Chief wants changes to student bus tr...

Chief wants changes to student bus transfers at Liberty Pole

Posted in the Spencerport Forum

Bart

Rochester, NY

#3 Sep 24, 2013
I thought they were changing this last year and keeping the kids away? All BS. Nothing changes. When pedestrians start to get hit by bullets that will be the end of businesses for good on Main Street. The police trailer? Well its not working as well. The only thing left in the city will be ESL when it all comes down. Its a shit hole.
WTF

Rochester, NY

#5 Sep 24, 2013
The need to move the bus stop to the old PR festival site, right in the middle of the MCG courtyard.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#10 Sep 25, 2013
Polly wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares? Is a bunch of black kid's fighing, beating the sh!t out of and shooting each other really a bad thing? Behaviour they learn at home.
We should care!!
Because eventually ... with all the practice they are getting at fighting, these kids will be better trained when they wanna go "Cracker Hunting"

If these kids are so eager to fight ... give them rifles, uniforms & send them to Syria!
I have seen some pretty tough guys crippled with fear in combat.
If these kids wanna believe they have no fear ... put them in an environment where they can learn some!!!

... Even Hitler saw how useful the ignorance of youth can be!!!
Mad

Rochester, NY

#12 Sep 25, 2013
I would love to hear what Lovely think, is the answer here this downtown area is her project!
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#13 Sep 25, 2013
I heard Warren McFadden on the radio this morning.
He sounded like he is very informed about the issues going on downtown.

He was saying that the kids using RTS buses and transferring buses downtown was an attempt by the city to save money.

He also said that the purpose of busing kids to other schools was to help spread the kids out to schools where there are more resources.
But given the quality of the schools today, why bother?

He made a lot of sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop it with the outside Rochester garbage... 3 hr josephbarkley 17
Traygone Martin's Mom Spoke at DNC 5 hr josephbarkley 5
John Hinckley Jr. to be Released 5 hr josephbarkley 2
Park Ave Fest 8 hr josephbarkley 67
Annoucement 8 hr josephbarkley 5
Rochester Warehouse Repurposed Into Event Venue 8 hr josephbarkley 7
How safe is your beach? 8 hr josephbarkley 3

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance