drunk snowmobilers

Posted in the Spencerport Forum

ryte

Rochester, NY

#1 Jan 24, 2013
One topic that needs discussion is these snowmobilers.
I was having lunch at a place recently and there were a big group of snowmobiliers all drinking it up at the bar.
They go out and ride from bar to bar. The cops should keep a closer eye on these idiots. I think they figure they're not in a car, so they can get away with it. They were doing shots left and right. I would bet most of these dudes you see our riding have been drinking. Police need to keep a closer eye on this issue.
DizzyDingyDzinze e

Rochester, NY

#2 Jan 24, 2013
ryte wrote:
I was having lunch at a place recently and there were a big group of snowmobiliers all drinking it up at the bar.
They go out and ride from bar to bar. The cops should keep a closer eye on these idiots. I think they figure they're not in a car, so they can get away with it. They were doing shots left and right. I would bet most of these dudes you see our riding have been drinking. Police need to keep a closer eye on this issue.
don't worry, they will end up hitting a tree and being air lifted to Strong for internal injuries. they never learn.
WNY

United States

#4 Jan 24, 2013
Rhonda wrote:
The are all white, so they will get away with it.
You ever see a porch nugget playing in the snow? No! The cats try to burry them!
hint

Geneseo, NY

#5 Jan 25, 2013
I'm sure the police are aware, but just like when people in cars go to a bar, the police are not allowed to sit outside and wait for people to leave, and stop them simply because they were at a bar/tavern. Maybe someone just wanted some chicken wings, or is a designated driver? The same goes for snowmobilers. I'm sure many of them have drunk passengers on the back, but as long as the driver is sober, it's fine. If a cop observes an erratic snowmobiler, they can stop them, otherwise, no. That's the way it should be. If there is an accident, usually the car wins in the case of a drunk snowmobiler.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#7 Jan 25, 2013
ryte wrote:
Way to crack down in the "LAND OF THE FREE ... "

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ralph "Bucky" Phillips Spotted In Chatauqua County (Jul '06) 19 min HIGh ya 1,602
Victim's family calls for restaurant to be closed 30 min Invalid Username 9
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 59 min conklincolt 6,467
RCSD launches new attendance campaign 3 hr ILubsMeWhiteSkin 1
Cuomo in Afghanistan this weekend 3 hr Ha Ha 12
Wease and k and b 4 hr Slammer 1
Rochester man arraigned in Brockport stabbing 7 hr Enter Username 6

Spencerport Jobs

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Spencerport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Spencerport

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]