Brad Greenway

Asheville, NC

#1 Aug 21, 2010
Always looking for more perjurers for our projects in court. Sign up if you are good at lying under oath. See me in the courthouse.
Brad Greenway

Asheville, NC

#2 Aug 24, 2010
Greedings from the bewtyfull Grove Park In. This hyer is a update.

While I'm out hyur on another junkitt simmanarr lerning to use chickanry & suttle armtwistin to get relected and pleeze the majardy of my cornsteatuwuncy I thot I wudd nodeefy my gudde peeple back home thet we need more yung peeple willing to lie under oweth for us befor the magerstrates and on depersitions and affidavys and in the corts of law. We had one hear recenly thet was mightdy good and he tuck the magisterate and sherruff for a reel ride. He's one of our boys a trooly skilfull lire and iggle scout but don't take no rides with him in his daddy's high pared Bemmer or you mite just git killed like Travis Hames did. He hits them curves at 90 and lays down rubber and dont take no prisners. But we knowed how to sweep that homercide under the rug while the trooper and meedie warnt watching and all the flack we caught was just from the mouthy famly and medlesome outsiders that knows they bedder not show up around hyer cawzing trubble. One of them done got bit for inter feerin and knows we are the mussel and brawn hyer and dont go by none of them laws in them stupid books in Raleeigh.

Wee had our Doc Warshbern say all over the caounty about that killing that "it wos just a aaaaaacccidint!"

If you will go to the Rellerfurd corthouse and climb them stares on the end next to my faverit beer hawl the Leegul Groungs and when you git to the topp go rite to the office with the scowling ugly woman who is allers in a fowl moode from too decades of hot flashes when she done the change twnety year ago. She aint reely no witch so stand thare but not to close so she caint bite untill she gits off the fone or quits filing her fangernales and sine up on our list of perjers willing to commit perjery for us in the interest of justus and patritism. And I thanky and you will be ritchly reewardid.

Brad "Junkitt" Greenway
Your Dooly Elecktid Districk Atturny

"The boy from Polk Weaned on Poke Greens"

Out moto: If you caint wheedle a vote buy it.
Miss Gucci

Asheville, NC

#3 Aug 27, 2010
While yore thar tell them younuns to keep the panties offt my flag poles

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spindale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know of Betty Murray in Forest City? 6 hr oralman69 3
Bi**ch front desk worker at carpenter mulch? May 18 Former customer 2
Bechler Mine May 15 james 1
Hottest and Happiest Girl In Rutherford Co. Apr 30 SoGood 1
anyone know the name of the cute blond guy work... Apr 22 oralman69 1
Dirty panties for sale?? Apr '18 MKF_54 1
Jerking n driving Mar '18 Poomba 1

Spindale Jobs

Personal Finance

Spindale Mortgages