Taxation without represen

Springfield, NJ

#1 May 12, 2014
When will liberals create jobs instead of more government ?
Just asking.....

Beware of liberals posing as Americans
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#2 May 12, 2014
Liberals aren't so bad ... they have their heart in the right place.
But Progressives are the WORST!
They feel know more than you and make you change to live in their world.
EdW

Pittsford, NY

#3 May 12, 2014
Ha Ha wrote:
Liberals aren't so bad ... they have their heart in the right place.
But Progressives are the WORST!
They feel know more than you and make you change to live in their world.
There heart might be in the right place, but they're costing us a truckload of money chasing welfare causes with more money and entitlements. This country can't afford even half of what it is subsidizing. And the recipients want more every year.

Plus Obama Care has been a disaster (and cost poor people big money). Liberals are dangerous when they're trying to please all of the people all of the time.
EdW

Pittsford, NY

#4 May 12, 2014
And yes, I know it's their, not there... before the grammar police ticket it.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#5 May 12, 2014
EdW wrote:
<quoted text>
There heart might be in the right place, but they're costing us a truckload of money chasing welfare causes with more money and entitlements. This country can't afford even half of what it is subsidizing. And the recipients want more every year.
Plus Obama Care has been a disaster (and cost poor people big money). Liberals are dangerous when they're trying to please all of the people all of the time.
It's the Progressives that are voting against the taxpayers.
They launder your tax dollars and then use it against us to spy on us, take away our civil rights, and force the population to live under thier eco-friendly, anti-business agenda!

Progressives are far more danerous than liberals ...
Country Boy

Batavia, NY

#6 May 12, 2014
Liberal are good at spending other people's money.....as long as they are at the head of the hand out line
EdW

Pittsford, NY

#7 May 12, 2014
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the Progressives that are voting against the taxpayers.
They launder your tax dollars and then use it against us to spy on us, take away our civil rights, and force the population to live under thier eco-friendly, anti-business agenda!
Progressives are far more danerous than liberals ...
I will agree that both liberals and progressives are dangerous.

It's mind boggling how many groups want to collectively deprive U.S. citizens of their rights... particularly privacy. Masses of databases being combined by the feds to develop comprehensive data on the population.

I can't hide income, but if I could, I likely would. The federal government is forcing us to become creative (crooks). With declining rights, I am pushing back to the extent that I can. Ashamed most citizens just shrug and go with it.

We're fast becoming a third world nation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Agitators 6 hr Ha Ha 65
Fair port is a racist town 6 hr Ha Ha 133
Greece cops arrest lady for taking video of an ... 8 hr Fairport sucks 14
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 9 hr Slammed 638
Why Are Liberal Democrats Getting So Nervous Ab... 10 hr perfect 63
Make America Strong and Safe Again! 10 hr perfect 75
hey (Sep '15) Sep '15 northern ireland 1

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance