Assaulted In Brockport NY

Assaulted In Brockport NY

Posted in the Spencerport Forum

Angry Parent

Marion, IL

#1 Oct 4, 2012
Ok, I've pretty much gathered that not many ppl are willing to speak up about what happen to my son. Because of the assault that happened, my son is now facing permanent damage, will be transported to St. Louis Missouri for surgery to place plates and screws in his jaw. I dont care what situations occur, but when someone gets assaulted it's one thing, but to get assaulted with a weapon, intentionally aiming to cause signifigant to permanet damage. This I won't be letting go, I am asking anyone that has any information, to please speak up. This wasn't some senseless small act of boy punches someone and runs, this is a life-altering event that has forever changed my sons life. It took place after Roccos had closed when a "male" ran up behind him striking him in the face twice and ran. I don't believe this was mistaken identity by any means. Most may laugh this post off, But I'm not, it's time ppl start standing up and doing something about these things that are happening. I will be writing letters to whomever it's going to take to get to the bottom of this, I will be making sure that whomever is responsible for this get punished for this. It's been almost a week now, and the extent of treatments and the trauma that he's endured is beyond a simple "showoff assault," and if anyone out there has information, do the right thing, put a stop to this, violence on any level should NOT be tolerated, I don't care what someone says or does, they do NOT deserve to have this done. Ty in advance.
look in the mirror

Batavia, NY

#2 Oct 5, 2012
Angry Parent wrote:
Ok, I've pretty much gathered that not many ppl are willing to speak up about what happen to my son. Because of the assault that happened, my son is now facing permanent damage, will be transported to St. Louis Missouri for surgery to place plates and screws in his jaw. I dont care what situations occur, but when someone gets assaulted it's one thing, but to get assaulted with a weapon, intentionally aiming to cause signifigant to permanet damage. This I won't be letting go, I am asking anyone that has any information, to please speak up. This wasn't some senseless small act of boy punches someone and runs, this is a life-altering event that has forever changed my sons life. It took place after Roccos had closed when a "male" ran up behind him striking him in the face twice and ran. I don't believe this was mistaken identity by any means. Most may laugh this post off, But I'm not, it's time ppl start standing up and doing something about these things that are happening. I will be writing letters to whomever it's going to take to get to the bottom of this, I will be making sure that whomever is responsible for this get punished for this. It's been almost a week now, and the extent of treatments and the trauma that he's endured is beyond a simple "showoff assault," and if anyone out there has information, do the right thing, put a stop to this, violence on any level should NOT be tolerated, I don't care what someone says or does, they do NOT deserve to have this done. Ty in advance.
is your boy into drinking and drugs? why was he out that late at night? it sounds you should take a good hard look at your boys life first to see if he didnt cross some bad people. just a thought

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#3 Oct 5, 2012
Angry Parent wrote:
Most may laugh this post off
LOL
Angry Parent

Marion, IL

#4 Oct 6, 2012
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Because someone went to a bar, was out late, that does NOT give someone that right to assault them, especially with a weapon at that. As far as "bad" I'm pretty sure there's alot of judgemental opinions out there, and I'm content with that. When you are of age, you are entitled to "LEGALLY" go out to a bar/club, or even at that, walk the streets if you want to.
There were witnesses, and no, it wasn't a case of "him" crossing the wrong person, it was a case of someone being ignorant and what they thought would be a wreckless time to showoff, ended up becoming something far more than showing off. There's far more to being judgemental when you don't know all the surrounding facts, even at that, this isn't the first situation of this sort of situation occuring nor will it be the last. Until someone starts doing something about it, it will become a growing problem. Ty for your response though, I don't take personal offense to anyone who does, that's why I freely posted it.
Angry Parent

Marion, IL

#5 Oct 6, 2012
look in the mirror wrote:
<quoted text>
is your boy into drinking and drugs? why was he out that late at night? it sounds you should take a good hard look at your boys life first to see if he didnt cross some bad people. just a thought
That wasn't the case, and had there not been witnesses, I might have given that some thought. Regardless of the situations, that gives noone the right to assault anyone with a weapon by running up behind them waiting on them to turn around and striking them in the face hard enough to displace, fracture & breaks totally 5 seperate
phil

Rochester, NY

#6 Jan 31, 2013
I would suggest looking into a kid known to hang there, with an extensive background in burgs and assualts in the area. phildodson,
Whaaat

Batavia, NY

#7 Oct 22, 2013
In every forum I read there is one dominating response. Blaming the parent. There is never a concern for the welfare of the one that is harmed. So if it makes you feel better dont credit those who are attacking you as a parent. Parenting is difficult and the best you can ever do is to equip them with the knowledge of making choices. He's in a college town and anything can happen. I hope you find a resolve and that he is at least safe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lakeland, FL School Principal Arrested 9 min IescapedNY 3
US to ban Americans from visiting North Korea 1 hr Janice 27
Congress To Limit Trump's War Power 1 hr Janice 8
Trump Administration will Support Russia Sanctions 1 hr Janice 3
White Nickbo VS Black Rhonda (Dec '14) 2 hr IescapedNY 23
Messages To Bob Lonsberry (part 3) 10 hr PenInHandFootInMouth 25
Daycare 13 hr Daycare drug dens 7

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance