Police: Darcie Tronolone was drunk and driving 100 mph

Posted in the Spencerport Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#1 Nov 20, 2012

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#2 Nov 20, 2012

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#4 Nov 20, 2012
ANd why didn't the media show her white mugshot??
Nazgirl08

Boston, MA

#5 Nov 20, 2012
You know what, shes gonna remove this whole thread, so laughs on you.

She is innocent and a great person.

Period.
Fellow Penfield Clasmate

United States

#6 Nov 20, 2012
This thread will just get deleted like the other ones so y don't u just leave her alone. U losers need 2 get a life.
Fellow Penfield Clasmate

United States

#7 Nov 20, 2012
Nazgirl08 wrote:
You know what, shes gonna remove this whole thread, so laughs on you.
She is innocent and a great person.
Period.
I c all these haters coming outta the woodwork. We no better. She's a gorgious model and wonderful mom and even a better friend. She will be proven innosent. They all can just wait and c.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#8 Nov 20, 2012
Nazgirl08 wrote:
You know what, shes gonna remove this whole thread, so laughs on you.
She is innocent and a great person.
Period.
We will just keep putting a new thread up about her and her drunk driving.
Fellow Penfield Clasmate

United States

#9 Nov 20, 2012
I'd like someone to explain how it would even be possible to drive 102mph while turning from 490 onto 441 without flipping there car over. Its impossible.
Nazgirl08

Somerville, MA

#10 Nov 20, 2012
Hey Tam, just ignore them. They are dickless jerks who like making trouble.

Dear sirs, plese stop mocking and telling lys about her

After court sorts it out, you can comment on the facts.

She is innocent of all charges. Youll see
Harland David Sanders

Rochester, NY

#11 Nov 20, 2012
Nazgirl08 wrote:
Hey Tam, just ignore them. They are dickless jerks who like making trouble.
Dear sirs, plese stop mocking and telling lys about her
After court sorts it out, you can comment on the facts.
She is innocent of all charges. Youll see
I dont care if she is guilty or innocent, your friend is def a hottie
Fellow Penfield Clasmate

United States

#12 Nov 20, 2012
Harland David Sanders wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont care if she is guilty or innocent, your friend is def a hottie
thank u. We're all models.:)
Harland David Sanders

Rochester, NY

#13 Nov 20, 2012
Fellow Penfield Clasmate wrote:
<quoted text>thank u. We're all models.:)
Tell her to hang in there, I hope everything works out ok for her...
Fellow Penfield Clasmate

United States

#14 Nov 20, 2012
Harland David Sanders wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell her to hang in there, I hope everything works out ok for her...
finally a nice person on here. Thank u so much.
Harland David Sanders

Rochester, NY

#15 Nov 20, 2012
Fellow Penfield Clasmate wrote:
<quoted text>finally a nice person on here. Thank u so much.
Just ignore all of the trash talkers on here, they have no lives and just sit in front of their computers all day talking crap about everyone, tell your friend to dump the guy who isn't treating her well, her and her child don't deserve that, I am sure plenty of good guys would love to have her.
Fellow Penfield Clasmate

United States

#16 Nov 20, 2012
Harland David Sanders wrote:
<quoted text>
Just ignore all of the trash talkers on here, they have no lives and just sit in front of their computers all day talking crap about everyone, tell your friend to dump the guy who isn't treating her well, her and her child don't deserve that, I am sure plenty of good guys would love to have her.
Harland, thank u. U made my hole day and I wish there were more guys like u. R u single? If so let me no were to mssg u ;)

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#17 Nov 20, 2012
Fellow Penfield Clasmate wrote:
<quoted text>I c all these haters coming outta the woodwork. We no better. She's a gorgious model and wonderful mom and even a better friend. She will be proven innosent. They all can just wait and c.
Not offend your friend,I'm sure she is a very nice person,but on a scale of 1 to 10 she might be a 5-6 on a GOOD DAY.Please go back to school and learn to spell and act,thank you.
Harland David Sanders

Rochester, NY

#18 Nov 20, 2012
Fellow Penfield Clasmate wrote:
<quoted text>Harland, thank u. U made my hole day and I wish there were more guys like u. R u single? If so let me no were to mssg u ;)
I would love to chat with you...but would never post my contact info for all of the people on here to see ;)
Taco

Rochester, NY

#19 Nov 20, 2012
http://www.rochesterbuzz.com/PICS--Woman-Bust...

How can you delete Kim and Beck??
Taco

Rochester, NY

#20 Nov 20, 2012
She looks really fast in those photos.
Looks like she could get around the block in no time.
Fellow Penfield Clasmate

United States

#21 Nov 20, 2012
Harland David Sanders wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to chat with you...but would never post my contact info for all of the people on here to see ;)
contact me at my model mayhem email. I don't blame u there's soooooo many losers on here smh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wease and k and b 7 min karma will get ki... 16
Congratulations to Lauren Braunschweiger and Ch... 1 hr Chris Jenkins 6
Cuomo 21 points Ahead of Astorino 1 hr Andrew 4
Don Alhart trys to make a sex story into a nice... 1 hr Andrew 4
Mark Assini: The man to defeat Slaughter 1 hr Andrew 12
Gates PD Candlelight Vigil and Rally 2 hr Dizzy Pigpen 19
Gates Police Department LIES 2 hr Dizzy Pigpen 150
Spencerport Dating
Find my Match

Spencerport Jobs

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Spencerport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Spencerport

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]