Husband Charged With Killing Wife

Jul 25, 2011 Full story: WLOS

A Rutherford County man is behind bars after his wife is found dead in the couple's home.

Full Story
Maria

Beverly Hills, FL

#1 Jul 26, 2011
Hi my name is Maria, and my sister is Rosemarie Kuhl. The woman killed by her husband. I am on here to try to tell all women who are or have been in a abusive relationship to get help. No love is worth losing your life over. These are the times when women have to band together. Please do something now before its to late.

Rosemarie you will be missed. We love you!

Thank You

Maria Chavarria
Fl
Cynthia

Whitakers, NC

#2 Jul 28, 2011
I worked with Rose at DSS. I am very sorry for your loss, Maria (and the rest of Rose's family). We will miss her here at DSS very much. She had a big laugh that you could hear all the way down the halls, which everyone always knew was Rose. She did well for herself in life and was a strong woman. I, too, wish she would have been strong enough to get out of her situation before tragedy struck. I will also plea to all women (and men) in violent situations with a spouse or significant other to get out while you can. If you don't think you can do it on your own, get help from friends, family, co-workers, whomever you can. I pray that Rose has finally found the peace she seeked but never had on this Earth. Rest now, Rose. We will miss you.

Cynthia Nettles

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spindale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lesbian dirty talk? I kinda want a girl to get ... Oct 7 Anonymous 2
wife wanting girlfriend (Jan '13) Oct 7 Anonymous 2
Sex buddies Oct 7 Sexsecrets1991 1
Capital murder trial set to begin (Mar '06) Oct 4 Geena 19
trash dump Sep 29 Wordup 2
Shane Nations Sep 29 Nadude 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in North Caro... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Waco 28
Spindale Dating
Find my Match

Spindale Jobs