Dawn Nguyen trial to begin

Posted in the Spencerport Forum

Since: Jan 08

Manhattan, NY

#1 Mar 29, 2014
http://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/new...

Begin??? Why didn't it begin 4 years ago?????

And has she paid all her taxes on all the money that she's been winning at the casino's??
R U kidding me

Rochester, NY

#2 Mar 29, 2014
Please lock this lying heifer up.
Peter

Pittsford, NY

#3 Mar 30, 2014
She's gorgeous, therefore she is innocent. I can tell. Not guilty.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#4 Mar 31, 2014
She should run for office ... Dawn only bought TWO guns, this Democrat senator sold hundreds of weapons!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/26/lela...

It will be interesting to see which of the two will get a stiffer sentence!
kruuks

Pittsford, NY

#5 Mar 31, 2014
Whats really sick is people who are beautiful, or have an interesting story - even if hellish - can & do become famous & popular all the time - even rich - with tv show gigs... Sad but very true. Could happen...

“ I DO WHAT I LIKE............ .”

Since: Mar 14

AND I LIKE WHAT I DO!!!!!!!!!!

#6 Mar 31, 2014
Ha Ha wrote:
She should run for office ... Dawn only bought TWO guns, this Democrat senator sold hundreds of weapons!!!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/26/lela...
It will be interesting to see which of the two will get a stiffer sentence!
Beautiful post!!

“ I DO WHAT I LIKE............ .”

Since: Mar 14

AND I LIKE WHAT I DO!!!!!!!!!!

#7 Mar 31, 2014
Lionel Jefferson wrote:
http://www.democratandchronicl e.com/story/news/2014/03/29/da wn-nguyen-william-spengler-tri al/7032369/
Begin??? Why didn't it begin 4 years ago?????
And has she paid all her taxes on all the money that she's been winning at the casino's??
You dumb arse. The shooting didn't happen 4 years ago.
Taxation without represen

Cleveland, OH

#8 Mar 31, 2014
FTW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Beautiful post!!
You nailed it.......great post !
BUGSY

Rochester, NY

#9 Mar 31, 2014
It don't take much to satisfy and excite idiots on this forum. Talk about people needing a life. BTW, she must do major time for her role in this violent assault. Had not been for her, those firefighters would still be here. agreed, throw the key away.
BUGSY

Rochester, NY

#10 Mar 31, 2014
Peter wrote:
She's gorgeous, therefore she is innocent. I can tell. Not guilty.
Charles manson and his crew was good looking too.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#11 Mar 31, 2014
BUGSY wrote:
It don't take much to satisfy and excite idiots on this forum. Talk about people needing a life. BTW, she must do major time for her role in this violent assault. Had not been for her, those firefighters would still be here. agreed, throw the key away.
... the shooter isn't around to feed your need for justice, so you gotta screw someone else till you feel better.
Throw away the key

Rochester, NY

#12 Mar 31, 2014
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
... the shooter isn't around to feed your need for justice, so you gotta screw someone else till you feel better.
but didn't she break the law by buying those weapons for a felon. the state should be held accountable for letting this murderer loose. she will be the scapegoat responsible for the violence. someone must pay.
Throw away the key

Rochester, NY

#13 Mar 31, 2014
Peter wrote:
She's gorgeous, therefore she is innocent. I can tell. Not guilty.
right. she'll be top choice in Albion or Bedford just like the sirloin steak those gals never get.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#14 Mar 31, 2014
Throw away the key wrote:
<quoted text>
but didn't she break the law by buying those weapons for a felon.
There are a lot of things that are against the law here in NY ...
http://www.dumblaws.com/laws/united-states/ne...

In fact, NY is the most oppresive state in the US ... http://nypost.com/2013/03/29/new-york-is-the-...
Throw away the key wrote:
<quoted text>
the state should be held accountable for letting this murderer loose.
The shooter was sentenced for his crime, and he served it. The state did it's part.
Throw away the key wrote:
<quoted text>
she will be the scapegoat responsible for the violence.
Why does she need to go to jail for your need for justice? I'm pretty sure that with the shooter still being dead, he won't do it again.
Throw away the key wrote:
<quoted text>
someone must pay.
And someone DID pay ... the shooter is dead.
How about just holding the shooter accoutable.
rochmetro

Brockport, NY

#15 Mar 31, 2014
How about not providing felons with access to firearms that they are not permitted by law. Particularly heinous when those weapons are then turned on the innocent.

“ I DO WHAT I LIKE............ .”

Since: Mar 14

AND I LIKE WHAT I DO!!!!!!!!!!

#16 Mar 31, 2014
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>

The shooter was sentenced for his crime, and he served it. The state did it's part.
<quoted text>
I gotta disgree... The state failed miserably and continues to do so letting these mental defects like Splangler walk free... Come one, bashing your grandmothers head in with a hammer??? We got people who get longer sentences than him who never even killed anyone. He was deemed "mentally ill" and did that. Why should he have ever walked free.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#18 Apr 1, 2014
FTW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I gotta disgree... The state failed miserably and continues to do so letting these mental defects like Splangler walk free... Come one, bashing your grandmothers head in with a hammer??? We got people who get longer sentences than him who never even killed anyone. He was deemed "mentally ill" and did that. Why should he have ever walked free.
That's because our criminal/justice system is a money racket.
http://www.care2.com/causes/for-profit-prison...

It is of little use to the citizens for the purpose of ending crime.
If it doesn't turn a profit, they really aren't of much help.

“ I DO WHAT I LIKE............ .”

Since: Mar 14

AND I LIKE WHAT I DO!!!!!!!!!!

#19 Apr 1, 2014
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because our criminal/justice system is a money racket.
http://www.care2.com/causes/for-profit-prison...
It is of little use to the citizens for the purpose of ending crime.
If it doesn't turn a profit, they really aren't of much help.
Agreed.
Citizen Kane

Rochester, NY

#20 Apr 1, 2014
She's gonna get a good carpet cleaning in prison!
The man

Rochester, NY

#21 Apr 1, 2014
She didn't do the killing you dumb d-bags.
The idiot who pulled the trigger was let loose after killing his grandmother by a d-bag judge.
The judge should be on trial here,

Just curious how many pockets were lined with all the contributions flowing to west webster fire dept.

Certainly plenty of kegs were purchased.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dead body in Rochester found in garbage can 10 min laughs on rhonda ... 3
Break room ratings 1 hr Semper Fi Forever 26
Advice For the Youth of Rochester 2 hr GibsMeDat 13
Former White Xerox worker 2nd to admit to fraud (Mar '11) 2 hr Frank 21
Rochester Boat Show WORST ever 2 hr Ha Ha 2
yET aNOTHER whITE wELFARE fRAUD cASE 13 hr Ha Ha 5
Schumer wants ER post office named for Daryl Pi... 14 hr Ha Ha 2

Winter Storm Warning for Monroe County was issued at February 01 at 12:28PM EST

Spencerport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:58 am PST