Family History
Kim Collier DeVilbiss

AOL

#1 Jan 30, 2006
I have been researching my family tree, and I am looking for family members of my grandfather Frank W. DeVilbiss Sr. I understand that my grandfather's older brother Samuel had an egg business on Charles Street and that his son John took it over in 1949. My grandfather passed away on May 3, 1961, and I never knew him. My father, Frank W. DeVilbiss Jr, passed away in 1972 when I was 11. I never heard any family stories, nor do I remember ever meeting my great uncles.

Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you.
Stephanie

Bowling Green, OH

#2 Dec 20, 2009
Do you live in Spencerville? I know a DeVilbiss family here (Spencerville) though not well. If you can't find that family, let me know. I would love to help you contact them.
B twombly

Shorewood, IL

#3 Nov 6, 2010
I too am looking for a family member in either St Marys, Spencerville, or Lima. I am looking for any one realated to my GGG grandfather Abraham Winger. I know that there is a women by the name of Winger who lives in the area. She would be related to my grand mother, Ruth Wieter (Littlefield) of Chicago. She is going to be 100 years old this year and has dimensia. Otherwise I would just ask her. I only know what i can remember from stories when i was young. Other related names would be Hager or I think, Kurtz

Please help me.
Mee

Charlotte, NC

#4 Dec 9, 2012
I married a Caudill .....His mothers maiden name is Devilbiss....Her father owned the egg factory....email and we will talk [email protected] l.com
Mee

Charlotte, NC

#5 Dec 9, 2012
Sorry email is [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OD at DG? Sep 11 Curious and Conce... 1
News Pennington pleads innocent (Jan '08) May '17 Guywhowasthere 29
Election Who do you support for State House in Ohio (Dis... (Oct '10) Mar '17 State pharrt 7
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Ohio (Dist... (Oct '10) Mar '17 You pharrt 16
News Sandra Noggler (May '08) Mar '17 HER DAUGHTER CORA 7
Sandy Heffner (Oct '15) Oct '15 My friend 1
mysterious hum (Sep '15) Sep '15 hummer 2

Spencerville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerville Mortgages