drummer chick

San Diego, CA

#1 Jan 20, 2007
I think it really stinks that this man didn't have a chance in this world to survive and I really feel for this man he could of lost his job like allot of us and and being tossed out in the streets to die.No matter how hard we try to to make ends meat it never ends and the rich people getting all of the money while poor people have to struggle and not try to be homeless to die.I feel like we do feel like garbage being tossed out into a trash can when we lose our jobs and that we don't matter and sweeping us under a rug at least we would be warm under that rug.There is allot of poor people that cannot get jobs and not able to pay there doctor bills or other bills.To me money is nothing but greed and being selfish its so unereal how money can controll how every one lives its taking over our lives and money is so demanding.We lost jobs twice two years close togetherand we have Dr. Bills and other bills all so and we are making ends meat so I feel for this man that I think he didn't derserve to be homeless and to die in the cold winter at least he isn't surffering any more but its sad that he could had a choice to be a live. That could be us.But its so strange how people can get the money and the poor cannot I wish the paper money wasn't controlling of how we ave to lives.Thanks for my Free speach
Miss Gucci

Asheville, NC

#2 Aug 27, 2010

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spindale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jerking n driving Mar 13 Poomba 1
Bobby dean howard and amanda howard (Feb '15) Mar 10 Star1990 3
Word of Faith and Rutherford County (Sep '10) Feb 25 otigerlily 21
Lee Thurman Feb '18 Best Friend 1
Pam earley Jan '18 Ray 3
Is Forest City a sanctuary city? Jan '18 Dee 1
Jinxypie (Mar '16) Dec '17 Jick Wickle 3

Spindale Jobs

Personal Finance

Spindale Mortgages