State program honors Marion's tailgat...

State program honors Marion's tailgate market shelter

There are 9 comments on the McDowell News story from Jan 29, 2010, titled State program honors Marion's tailgate market shelter. In it, McDowell News reports that:

The shelter for the Historic Marion Tailgate Market was honored Thursday by the N.C. Main Street program as one of the best public/private partnership projects in the entire state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at McDowell News.

Observer

United States

#1 Jan 29, 2010
Well deserved recognition. This site will be here for many years and will provide a meeting place for Farmer/Gardners and members of the public who like fresh produce. I plan to use it often and support those who use it. It gives people just another place to meet and visit. Great Place and well located.Good Luck & Long Life.
got it

Greenville, SC

#2 Jan 29, 2010
Observer wrote:
Well deserved recognition. This site will be here for many years and will provide a meeting place for Farmer/Gardners and members of the public who like fresh produce. I plan to use it often and support those who use it. It gives people just another place to meet and visit. Great Place and well located.Good Luck & Long Life.
It is Freddie! Observer is Freddie. I knew it!
Observer

United States

#3 Jan 29, 2010
"GOT IT ,DON'T GET IT". Where is your pride for the people that this will help and the enjoyment this will provide for the people of this community ? Its wonderful to know that you are in the minority and your views come from deep seated bios and prejudice. Use every opportunity you can spite someone you are jealous of. I think we all know "got it is":......... just ashamed to use the other handle. Your bashing soungs familar !!!!
got it

Greenville, SC

#4 Jan 29, 2010
I apologize, Observer, I'm not boomslang. I'm an observer, like you, and predicted you would comment first on your, I mean, the tailgate market. I actually think the tailgate market turned out nice and I like the quilt pattern on the end. I work, so I never can make it to the market, but it's nice to know we have one.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#5 Jan 29, 2010
Observer wrote:
"GOT IT ,DON'T GET IT". Where is your pride for the people that this will help and the enjoyment this will provide for the people of this community ? Its wonderful to know that you are in the minority and your views come from deep seated bios and prejudice. Use every opportunity you can spite someone you are jealous of. I think we all know "got it is":......... just ashamed to use the other handle. Your bashing soungs familar !!!!
Well, well, well. Your paranoia is showing. You see how wrong you were to accuse me? I'm sorry you are seeing me behind every tree. You may need a well deserved break.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#6 Jan 29, 2010
got it wrote:
I apologize, Observer, I'm not boomslang. I'm an observer, like you, and predicted you would comment first on your, I mean, the tailgate market. I actually think the tailgate market turned out nice and I like the quilt pattern on the end. I work, so I never can make it to the market, but it's nice to know we have one.
Thank you for clearing that up. Observer may start accusing other handles as well. Did you notice how he/she immediately lashed out at you? I realized that you were only joking, but it appears that observer actually doesn't "get it". well, at least the humor *S*
Oh, i'm also an observer by the way.
Observer

United States

#7 Jan 29, 2010
got it wrote:
I don't believe I said anything about you being boomslang ? I do agree its a plus. Look forward to using it.
McDowell taxpayer

Lyman, SC

#8 Jan 29, 2010
Did Tim will and Rutherford get recognized too? They actually recommended and brought the idea to Marion. Despite the fact Freddie's and Bob try to take credit as their own.
Taxpayer

United States

#9 Jan 30, 2010
Observer wrote:
I agree 100%. Cannot wait for summer and all fresh vegetables. Saves a trip to ASH. Farmers Market. Hope all the local farmers will use it.I just read the article and was impressed with the way the money to build it was raised.Some pretty smart people did the county and city a favor.Don't know the details but thanks to all who were involved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spindale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word of Faith and Rutherford County (Sep '10) Dec 7 Buffy 20
Anyone know of Betty Murray in Forest City? Dec 7 Chris 1
trash dump (Aug '14) Nov 29 Linda 3
Walmart parking lot sex (Sep '16) Nov 27 Just us 2
News Capital murder trial set to begin (Mar '06) Nov 25 LoKiTa 27
The Bell Nov 22 a Burns 1
News Church members face court over assault of homos... (Jun '17) Jun '17 16 TEEN SHOTS chi... 5

Spindale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spindale Mortgages