Police ID Teenager Killed in Adams St...

Police ID Teenager Killed in Adams St. Shooting

There are 10 comments on the Your News Now story from Nov 7, 2013, titled Police ID Teenager Killed in Adams St. Shooting. In it, Your News Now reports that:

Police have identified the Rochester teen who was shot and killed just before 9 p.m. Wednesday on Adams Street.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Your News Now.

REALLYACHILD

Penfield, NY

#1 Nov 7, 2013
Yep yep happens everyday. We watch on the news everyday of people being murdered BUT NOBODY DOES ANYTHING TO STOP, OR DETER THE VIOLENCE. IT WILL NEVER STOP UNTIL THEY TAKE ACTION, but they on vis let couldn't care less.
Bart

Rochester, NY

#3 Nov 7, 2013
Another young black kid age 15 killed by blacks. Time for another vigil with city neighbors, the black ministers and the family saying the violence needs to stop. WE all no it will never stop and only get worse. Miss Lovely may even come out to speak. But the the next day one or 2 more blacks will be stabbed, shot or killed in the city. Gun laws? NYS is a joke.
Bart

Rochester, NY

#4 Nov 7, 2013
REALLYACHILD wrote:
Yep yep happens everyday. We watch on the news everyday of people being murdered BUT NOBODY DOES ANYTHING TO STOP, OR DETER THE VIOLENCE. IT WILL NEVER STOP UNTIL THEY TAKE ACTION, but they on vis let couldn't care less.
Violence daily. Never ending and no one cares. Its normal and is no longer big news. Another black dead. Just another day in the hood. The politicians think more public programs and more money will help but they have caused the problems. Urban Suburban? This kid was bussed to Scottsville from Ford St to go to school. Even being bussed 20 miles away and he still got in trouble and killed in front of his house.
REALLYACHILD

Lynn, MA

#5 Nov 7, 2013
It's nuts, you see the news anchors, and police officers talking about a young child shot for no reason (not a gang banner) and it's sad to just see them talking about it like it's nothing, like it's a normal thing (in Roch I guess it is) but still when will the chief say enough is enough and actually DO SOMETHING besides writing letters to suspected gang members.. This crap is getting out of control.. The police said he "wasn't the intended victim" OK.. so who was? Are other residents in danger? Should people be worried? WTH.
Bart

Rochester, NY

#6 Nov 8, 2013
You can bet the chief will say crime is down. But its accelerating and out of control. This weekend 2 or 3 more city folks will probably be shot or stabbed and one may be killed. You can bet on it. No snitching? Criminals now rule the city in gangs. Thank you socialism and all the free programs. It has created gangs, unwanted children, uneducated children, violence,lazy people and poverty. This is the final product of socialism. Death.
Bart

Rochester, NY

#12 Nov 9, 2013
Bart wrote:
Another young black kid age 15 killed by blacks. Time for another vigil with city neighbors, the black ministers and the family saying the violence needs to stop. WE all no it will never stop and only get worse. Miss Lovely may even come out to speak. But the the next day one or 2 more blacks will be stabbed, shot or killed in the city. Gun laws? NYS is a joke.
Bart was correct we had 3 shootings last night in the hood. Bart predicts 2 more shootings tonight and 2 stabbings and a partridge in a pear tree.

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S3213735.sht...
Rob Ford

Guelph, Canada

#13 Nov 9, 2013
Bart wrote:
<quoted text>
Bart was correct we had 3 shootings last night in the hood. Bart predicts 2 more shootings tonight and 2 stabbings and a partridge in a pear tree.
http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S3213735.sht...
"and a partridge in a pear tree." Too funny!
S Justice

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Nov 11, 2013
Tysean was a good kid and excellent student. Unfortunately his life was cut short by such a senseless act of violence and he will be missed. While gun trafficking isn't the only issue at play here it is a large part of the problem. Let's help prevent more senseless acts of violence like this:
http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/strengthen-g...
CityRes

Rochester, NY

#16 Nov 11, 2013
S Justice wrote:
Tysean was a good kid and excellent student. Unfortunately his life was cut short by such a senseless act of violence and he will be missed. While gun trafficking isn't the only issue at play here it is a large part of the problem. Let's help prevent more senseless acts of violence like this:
http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/strengthen-g...
Lets help prevent more senseless acts of violence like this:

tell his grandma not to allow his uncle around anymore.
gun laws are not at fault, its stupid family members that allow people around that are involved in stuff that could cause someone to come shoot people at your house.
the next door neigbor

Rochester, NY

#17 Nov 12, 2013
CityRes wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets help prevent more senseless acts of violence like this:
tell his grandma not to allow his uncle around anymore.
gun laws are not at fault, its stupid family members that allow people around that are involved in stuff that could cause someone to come shoot people at your house.
WOW! You and I agree for once, scares the hell out of me for sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rochester NY 2/6--2/8 Eleven Shot (one dead) On... 7 hr Annoyed 2
Were Their Two Shooters In Rochester's Latest M... 10 hr IescapedNY 1
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 12 hr Stu Gatz 345
News Deputies investigating racial slurs found on Ro... 13 hr for real 24
News New Officer Joins East Aurora P.D. (Nov '08) Mon WOW 16
Hillary's campaign circling toilet bowel Mon Polyanna 13
News Rochester Police Investigate Officer-Involved S... Mon Butch 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages