Concerned Mom

Forest City, NC

#1 Nov 9, 2013
I am at the point of pulling my child from this school. I have had nothing but problems and issues this school year. Last year and previous years there has never been an issue but all of a sudden this year with Nikki Gilreath there is drama. I have heard from other parents that have had an issue with this teacher too. Now mind you, I have always supported the teacher's my child has had but this one is so petty and just not a good teacher compared to the others. Has anyone had issues with her before? I would just pull my child from her class but there are only three teachers there and they teach all kids. I tried to speak with Gilreath on several times but she is such a rude woman that I will not speak with her again without others being present.......Help
Tina1980

Forest City, NC

#2 Nov 13, 2013
I had two girls there a few years back. She was so mean to my first that when I found she had my 2nd, I had her changed to another teacher. My oldest said she yelled all the time and would punish the entire class instead of the kids causing the problems. Everytime I run into her she only talks about her husband and his job. Makes me wonder if he is the reason she is still there
FeelYour Pain

Forest City, NC

#3 Nov 15, 2013
I had a similar problem with a bad teacher at Harris school. With all the new teachers coming out of college each year you would think these lazy teachers like this Gilreath would be replaced with someone that will get up there in front of her kids and actually teach. Now I don't know her but if she yells at home the way your kids says, I feel VERY sorry for her hubby. If I were you, I would recommend getting someone from the county offices involved. If she is a bad teacher then I am sure her principle knows too. I say, go over their heads, move her to another school only as a last resort.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spindale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walmart chicks Nov 15 Poomba 1
Any good reasons to move to Mooresboro? (Nov '09) Nov 6 Alot happier 8
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Caro... (Oct '10) Nov '16 404 error 34
Vote for Donald JTrump Oct '16 MAGA 1
News 2 dead, 2 injured in weekend shootings (May '06) Oct '16 ping ping ping 2
Walmart parking lot sex Sep '16 Poomba 1
Pro wrestling in spindale to help beat up cancer Sep '16 David 1

Spindale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spindale Mortgages