Oak Hill CC Locked Down
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Pete Dye

Miami, FL

#1 Aug 3, 2013
Security everywhere. Private security 24/7 by a firm out of NYC, NY State Police start Monday. The entire course is fenced and patrolled. Tightly controlled access at every gate.

Is this a festive golf tournament or an internment camp?
Bubba

Pittsford, NY

#3 Aug 3, 2013
Pete Dye wrote:
Security everywhere. Private security 24/7 by a firm out of NYC, NY State Police start Monday. The entire course is fenced and patrolled. Tightly controlled access at every gate.
Is this a festive golf tournament or an internment camp?
The PGA wants in insure a perfect, undisturbed week for the one percent'ers willing to pay extraordinary prices for tickets.

They don't want the great unwashed anywhere near their pristine, highly polished event. If you have any idea that this a community event, it's not. Nothing to do with racial lines, this is strictly economic. They exclude everybody equally.
WhiteIsRight

Rochester, NY

#5 Aug 4, 2013
WhiteIsRight wrote:
<quoted text>
"They don't want the great unwashed anywhere near"
Bubba, Anyone is welcome, just buy a ticket. It's not that complicated.
Now as far as the "unwashed" problem, you people will have to deal with your own problems.
Don't get all uppity because you are among the unwashed.......all that white superiority shit you espouse to doesn't mean diddly squat when it come to these events. They will take in n......, s........, and g... Before they will think about giving your stank ass a fourth or fifth look....now back in your hole!
SalvatoreS

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Aug 4, 2013
WhiteIsRight wrote:
<quoted text>
"They don't want the great unwashed anywhere near"
Bubba, Anyone is welcome, just buy a ticket. It's not that complicated.
Now as far as the "unwashed" problem, you people will have to deal with your own problems.
How many average, working class white guys (or black guys) with a family can afford hundreds of dollars for a sporting event? That's heavy duty admission. I agree, the PGA excludes all but the rich.
Kurt

Henderson, NV

#8 Aug 4, 2013
WhiteIsRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking about uppity. Did you see Tiger Woods whining and complaining about the golf course? While several of the white players have said this course is ono of the nicest on the entire golf tour.
The blacks always have to whine about something.
Tiger claims that it is one of the toughest courses he has ever played on. If he doesn't like it, he should get back on his personal Gulfstream and go back to Florida. Let Phil win.

There is only a million dollar purse for the winner. That's walkin' around money for Tiger.
Kurt

Henderson, NV

#10 Aug 4, 2013
WhiteIsRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist Jessee Jackson has called on Blacks to boycott and move out of the state of Florida.
Wonder if Tiger will join the boycott?
This boycott could really turn into a good thing for Florida if enough take part.
I think Tiger owns an island or something. Maybe he can make it a sovereign country. He's kind of white anyways, never says "Axed" and dates our women.
Tyrone

Lenoir, NC

#11 Aug 4, 2013
Question. Somebady said that one milon dollars be given out to the winnin' golf guy. Does anybody know where they be keepin' the cash? Just curious.
Rich Bello

Park Ridge, IL

#15 Aug 5, 2013
In Rochester with a group from Atlanta for the PGA.

Where is the action here? Pittsford is dead. Looking for bars with younger people. Cost is no object, good food and fun outside of Pittsford. Have rental car with GPS so no problem getting around. Help!

Friend wants to know if there are any cigar bars? Don't suggest the Back Nine, there last night, will never go back. Thanks.
Rich Bello

Park Ridge, IL

#16 Aug 5, 2013
Tyrone wrote:
Question. Somebady said that one milon dollars be given out to the winnin' golf guy. Does anybody know where they be keepin' the cash? Just curious.
I don't think they pay in cash, Tyrone.
Macanudo

Rochester, NY

#17 Aug 5, 2013
Rich Bello wrote:
Where is the action here? Pittsford is dead. Looking for bars with younger people. Cost is no object, good food and fun outside of Pittsford. Have rental car with GPS so no problem getting around. Help!
Friend wants to know if there are any cigar bars? Don't suggest the Back Nine, there last night, will never go back. Thanks.
Try Havanna Moe's on Esat Ave downtown.
EdW

Pittsford, NY

#18 Aug 5, 2013
CORRECTION: East Avenue downtown.
Rich Bello

Park Ridge, IL

#19 Aug 5, 2013
Thanks. Any more ideas? It's going to be a long week in this backwater.
rochmetro

Brockport, NY

#23 Aug 5, 2013
Rich Bello wrote:
C'mon man..don't you know that Back 9 is owned by Abby Wambach's brother ? What..you're not impressed with Abby/ never heard of her ? The Rochester media love the Back 9. I've read a lot of bad things about it though..like you said.
Rich Bello

Park Ridge, IL

#25 Aug 5, 2013
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>Lets see, you are in our city from Atlanta, you asked for some places where you and your friends can have a good time then you insult OUR city by calling it "backwater"? You have some big stones seeing you come from a democratic controlled third world cesspool that has a murder/shooting everyday and is soon to be another Detroit Zippy. Take your sorry butt back down to your redneck black/Obama loving toilet. A little side note Zippy, The last time I was in Atlanta it was becoming little Africa complete with the thugs running wild on Peach St.and that was back in the late 70'S, I'm sure it hasn't gotten any better, just worst.
I must have scratched the underbelly of Rochester d-bags. Please don't visit Atlanta for another 40 years. We don't take kindly to your type. BTW, I'm a registered Republican.

Thanks everybody else for your help and assistance.
Macanudo

Rochester, NY

#26 Aug 5, 2013
Rich Bello wrote:
<quoted text>
I must have scratched the underbelly of Rochester d-bags. Please don't visit Atlanta for another 40 years. We don't take kindly to your type. BTW, I'm a registered Republican.
Rich he is one of a handful of major racist troll d-dags here......he's called and said things about Rochester way worse than "backwater".
Enjoy your time here you'll find almost the same entertainment and dining here as Atlanta, just not on the same scale. Talk to Moe at the bar he'll point you in the right direction.
The man

Rochester, NY

#27 Aug 5, 2013
Rich Bello wrote:
The Back Nine owes a lot of creditors. Service is mediocre at best. Try Pittsford Pub, Taylors, Murphy's Law. etc.
The man

Rochester, NY

#28 Aug 5, 2013
Also try The Distillery and The Winfield" . Great bars and great food. Google for locations.
Rich Bello

Park Ridge, IL

#29 Aug 6, 2013
Macanudo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rich he is one of a handful of major racist troll d-dags here......he's called and said things about Rochester way worse than "backwater".
Enjoy your time here you'll find almost the same entertainment and dining here as Atlanta, just not on the same scale. Talk to Moe at the bar he'll point you in the right direction.
I figured as much, there is always one who has no sense of humor and goes off on their loud mouthed opinion. Went to Moe's last night, great advice. Will be going back Thursday. Thanks.
Rich Bello

Park Ridge, IL

#30 Aug 6, 2013
The man wrote:
<quoted text>
The Back Nine owes a lot of creditors. Service is mediocre at best. Try Pittsford Pub, Taylors, Murphy's Law. etc.
Back Nine was terrible (smelled musty), food and service terrible.

We heard all about Abby, who I never heard of because I don't follow the sport. I think Abby is a guy?

Pittsford Pub was pretty good. We're there already. Thirsty's was OK. We have to stop drinking. In Atlanta we don't do this, we all have families, so the late nights and booze are taking its toll.
Biff

Henderson, NV

#31 Aug 6, 2013
Rich Bello wrote:
<quoted text>
Guy is a Topix loser, used to be PigPen911, if that's an indication. Very shallow, not to bright. Big mouth with an attitude.

Enjoy the tournament. Phil is going to win it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Punishers MC (Oct '12) 1 hr Banditos of Buffalo 103
News Rochester Most Overlooked Small City 1 hr Moshe Rosenbloom 30
Black Cop Shoots White Man Dead 1 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 6
News Shooting victim being called a hero (Feb '09) 5 hr Daniel norman 36
bribing ngrs with popcorn to go to school 5 hr pudface rhonda 1
rhondas people 5 hr pudface rhonda 1
News Former Teacher Indicted For Enticement Of A Minor May 29 RacistFireCrotchB... 5
More from around the web

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]