Will WHEC Channel 10 News Ever Go Hig...
common sense and freedom

Livonia, NY

#23 Mar 20, 2013
Honkey the Cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Sho' nuff! I remember 8 and 10 did a breaking story on Hudson Ave at 6pm and at the same time 13 just told an unimportant story about some woman in Henrietta.
what breaking story.let me guess it involved drugs and gangs.
BillyBob

Rochester, NY

#24 Mar 20, 2013
common sense and freedom wrote:
<quoted text>point well taken. the news reporters gotta quit being so scared to offend thin skins and spend more time reporting actual news instead of try to show you how hip they are with facebook twitter or what ever othwr dumba!! techno fad they want to show off.also quit stairing at the camer with those puppy dog eyes and talking with that bullcrap sympathetic tone to prove u care.if we wanted to see some crybaby wimp passing dribble off as news we'd turn on gma or wait for diane saawyer.
You said it perfectly.

Tell Don Alhart to stick his iPhone up his a--, I am so sick of hearing about Twitter and Facebook crap. They should be forced to listen to one of their newscasts after they go off the air. They couldn't possibly say "that's gold".

And the regurgitated YouTube videos of kittens. Stop it!

I hope advertisers get rock bottom rates, because no one is watching.
common sense and freedom

Livonia, NY

#25 Mar 20, 2013
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Hetsko is 1000 times better than 13's Johnson hands down.He also gets the forecast right more times for sure.
hetsko is like getting weather reports from a strung out crackhead
common sense and freedom

Livonia, NY

#26 Mar 20, 2013
internet kitties(internet memes and humor in general) are for retards
BillyBob

Rochester, NY

#27 Mar 21, 2013
<quoted text>hetsko is like getting weather reports from a strung out crackhead.
You're right. They probably should drug test him. His head is going to explode during one of his forecasts... now that will be good TV.

Steel City Steelers

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#28 Mar 21, 2013
Kevin Williams needs new suits from this decade. He wears clothes from the friggin 80's. Wonder how much they make. Scott is awesome! He would've made an amazing teacher! Very captivating. Channel 10 shows 2 minutes of news in the a.m. followed by 40 commercials in a row. It's annoying.
Grady Stiles

United States

#29 Mar 21, 2013
Who would you most like to see in HD? Lia, Nikki, or ???????
common sense and freedom

Livonia, NY

#30 Mar 21, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
Kevin Williams needs new suits from this decade. He wears clothes from the friggin 80's. Wonder how much they make. Scott is awesome! He would've made an amazing teacher! Very captivating. Channel 10 shows 2 minutes of news in the a.m. followed by 40 commercials in a row. It's annoying.
disagree, he would be the type who thinks facebook and cellphones/ipads should be in the classroom so it could be fun.then when the kids grow up and realise work is anything but they start crying.
BillyBob

Rochester, NY

#31 Mar 21, 2013
Lia... Nikki is a little (being kind) chunky and has a fake laugh. Janet Lomax gives me ED. Barnhart is mediocre, at best. Stacy the weather girl is a bow-wow.

Wait a minute, we don't have any real hotties doing the news here. They're all in larger markets.

And Kevin Williams is more feminine than the whole lot.
common sense and freedom

Livonia, NY

#33 Mar 21, 2013
BillyBob wrote:
Lia... Nikki is a little (being kind) chunky and has a fake laugh. Janet Lomax gives me ED. Barnhart is mediocre, at best. Stacy the weather girl is a bow-wow.
Wait a minute, we don't have any real hotties doing the news here. They're all in larger markets.
And Kevin Williams is more feminine than the whole lot.
stacy the penguin looks like a bird her body good enough for drunk doggy style though. rachel is cute not hot.the blonde girl on morning wham is probably the pick the litter
common sense and freedom

Livonia, NY

#34 Mar 21, 2013
speaking of looks put patrice walsh on the radio her face is so wrinkled and pot marked it looks like the moons surface.
BillyBob

Rochester, NY

#35 Mar 21, 2013
speaking of looks put patrice walsh on the radio her face is so wrinkled and pot marked it looks like the moons surface.
Oh, nice. I had blacked her out of my memory, and now she's back. Yeah, she definitely shouldn't be on HD.

But she is still one small notch above Janet Lomax.
Grady Stiles

United States

#36 Mar 21, 2013
she kinda reminds me of big bird.
common sense and freedom

Livonia, NY

#37 Mar 21, 2013
Grady Stiles wrote:
<quoted text>she kinda reminds me of big bird.
bababababab bird bird bird stacy penguins the bird
Honkey the Cracker

Rochester, NY

#38 Mar 21, 2013
BillyBob wrote:
<quoted text>

But she is still one small notch above Janet Lomax.
Now I would not say that! Don't you know that black does not crack? I am sure Patrice is younger than Janet and Janet does not have wrinkles. Is this a white thing?
Honkey the Cracker

Rochester, NY

#39 Mar 21, 2013
<quoted text>what breaking story.let me guess it involved drugs and gangs.
Wrong! It was a tragic car accident on Hudson Avenue.
BillyBob

Rochester, NY

#40 Mar 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Now I would not say that! Don't you know that black does not crack? I am sure Patrice is younger than Janet and Janet does not have wrinkles. Is this a white thing?
One word: Botox.
common sense and freedom

Livonia, NY

#41 Mar 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Wrong! It was a tragic car accident on Hudson Avenue.
there you go nonnews. a car accident no matter how tragic is last line news.news is what directly effects everybody.you know issues,law changes,things like that.what you mention is just a random tragidy that all the sick gawkers and rubberneckers get off on when they see the spectical of death.
Biracial one

United States

#43 Mar 21, 2013
<quoted text>
stacy the penguin looks like a bird her body good enough for drunk doggy style though. rachel is cute not hot.the blonde girl on morning wham is probably the pick the litter
Amanda Chivarri is the hottest thing on local news. I swear whenever she is in front of camera, I bust a nut.
Biracial one

United States

#44 Mar 21, 2013
They should let reporters who look like Amanda Chiavarri and Nikki Rudd wear bathing suits in the summer when they are reporting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rochester Warehouse Repurposed Into Event Venue 8 min josephbarkley 5
Stop it with the outside Rochester garbage... 9 min josephbarkley 3
Genesee Brewery 10 min josephbarkley 3
Park Ave Fest 28 min josephbarkley 59
Annoucement 28 min josephbarkley 3
How safe is your beach? 3 hr josephbarkley 1
Recommendations for things to do in Rochester 3 hr josephbarkley 1

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance