Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#42599 Sep 25, 2013
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your translating was off, moron. You make shit up as you go.
Know what I think? You should use your own damn Topix name, fatboy.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#42600 Sep 25, 2013
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your translating was off, moron. You make shit up as you go.
Maybe it would be fair to hear your translation so that we can all decide for ourselves which one is correct.

“Vote”

Houston

#42601 Sep 25, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it would be fair to hear your translation so we can all decide for ourselves which one is correct.
That copycat couldn't translate his own foot out of his own mouth.
State of Denial

Charlotte, NC

#42602 Sep 26, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it would be fair to hear your translation so that we can all decide for ourselves which one is correct.
Anyone with a gnat's brain would figure out that Omar's attempt to sound middle eastern is nothing more than a bad interpretation of "Romeo and Juliet" or "Pride and Prejudice".

Probably lives in a poedunk town as the rest of us and has never been out of N.C.

Allen

Robbins, NC

#42603 Sep 26, 2013
State of Denial wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone with a gnat's brain would figure out that Omar's attempt to sound middle eastern is nothing more than a bad interpretation of "Romeo and Juliet" or "Pride and Prejudice".
Probably lives in a poedunk town as the rest of us and has never been out of N.C.
Yes State, I do believe you are right. I am no English scholar but, by judging his sentence structure and punctuation I'd say first grade was probably the longest five years of his life.

“Vote”

Houston

#42604 Sep 26, 2013
Someone like "Omar"is best ignored.Just another sad loser looking for attention.
Taxpayer

Oxford, NC

#42605 Sep 26, 2013
Democracy is the modern version of "the divine right of elitist in Washington": a scam designed to keep the elite in power, and rich, by getting the rubes to believe in the legitimacy of their own enslavement. Voting is the sleight-of-hand that provides an illusion of fairness for an inherently unfair system based on force and fraud.
The voting illusion hides an important truth; that using coercion against others is evil regardless of how many people may have voted for it.
Voting hides (at least, for those who do not look closely) a stunning fact. That nearly everything a government does,(even a democratic government) is done without any vote by citizens. Most government actions and policies are initiated by political and bureaucratic decree. By people voted in offices, who do not even read what they put into law.

“Vote”

Houston

#42606 Sep 26, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
Democracy is the modern version of "the divine right of elitist in Washington": a scam designed to keep the elite in power, and rich, by getting the rubes to believe in the legitimacy of their own enslavement. Voting is the sleight-of-hand that provides an illusion of fairness for an inherently unfair system based on force and fraud.
The voting illusion hides an important truth; that using coercion against others is evil regardless of how many people may have voted for it.
Voting hides (at least, for those who do not look closely) a stunning fact. That nearly everything a government does,(even a democratic government) is done without any vote by citizens. Most government actions and policies are initiated by political and bureaucratic decree. By people voted in offices, who do not even read what they put into law.
You've gone from nut to prophet.By the way,TSF, the Manhattan Institute says mens premiums in NC will QUADRUPLE!!! You are SO LUCKY to have escaped that! What a guy!

“Vote”

Houston

#42607 Sep 26, 2013
This is so funny! My left wing friend Paula tells me her premiums just increased to 700.00 a month! For a family of three!
TSF

Angier, NC

#42608 Sep 26, 2013
The sky is NOT falling and Obamacare IS NOT Armageddon. Ted Cruz is a grandstanding idiot. The Sun will come up and set as usual and your insurance premiums will not increase to 700 million dollars per month as the republikans infer. You ninnies fall for the fear cards every time. Just stay in bed , cover your head and foul the sheets so that Obamacare will not carry you away in a sack.
Foo king

Burnsville, NC

#42609 Sep 26, 2013
All are crooks!!
TSF

Angier, NC

#42610 Sep 26, 2013
Again, I hope you and the Manhattan Institute are wrong. My insurance notification says you are wrong. If they decide to "quadruple" my premiums, they would be at $2140 per month per person. Obviously, I would then just fold because I can sit home and make nothing. Time will tell. Right now I'm ok just watching the dog and pony show of geriatrics with junior high mentality pretending to run a country..
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You've gone from nut to prophet.By the way,TSF, the Manhattan Institute says mens premiums in NC will QUADRUPLE!!! You are SO LUCKY to have escaped that! What a guy!
TSF

Angier, NC

#42611 Sep 26, 2013
NC republikans have irresponsibly rejected federal money to monitor water quality of streams and rivers in NC. NC republikans have irresponsibly rejected federal money to monitor water quality around fracking sites in NC . NC republikans are fracking crazy. Their drinking water comes from these streams and rivers. Republikans have never even learned sensible old tenets like "you don't shit where you drink."

“Vote”

Houston

#42612 Sep 26, 2013
TSF wrote:
Again, I hope you and the Manhattan Institute are wrong. My insurance notification says you are wrong. If they decide to "quadruple" my premiums, they would be at $2140 per month per person. Obviously, I would then just fold because I can sit home and make nothing. Time will tell. Right now I'm ok just watching the dog and pony show of geriatrics with junior high mentality pretending to run a country..
<quoted text>
I hope I'm wrong as well.For real.Once again, Ted Cruz did exactly what he said he was going to do, what the voters in Texas wanted him to do.It IS SHOCKING that a politician would do what he SAID HE WOULD DO, in this day and time.
Taxpayer

Gatesville, NC

#42613 Sep 26, 2013
TSF wrote:
NC republikans have irresponsibly rejected federal money to monitor water quality of streams and rivers in NC. NC republikans have irresponsibly rejected federal money to monitor water quality around fracking sites in NC . NC republikans are fracking crazy. Their drinking water comes from these streams and rivers. Republikans have never even learned sensible old tenets like "you don't shit where you drink."
If you want to be owned by the Federal government move to New York City freeloader. I on the other hand do not. I am a free American and the thieving Communist federal government can take the money, they have stolen from me and my family, and be dammed with it. Just like the schools the money comes with strings that put them in power over the state and our lives.
NC had enough back bone to tell them to shove it.
Waco 1909

Franklin, NC

#42614 Sep 26, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Someone like "Omar"is best ignored.Just another sad loser looking for attention.
And you're not? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAH
good one.

“Vote”

Houston

#42615 Sep 26, 2013
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're not? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAH
good one.
I think your post speaks for itself.
TSF

Angier, NC

#42616 Sep 26, 2013
WTF does any of that have to do with keeping our rivers, streams and drinking water free of pollution?
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to be owned by the Federal government move to New York City freeloader. I on the other hand do not. I am a free American and the thieving Communist federal government can take the money, they have stolen from me and my family, and be dammed with it. Just like the schools the money comes with strings that put them in power over the state and our lives.
NC had enough back bone to tell them to shove it.
TSF

Angier, NC

#42617 Sep 26, 2013
I didn't say his behavior was shocking. I said it was stupid .
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I hope I'm wrong as well.For real.Once again, Ted Cruz did exactly what he said he was going to do, what the voters in Texas wanted him to do.It IS SHOCKING that a politician would do what he SAID HE WOULD DO, in this day and time.

“Vote”

Houston

#42618 Sep 26, 2013
TSF wrote:
I didn't say his behavior was shocking. I said it was stupid .
<quoted text>
So, standing up for what you believe in, is stupid? Disagree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spindale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Red Raven/Heather Works (Apr '13) Aug 22 Jess 9
old hollis school fire? (Feb '10) May '16 R Hester 14
Flea market or Farmers market (Feb '16) Apr '16 SunStarGirl 2
Jinxypie Mar '16 homeboy 1
Did Anyone Get Kilt in Your Tornado (Jan '12) Dec '15 Redneck 2
Wilbert Plastics (Mar '15) Nov '15 Reen 9
Tri Cities Mall (Jun '15) Nov '15 caruthers 3

Spindale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance