Hold Up At Parkleigh On Park Avenue

Hold Up At Parkleigh On Park Avenue

There are 22 comments on the WHAM-AM Rochester story from Apr 1, 2014, titled Hold Up At Parkleigh On Park Avenue. In it, WHAM-AM Rochester reports that:

Rochester N.Y.- A man wearing a ski mask held up the Parkleigh Pharmacy on Rochester's Park Avenue Monday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAM-AM Rochester.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#1 Apr 2, 2014
That should spoil the cream in the liberal's Starbucks. What is this city coming to when a drug store on Park Ave. gets held up in the middle of the afternoon?? Now that the crime is getting closer every day I'll bet they change their views of the ones committing these crimes.
youll never get it

Rochester, NY

#2 Apr 2, 2014
you never get it wrote:
Now that the crime is getting closer every day I'll bet they change their views of the ones committing these crimes.
Ummmmm, pigpen........A white guy did it.
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#3 Apr 2, 2014
youll never get it wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmmm, pigpen........A white guy did it.
I never said what race he is, don't really care, a thief is a thief no matter what race they are. I think it is funny that the "love everyone" and don't punish the bad guys crowd just got a wake up call about what is happening in the city and that they aren't immune to the rampant crime that is destroying the city and surrounding suburbs. A little side note for you, I think way less of a white thug than a thug of any other color. Being white myself it makes me mad that white trash like this guy makes me and the rest of my race look bad, too bad others don't feel the same way.
Darlene

Pittsford, NY

#4 Apr 2, 2014
you never get it wrote:
<quoted text>I never said what race he is, don't really care, a thief is a thief no matter what race they are. I think it is funny that the "love everyone" and don't punish the bad guys crowd just got a wake up call about what is happening in the city and that they aren't immune to the rampant crime that is destroying the city and surrounding suburbs. A little side note for you, I think way less of a white thug than a thug of any other color. Being white myself it makes me mad that white trash like this guy makes me and the rest of my race look bad, too bad others don't feel the same way.
Nicely done. It's not a color thing, it's a crime/thug thing - and it has to stop. Doesn't matter who is doing it, it's unacceptable.
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#5 Apr 2, 2014
Darlene wrote:
<quoted text>
Nicely done. It's not a color thing, it's a crime/thug thing - and it has to stop. Doesn't matter who is doing it, it's unacceptable.
AMEN, it is time for the people to wake up to the fact that this crime spree has to stop even if it hurts the feel good crowd's feelings.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#6 Apr 2, 2014
Its my black race aging. Sorry
youll never ever get it

Rochester, NY

#7 Apr 2, 2014
you never get it wrote:
<quoted text>I never said what race he is, don't really care, a thief is a thief no matter what race they are. I think it is funny that the "love everyone" and don't punish the bad guys crowd just got a wake up call about what is happening in the city and that they aren't immune to the rampant crime that is destroying the city and surrounding suburbs. A little side note for you, I think way less of a white thug than a thug of any other color. Being white myself it makes me mad that white trash like this guy makes me and the rest of my race look bad, too bad others don't feel the same way.
Nice try on the back peddle pigpen. Your own words give you away ever time. With your failed attempt to veil the true meaning behind them.
you never get it wrote:
Now that the crime is getting closer every day I'll bet they change their views of the ones committing these crimes.
Oh Ye

Rochester, NY

#8 Apr 2, 2014
How about the brilliant armed robbery the other night. During the snow storm. Brilliant armed robber runs right to a house to hide out in. Nothing like home sweet home.Tracks a blind man could follow.
And yes this dumb "crime/thug thing" was black. What are the odds?
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#9 Apr 3, 2014
youll never ever get it wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try on the back peddle pigpen. Your own words give you away ever time. With your failed attempt to veil the true meaning behind them.
<quoted text>
If you see anything racist in what I posted then you have a problem with other races. Every time there is a news story and you have to jump up to defend one race or another when race wasn't mention then sir/Ms. you are the racist by assuming the thug was of a certain color or race. You are the one hiding behind your racism, not me.
youll never get it

Rochester, NY

#10 Apr 3, 2014
you never get it wrote:
<quoted text>If you see anything racist in what I posted then you have a problem with other races. Every time there is a news story and you have to jump up to defend one race or another when race wasn't mention then sir/Ms. you are the racist by assuming the thug was of a certain color or race. You are the one hiding behind your racism, not me.
Whatever pigpen, you've been nailed once again....just own it.
rochmetro

Brockport, NY

#11 Apr 3, 2014
Definition of peddle (v)

1.sell goods: to sell goods, especially while traveling from place to place

Definition of pedal
noun
1.The definition of a pedal is something you push with your foot or legs that powers something .

"back peddle" LOL
EdW

Pittsford, NY

#12 Apr 3, 2014
Careful what you post. The grammar police (rochmetro) are patrolling this forum.

rochmetro must have just found an online dictionary, and has nothing better to do than evaluate post content. Try contributing something useful!

“ I DO WHAT I LIKE............ .”

Since: Mar 14

AND I LIKE WHAT I DO!!!!!!!!!!

#13 Apr 3, 2014
Parkleigh hasn't been a Pharmacy in 20 years. It's just a store for yuppies to buy overpriced and ugly crap.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#14 Apr 3, 2014
FTW Forever wrote:
Parkleigh hasn't been a Pharmacy in 20 years. It's just a store for yuppies to buy overpriced and ugly crap.
Lots of shit just for you snooty white folk.
rochmetro

Brockport, NY

#15 Apr 3, 2014
Yup..I normally don't care. But when someone uses the same dumb comment over and over and the has no idea how to spell the key word in the insult..I'll laugh at their stupidity as they try and insult others.
And you have to know the word to look up the word dummy.

"EdW."...sweet... what do you post like 3 times a year ? Coming from someone (yourself) who,posts nothing...this is your contribution. LOL . Yup..I'll call you out too if you try and make ignorant comebacks in an illiterate fashion.

“ I DO WHAT I LIKE............ .”

Since: Mar 14

AND I LIKE WHAT I DO!!!!!!!!!!

#16 Apr 3, 2014
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of shit just for you snooty white folk.
There are black yuppies too.
youll never get it

Rochester, NY

#17 Apr 4, 2014
EdW wrote:
Careful what you post. The grammar police (rochmetro) are patrolling this forum.
rochmetro must have just found an online dictionary, and has nothing better to do than evaluate post content. Try contributing something useful!
Ed it doesn't bother me when someone thinks they're smarter than they really are.......

Peddle and pedal are often misused, the grammar police(rocmetro) isn't as bright and clever as he thinks he is.

Merrimam-Webster
pedĚdle (verb)

: to try to get people to accept or believe (something)
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ped...

Pigpen tried to convey(peddle) the idea or belief to the audience to that the less affluent neighborhoods are encroaching on the Park Ave. area and a resident, of a specific race, from those neighborhoods committed this crime.

So....."back peddle" was used in the correct context. Since pigpen didn't "pedal" in the first place.
rochmetro wrote:
Definition of pedal
noun
1.The definition of a pedal is something you push with your foot or legs that powers something .
youll never get it

Rochester, NY

#18 Apr 4, 2014
rochmetro wrote:
Yup..I normally don't care. But when someone uses the same dumb comment over and over and the has no idea how to spell the key word in the insult..I'll laugh at their stupidity as they try and insult others.
And you have to know the word to look up the word dummy.
"EdW."...sweet... what do you post like 3 times a year ? Coming from someone (yourself) who,posts nothing...this is your contribution. LOL . Yup..I'll call you out too if you try and make ignorant comebacks in an illiterate fashion.
You call me out and make a fool of yourself. The dictionary is not your friend!
It put your ignorance on display for all to see.
Stick to defining words like "cat" or "dog", leave the big words like "peddle" to the grown up.
rochmetro

Brockport, NY

#19 Apr 4, 2014
Says the person who thinks they are being clever by creating a user name based on another posters user name.
And your attempt at backpedaling is hilarious because that is just what you accused this Pigpen of doing.
Karma....

Sad attempt at trying to save face with your "research"....

You know and I know you meant this...
Definition of backpedal (See #3)

1.pedal backward: to turn the pedals of a bicycle backward in order to operate a brake
2.move backward: in sports, to move quickly backward in order to get away from an opponent
3.retract statement: to try to escape the consequences of a statement or action by retracting it, modifying it, or toning it down.

It's funny to me to bust someone like yourself who comes off as a smartass . It's not a big deal....just own your mistake. Looks like you've been nailed. Just like Pigpen...you both have a lot in common..from screen name to the same blunders and excuses.
rocheadmetro

Rochester, NY

#20 Apr 6, 2014
rochmetro wrote:
Says the person who thinks they are being clever by creating a user name based on another posters user name.
And your attempt at backpedaling is hilarious because that is just what you accused this Pigpen of doing.
Karma....

Sad attempt at trying to save face with your "research"....

You know and I know you meant this...
Definition of backpedal (See #3)

1.pedal backward: to turn the pedals of a bicycle backward in order to operate a brake
2.move backward: in sports, to move quickly backward in order to get away from an opponent
3.retract statement: to try to escape the consequences of a statement or action by retracting it, modifying it, or toning it down.

It's funny to me to bust someone like yourself who comes off as a smartass . It's not a big deal....just own your mistake. Looks like you've been nailed. Just like Pigpen...you both have a lot in common..from screen name to the same blunders and excuses.
Didn't I tell you to stay away from the dictionary. Oh, I should have also told you. Learn the difference between a spelling error and a grammatical one.
Anyways......obviously peddle is a new word to you....no need to thank me.
But you keep reading and cross referencing words Champ!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
10WHEC Again Leaves Out Mugshot of a White Burglar 25 min Rhondas Friend 3
Whites Blame a Self Cleaning Stove for Causing ... (Mar '14) 4 hr nickbo13 6
Be Free 5 hr Kmart Kicker 2
Duffy working to find new jobs for SentrySafe e... 5 hr Beatrice 9
Fuccillo car dealership (Sep '09) 6 hr Kmart Kicker 35
Nickbo, Happy 4th of July 6 hr Rufus 3
News 'What to the Slave is 4th of July?': James Earl... 7 hr Yolanda 3
More from around the web

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE