7 cases heard in Common Pleas Court

7 cases heard in Common Pleas Court

There are 24 comments on the The Times Bulletin story from Jul 14, 2015, titled 7 cases heard in Common Pleas Court. In it, The Times Bulletin reports that:

A Mendon man was sent to prison Tuesday for violating his probation by being convicted of a felony in Mercer County. Dallas Fortner, was sentenced by Retired Judge Charles Steele.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times Bulletin.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TRSHACK

Scott, OH

#1 Jul 15, 2015
Why do our judges waste our tax dollars sentencing non violent drug offenders to prison. Doesn't retired Judge Steele understand what retired means?
Bill

United States

#2 Jul 16, 2015
People like Brett fortney need prison, what is he 30 and was trying to have sex with a minor. I hope he gets his in prison...
Pope Rush says

Bellefontaine, OH

#3 Jul 16, 2015
TRSHACK wrote:
Why do our judges waste our tax dollars sentencing non violent drug offenders to prison. Doesn't retired Judge Steele understand what retired means?
You are an idiot. Why do allegedly non violent drug offenders break the law. Just how many chances do you think they ought to get before more severe punishment is handed out? Wise up.
ICallBS

Van Wert, OH

#4 Sep 8, 2015
Pope Rush says wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot. Why do allegedly non violent drug offenders break the law. Just how many chances do you think they ought to get before more severe punishment is handed out? Wise up.
How about you go have sex with your miserable fat wife and shut the f#ck up? You spew your nonsense on most every thread, you stick your nose up the cops ass, which leads me to believe you are one. Which is even sicker. Are people like you calling the shots? That's a scary thought. And why do you have so much free time, you must be unemployed! Talk about a liberal fascist! That, or you've never worked an honest job a day in your life. The kind that leave you sore with sweat on your brow. Get a life already, you're so wet behind the ears it's dripping down your face. You're not as anonymous as you seem to think.
Reality Check

Van Wert, OH

#5 Sep 8, 2015
TRSHACK wrote:
I'm not sure what the exact protocol is, but either Judge Steele is obligated to see all of his cases through to resolution or he chose to so that Judge Burchfield wouldn't be burdened with these old cases.

The glaring omission in your comment is why are these old cases continuing to show back up in court more than 8 months after Judge Steele has retired and will probably continue to do so for many months, if not years to come. Maybe the problem isn't the judge or the courts, but the drug offenders.
Pope Rush says

Bellefontaine, OH

#6 Sep 8, 2015
You baby killers from Waverly need to keep your perversion to yourself. Nobody believes your lies anymore. Anyone who would hold up HC for president is sick. Your party is the party of murdering baby killers and you support everything that is perverted. HC it is alleged is a sexual pervert and you support her. She has also been called the "Butcher of Benghazi."

And genius, why would you dig up a 2 month old thread? You need to get a JOB.
Ushouldabeenabor ted

Mountain View, CA

#7 Sep 13, 2015
Pope Rush says wrote:
You baby killers from Waverly need to keep your perversion to yourself. Nobody believes your lies anymore. Anyone who would hold up HC for president is sick. Your party is the party of murdering baby killers and you support everything that is perverted. HC it is alleged is a sexual pervert and you support her. She has also been called the "Butcher of Benghazi."
And genius, why would you dig up a 2 month old thread? You need to get a JOB.
I've had 4 abortions. I regret nothing.
Pope Rush says

Bellefontaine, OH

#8 Sep 13, 2015
Ushouldabeenaborted wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had 4 abortions. I regret nothing.
So you are a mass murderer. Do you think that is something to brag about? Are you any relation to Jeffery Dahlmer? Aren't you smart enough to use birth control? It sounds like you are just an old whore who sleeps with anyone. Prostitution is still against the law. Have you ever been checked for STD? What separates you from the butchers of ISIL; an ocean?
Ushouldabeenabor ted

Mountain View, CA

#9 Sep 13, 2015
Pope Rush says wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are a mass murderer. Do you think that is something to brag about? Are you any relation to Jeffery Dahlmer? Aren't you smart enough to use birth control? It sounds like you are just an old whore who sleeps with anyone. Prostitution is still against the law. Have you ever been checked for STD? What separates you from the butchers of ISIL; an ocean?
Didn't you use to date Ed?

“Don't Tread On Me”

Since: Jul 15

Location hidden

#10 Sep 13, 2015
Pope Rush says wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to once again ruin your uninformed tirade with pesky facts and reailty, but most serial killers are rightwingers.
Dahmer was a born-again Christian, and Ted Bundy was very active within the Republican party (when he wasn't busy strangling innocent people).
You Jesus cult sickos have an uncanny knack for attracting the very lowest forms of human life...
Henry

Middle Point, OH

#12 Sep 13, 2015
Pope Rush says wrote:
<quoted text>
Prostitution is illegal, but GOPers don't seem to have a problem with child molestation. Even your Duggar was caught with a prostitute. OH! It's different when a GOPer does it than when someone else does it. It's a GOPer's religious rights to molest his sisters and his sisters friends, even when his parents know!
Henry

Middle Point, OH

#13 Sep 13, 2015
Pope Rush Says wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops, I almost forgot to mention Tim McVeigh. That guy sounded exactly like every Republican poster I've seen here, and he pointlessly attacked a daycare center full of children.
Yeah, these "morally superior" rightwing domestic terrorists really love kids...
Tim McVeigh was a GOPer supporter. He even worked at a GOPer campaign headquarters during the election time. A lot of serial killers and rapist were volunteers for the GOPer party.
Henry

Middle Point, OH

#14 Sep 13, 2015
Known fact! 80% of serial killers vote for GOPers!

“Don't Tread On Me”

Location hidden

#15 Sep 13, 2015
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Prostitution is illegal, but GOPers don't seem to have a problem with child molestation. Even your Duggar was caught with a prostitute. OH! It's different when a GOPer does it than when someone else does it. It's a GOPer's religious rights to molest his sisters and his sisters friends, even when his parents know!
Just look how many preachers, anti-LGBT activists, and "traditional family values" supporters got caught up in that Ashley Madison hack along with that nice REPUBLICAN Duggar boy. All probably fellow rightwingers, all presumably ardent supporters of the "sanctity of traditional marriage and Christian values", and all using the internet to cheat on their spouses.
Not surprisingly, though, I've yet to see Pope-a-Dope mention ANY of those lyin cheatin deceitful perverted wh0res who think that they are above the law...
rubiks cube

Lima, OH

#17 Sep 13, 2015
Henry wrote:
Known fact! 80% of serial killers vote for GOPers!
That is correct! Ted Bundy for one!
youarenotgod

Van Wert, OH

#18 Sep 16, 2015
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure what the exact protocol is, but either Judge Steele is obligated to see all of his cases through to resolution or he chose to so that Judge Burchfield wouldn't be burdened with these old cases.
The glaring omission in your comment is why are these old cases continuing to show back up in court more than 8 months after Judge Steele has retired and will probably continue to do so for many months, if not years to come. Maybe the problem isn't the judge or the courts, but the drug offenders.
drug offenders. are you offended? because i'm offended daily. pervert, drunk cops aren't held accountable.
vwo

Van Wert, OH

#19 Sep 16, 2015
Pope Rush Says wrote:
<quoted text>
That's troubling, considering the fact that I live in a town full of consistently Republican voters who refuse to explain why they repeatedly vote the way they do.
I wonder how much time we have left before someone like Pope-a-Dope finally snaps while watching Fox News and goes out on a shooting spree because "God told them to do it"...
I think you have more to worry about with waverly ohio, otherwise known as Adam
Why

Bellefontaine, OH

#21 Sep 16, 2015
Pope Rush Says wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops, I almost forgot to mention Tim McVeigh. That guy sounded exactly like every Republican poster I've seen here, and he pointlessly attacked a daycare center full of children.
Yeah, these "morally superior" rightwing domestic terrorists really love kids...
Yeah baby killer, as if you cared about children. You support the murder and dismemberment of millions of babies. You think the democrats don't have perversion? You want the moral high ground? Ha!

The Democrat Sexual Misconduct List of Senators Governors Senator and Judges only:

Gerald Ackerman - Democrat MI May - In May 2000, convicted on 10 felony counts of criminal sexual conduct; sentenced to 18 to 38 years imprisonment, also 1 year for indecent exposure to a minor.
Brock Adams - Democrat WA Sen - Arrested for drugging, assault, and rape of a woman.(While married)
Sam Adams - Democrat OR May - Lied, but proven guilty to an affair with an 18-year old male intern.
Gary Becker - Democrat WI May - Arrested for soliciting sex of a minor (14 years old).
Rod Blagojevich - Democrat IL Gov - Among other things, also proven to have had an affair.
Bill Clinton - Democrat Prsdnt - Cheated on wife with an intern and others
Hillary Clinton - Democrat Sec’y S – Abused young women in lesbian affairs
Gary Condit - Democrat CA Rep - Extramarital affair with Chandra Levy.(Woman was murdered, but not by him)
Roosevelt Dobbins - Democrat AK Rep - Convicted of fondling a 16-year old while in office.
John Edwards - Democrat NC Sen - Extramarital affair with staff member, while wife was critically ill with breast cancer.
Steven Effman - Democrat FL Rep - Admitted in 2003 to inappropriate relationships with three divorce clients; (While married)
Silvio Failla - Democrat NJ Asm - Was shot and killed when a prostitute he solcicited tried to rob him with the help of her pimp.
Barney Frank - Democrat MA Rep - Hired a male prostitute, ran a prostitution ring from his own home.
Kerry Gauthier - Democrat MN Rep - In August of 2012, he had sex with a 17 year old boy in a public bathroom. Admitted it and agreed to not run for re-election.
David Giles - Democrat WA Rep - Convicted in June 2000 of child rape.(While Married)
Neil Goldschmidt - Democrat OR May - In 2004, confessed to an affair with a 14 year old girl.(while married)
Gary Hart - Democrat CO Sen - Had an affair in 1988 with then model Donna Rice.(while married)
Wayne Hays - Democrat OH Rep - Sexual Acts with secretary.(While married)
Gordon Hintz - Democrat WI Rep - Arrested Feb. 10, 2011 for violating a City of Appleton ordinance of touching or offering to touch sexual parts.
Allan Howe - Democrat UT Rep - 2 counts of solicitation of a prostitute.(While married)
Daniel Inouye - Democrat HI Rep - Charged with sexual harassment against numerous women on his staff.(While married)
Ted Kennedy - Democrat MA Sen - Admitted to womanizing while married from 1967-1981. Confirmed relations with Mary Jo Kapechne.
Vito J. Lopez - Democrat NJ Asm - Stripped of his committee chairmanship and censured after he sexually harassed two women who worked in his district office.
Robert L. Leggit - Democrat CA Rep - Fathered two illegitimate children by a Congressional secretary, then had an affair with another woman who was an aide to Speaker Carl Albert.
Tim Mahoney - Democrat IL Rep - Cheated on wife with a staff member, and then paid her $121,000 to keep quiet.
Anthony Weiner - Democrat NY Rep - In 2011, he confessed to tweeting / e-mailing inappropriate photos to a college girl.(while married)
David Wu - Democrat Or Rep - In 2011, had an affair with a minor, and friend of a campaign contributor (while married). He resigned from Congress.

“Don't Tread On Me”

Location hidden

#22 Sep 16, 2015
Notice how fast the kiddie GrOPin domestic terrorists quiet down whenever someone confronts them with solid facts and documented history?
ROFLMAO

“Don't Tread On Me”

Location hidden

#23 Sep 16, 2015
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah baby killer, as if you cared about children. You support the murder and dismemberment of millions of babies. You think the democrats don't have perversion? You want the moral high ground? Ha!
The Democrat Sexual Misconduct List of Senators Governors Senator and Judges only:
Gerald Ackerman - Democrat MI May - In May 2000, convicted on 10 felony counts of criminal sexual conduct; sentenced to 18 to 38 years imprisonment, also 1 year for indecent exposure to a minor.
Brock Adams - Democrat WA Sen - Arrested for drugging, assault, and rape of a woman.(While married)
Sam Adams - Democrat OR May - Lied, but proven guilty to an affair with an 18-year old male intern.
Gary Becker - Democrat WI May - Arrested for soliciting sex of a minor (14 years old).
Rod Blagojevich - Democrat IL Gov - Among other things, also proven to have had an affair.
Bill Clinton - Democrat Prsdnt - Cheated on wife with an intern and others
Hillary Clinton - Democrat Sec’y S – Abused young women in lesbian affairs
Gary Condit - Democrat CA Rep - Extramarital affair with Chandra Levy.(Woman was murdered, but not by him)
Roosevelt Dobbins - Democrat AK Rep - Convicted of fondling a 16-year old while in office.
John Edwards - Democrat NC Sen - Extramarital affair with staff member, while wife was critically ill with breast cancer.
Steven Effman - Democrat FL Rep - Admitted in 2003 to inappropriate relationships with three divorce clients; (While married)
Silvio Failla - Democrat NJ Asm - Was shot and killed when a prostitute he solcicited tried to rob him with the help of her pimp.
Barney Frank - Democrat MA Rep - Hired a male prostitute, ran a prostitution ring from his own home.
Kerry Gauthier - Democrat MN Rep - In August of 2012, he had sex with a 17 year old boy in a public bathroom. Admitted it and agreed to not run for re-election.
David Giles - Democrat WA Rep - Convicted in June 2000 of child rape.(While Married)
Neil Goldschmidt - Democrat OR May - In 2004, confessed to an affair with a 14 year old girl.(while married)
Gary Hart - Democrat CO Sen - Had an affair in 1988 with then model Donna Rice.(while married)
Wayne Hays - Democrat OH Rep - Sexual Acts with secretary.(While married)
Gordon Hintz - Democrat WI Rep - Arrested Feb. 10, 2011 for violating a City of Appleton ordinance of touching or offering to touch sexual parts.
Allan Howe - Democrat UT Rep - 2 counts of solicitation of a prostitute.(While married)
Daniel Inouye - Democrat HI Rep - Charged with sexual harassment against numerous women on his staff.(While married)
Ted Kennedy - Democrat MA Sen - Admitted to womanizing while married from 1967-1981. Confirmed relations with Mary Jo Kapechne.
Vito J. Lopez - Democrat NJ Asm - Stripped of his committee chairmanship and censured after he sexually harassed two women who worked in his district office.
Robert L. Leggit - Democrat CA Rep - Fathered two illegitimate children by a Congressional secretary, then had an affair with another woman who was an aide to Speaker Carl Albert.
Tim Mahoney - Democrat IL Rep - Cheated on wife with a staff member, and then paid her $121,000 to keep quiet.
Anthony Weiner - Democrat NY Rep - In 2011, he confessed to tweeting / e-mailing inappropriate photos to a college girl.(while married)
David Wu - Democrat Or Rep - In 2011, had an affair with a minor, and friend of a campaign contributor (while married). He resigned from Congress.
Hey, congratulations, you just tried to defend rightwing serial killers and domestic terrorists with a list of extramarital affairs.
Typical brainwashed Republiscum...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James Oct 10 If onley 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Ohio (Dist... (Oct '10) Sep 20 Moms Farts 42
News Roselawn Manor sets major expansion Sep '18 Greg Schwark 1
Cassie Joseph Jun '18 Maranda 2
Jimbo Hitner (Apr '18) Jun '18 Dirtybuttt 7
Jodi Harrell Jun '18 Keaton 8
Haley nichole Hopson. can't spell her married name (Jan '14) Feb '18 Shaydiesandz 6

Spencerville Jobs

Personal Finance

Spencerville Mortgages