Teen fatally shot after wounding officer

A Montgomery County police officer shot and killed a teenage suspect at a park-and-ride lot in Burtonsville yesterday after the youth allegedly approached another officer and shot him in the shoulder. Full Story
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Since: Jan 10

New Freedom, PA

#281 Oct 14, 2011
unknown wrote:
i still think that the police officer shouldnt have killed Marquies Dajour Timberlake. Even though he shoot him. That was wrong. I see that the police has the right to shoot back, but you are not suppose to kill him.
Are you serious? If somebody shoots you, odds are if you don't kill them ASAP they will kill you.
RJS

Dunlap, TN

#282 Oct 15, 2011
ashley wrote:
Rip quese
yea,like what else does he have to do?
Auntie

United States

#283 Apr 9, 2012
Da Police wrote:
It's unfortunate that another young black man had to loose his life. However, no Montgomery County police officer took joy in this situation. One of our own was wounded and another officer took actions to save that officer's life. The police officer that was shot now has to life with that bullet inside of him for the rest of his life. The first uniformed officer on the scene took steps in an attempt to save Marquese's life. The young officer was there while Marquese died in his arms. Many of us have children that are Marquese's age. The whole situation is very unfortunate. Being a police officer is a thankless job. People want you around least when they need you the most.
Marquese did not die in no damn police officer's arm he died laying on that cold ground, he wss shot in his back 6 times,the officer that was shot does not have a bullet in him for the rest of his life, that bullet was removed, he had no life threatening injuries, i cannot imagine where yo got that lie. He was not trying to save Marqyese life, because if he was he would have arrested David Cohl, 3 days before when they set him up and he sold then nail remover, come on you want the truth ask a family membeer who has from that day until now lived a nightmare. Six days after there first setup with David, January 19, 2007 they followed David from his house to my nephews house WHY DIDN'T THEY ARREST HIM RIGHT THERE, WHEN YOU KNEW HE SOLD YOU NAIL REMOVER, WHY WOULD YOU WASTE THE TAX PAYERS MONEY TO SET UP A 16 YEAR OLD INSTEAD OF GOING TO THE SOURCES THAT YOU ALL KNOW WHERE IT IS COMNG FROM, SO YOU SET UP THIS 16 YR OLD VIETNAMESE,A CONFRONTATION BROKE OUT IN THE CAR AND THE GUN WENT OFF, THIS IS THE STORY dAVID TOLD HIS MOTHER, AND YES IF ANYONE OUT THERE THAT CAN WALK ON WATER AND HAS NEVER DID A BAD THING IN THEIR LIFE, I APPLAUD YOU. BUT AS WE COME TO HAVE PEACE IN OUR LIVES ,BECAUSE WE KNOW THAT WE CANNOT TURN BACK HAND OF TIME,WE KNOW ALL THAT WE WENT THROUGH THAT DAY WITH THEM TELLING US THAT HE WAS AT PG HOSPITAL AND WHEN WE GOT THERE WE WERE TOLD THAT HE WAS NOT AND ONE OF THE HOSPITAL EMPLOYEES TOLD US THAT HE WAS AND THEY WERE TOLD TO TEL US THAT HE WASN'T, THEY SAID THAT HE WAS IN BALTIMORE, WE CALLED ALL NIGHT TRYING TO FIND OUT WERE THEY HAD TAKEN THE BODY, WE FINALLY FOUND HIM THE NEXT MORNIGN WHEN WE CALLED JOHN HOPKINS AND THEY SAID THAT THEY HAD JUST GOT THE BODY, IT WAS A BUNCH OF LIES THAT DAY, BUT BECAUSE THE LIFE THAT WAS TAKEN WAS MARQUESE'S WE WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT HAPPENED THAT DAY, DAVID WAS THREATHENED NOT TO SAY ANYTHING ELSE TO US, MORE POWER TO HIS ASS! HIS MOTHER AND SISTER CAME TO OUR HOUSE, TO GIVE THERE CONDOLENCES AND THE SISTER WAS THERE TALKING TO MARQUESE BEFORE HE DIED AND AFTER THERE VISIT TO THE HOUSE THEY WERE INSTUCTED NOT TO HAVE ANY CONTACT WITH US AND WHEN THEY WENT TO COURT SHE SAID THAT SHE DID NOT KNOW ANYTHING, NOW YOU TELL ME WHAT THE TRUTH REALLY IS, AND THE OFFICER'S WERE NOT CHARGED WITH ANYTHING, INSPITE OF THE SIX BULLETS IN HIS BACK, THERE WAS A TOTAL OF 8 IN HIS BODY NOW YOU TELL US WHAT HAPPEN THAT DAY? AND NO, YOU DID NOT KNOW WHO MARQUESE WAS ALL THIS BAD STUFF YOU SAID HE DID , THAT IS NOT THE CHILD THAT I KNEW, WHO WAS RESPECTFUL TO HIS ELDERS AND TOOK CARE OF HIS SIBLINGS AND COUSINS. IF HE LIVED A SECRET LIFE YOU KEEP THAT TO YOURSELF AND DO NOT PUT STUFF LIKE THAT OUT THERE IF YOU NEVER KNEW HIM AS A PERSON!!!!!!!!!!HIS GREAT AUNT!
Auntie

United States

#284 Apr 9, 2012
bill cosby wrote:
pants on the ground, looking like a fool with your pants on the ground,with the gold in your mouth, hat turned sideways,pants hit the ground. 38 crew looking like a buch of fools.
WELL IT SURE LOOKS LIKE THE SAGGING TREND HAS TRICKLED ON OVER TO THE WHITE SIDE HUH!
granna

Washington, DC

#285 Dec 10, 2012
Ed2day wrote:
<quoted text>You said a mouthful. I am black and I am fed up with those who do not take responsibility for their own lives. Regardless of what you think, I will bet my bottom dollar that she does get food stamps and subsidised rent! I can tell that she is not educated just by her posting! So that tells me that she hasn't been responsible in raising her kids! My point is that some of us black folks think the government is supposed to take care of all our needs. It will never happen! Some of us have become dependent on the government, so we don;t take the iniitiative to make our own way. We've become lazy! Yes white kids have problems too, but I was addressing Queen in particular because she has that welfare attitude. Being black I know it when I hear it! You sound like a bleeding heart liberal, don't challenge people to be better, let the government take care of it, throw more money into the abyss. Am I racist because I challenge the status quo? I speak out about which I have a problem with, and I'm tired of my tax money paying for those who don't contribute to this society but want everything given to them. You state you pay taxes too, so you like it? Like I said to Queen, I don't commit crimes, I work for my living and don't sell or use drugs. When they say stuff like f*ck the police, that telly their mentality right there! If you were black you'd know it when you hear it!
Hello, I am the mother of that Queen, and she and has never been in or on the welfare register! she was brought up to think positive and in a GODLY manner, so what you are getting from her is a grieving demeanor, she is not ignorant not by a long shot she is a college graduate and been at her job for 19+ years and neither was Marquese ignorant! THIS IS A CRUEL WORLD DOWN HERE IN THESE TIMES TO RAISE A CHILD, IS EVERYONE IN YOUR FAMILY PERFECT, I DON'T THINK SO, EVERYBODIES FAMILY IS EFFECTED WITH THESE LAST DAYS, NOW IF YOU PERFECT AND WALK ON WATER, THEN SO BE IT, BUT I KNOW A GOD, AND HE IS THE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!SO DO NOT EVER DIRESPECT MY DAUGTHER AND SAY THAT SHE IS IGNORANT OR ON WELFARE, BECAUSE THERE ARE MORE WHITE PEOPLE ON WELFARE IN THESE HERE TIMES THEN BLACK, TAKE A TOLL, MORE BLACKS ARE BEING TAKEN OFF AND WHITES ARE BEING ADDED TO THAT HOUSING/WELFARE REGISTER! HELLO, AND HAVE A BLESSED LIFE, BECAUSE ANYTHING THAT YOU COME BACK TO ME WITH, I WILL TURN IT OVER TO THE LORD AND LET HIM WORK IT OUT NOT YOU! I SAID WHAT I HAD TO SAY AND THAT IS THE END OF MY DISCUSSION WITH THE JUDGE(YOU)!!!!!!!!
leanos

United States

#286 Jan 13, 2013
I prey for you man rip quese kcuf the feds
Anthony Talarico

Ottawa, Canada

#287 Oct 1, 2013
unknown wrote:
i still think that the police officer shouldnt have killed Marquies Dajour Timberlake. Even though he shoot him. That was wrong. I see that the police has the right to shoot back, but you are not suppose to kill him.
Doesnt matter, the officer felt threatened, this Timberlake fool was probably an intimidating individual obviously, so he got wat he got, end of story

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fulton community to testify against proposed co... Sep '14 ctider 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Jul '14 Tim the Bagger 7
find a man in your town tonight free! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ian Polhemus 1
Who do you support for Sheriff in Maryland (Mon... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Follower Of News 2
Archaeologists find more than 100,000 artifacts... (Oct '08) Oct '08 JasonLinett 2
Spencerville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Spencerville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Spencerville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Spencerville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:37 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 1:37PM