Burtonsville Roy Rogers to Open Week ...

Burtonsville Roy Rogers to Open Week of Dec. 17

There are 4 comments on the Patch.com story from Dec 4, 2012, titled Burtonsville Roy Rogers to Open Week of Dec. 17. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Burtonsville may open an early holiday present: A spokesperson for Roy Rogers said the chain will open its Burtonsville location the week of Dec.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

fatso

Dundalk, MD

#1 Dec 12, 2012
Double R burgers yea!
ehhhhhhh

Troy, MI

#2 Dec 15, 2012
They just need to keep it closed. The roys corperation needs to get their other stores well first. Nasty. Treats their employees like trash. The stores are always so dirty.
yeah right

Hagerstown, MD

#3 Dec 30, 2012
You can always tell a disgruntled employee or ex-eployee. Roy Rogers is like any other place come during a rush or right ater and you prolly will not find the place pristine However the standard at Roy Rogers are highr thenany other similar food place.
Sam

Fairfax, VA

#4 Jan 1, 2013
I've attempted to get food there 4 times. The lines are long to order, there is only 1 order taker, and equally long to pick up your order. I have left after standing in a non-moving line halfway down the dining room.

There are 2 people keeping the dining room clean, however.
The drive thru line is just terrible, long and non moving as well.
I won't be going back any time soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) May '16 American 8
News Teen fatally shot after wounding officer (Jan '07) Jan '16 MarqueseLilBro 250
Robin Hood Pool (Jun '15) Jun '15 Huskyfan 1
New Office Space in Empty Lot (Mar '15) Mar '15 brook 5
News Ananda makes GQ's list of 25 best American new ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Calvin 1
Howard council to consider Long Reach Village C... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Roy Tiller 2
News Fulton community to testify against proposed co... (Sep '14) Sep '14 ctider 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerville Mortgages