1775 1
More from around the web

Spindale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE