McDonald's robbed in Spencerport

Full story: WHEC-TV Rochester, NY

Police are looking for a suspect after an armed robbery in Spencerport. It happened just after 6:00am Saturday at the McDonald's on Nichols Street.
Comments
21 - 27 of 27 Comments Last updated Apr 24, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
binkl

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2009

I live in Ogdenberry and I heard Barney got is bullet & Andy was home with aunt Bea
neo-lib

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2009

Accountant 1 wrote:
Classy responses as always. Online people show their true selves due to the ability to hide.
HAHA and larry keep it up, by putting others down you'll feel better about yourself
kel varnsen... ahh bringing up roots while I'm sure you are enjoying Birth of a Nation.
instead of stooping to low brow insults why not think of some quality comments that actually have to do with the situation.
I am glad to hear that nobody was hurt,shame that they probably won't catch the crook.
I agree. Why is it that there seems to be so many racist on here? Maybe they should get a life, since they have so much time on their hands.
Looper

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2009

keith wrote:
Not to smart for robbing a McDonalds,I think they would look for a place that carries more cash.
Like maybe a 7-11 or Sonic? NEWSFLASH: If they were smart they would've finished school and began laying the groundwork for a life with a future that didn't include prison and/or their own deaths.
amazed

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2009

thank you looper!
Toter

Brockport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

Maybe you all should start packing heat.! I do and I go in there all the time
Dewey

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

jackass wrote:
stay out of spencerport
I would love to, but who's gonna pay for my internet service so that I could read all of these nasty(but funny) comments?
Kim

Seneca Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

Black or white who really cares. The fact is McDonalds was robbed and the person needs to be caught. Does it make a person that much worse because of the color? People need to grow up!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buffalo, Rochester ranked among 10 largest East... (Aug '12) 46 min Jazz minded 3
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 58 min Vote Zornow 6,408
Contractors Clean up White suburbans messy yard 1 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 2
Sleeping mother arrested after child found wand... 1 hr Dion 6
Rochester black man found guilty of murder, at... 3 hr Bwahawhaw Zippy 4
Local man working to restore his reputation aft... 3 hr TheFakeBarnhart 1
Astorino Will Campaign With Former GOP Candidat... 4 hr MAYOR DYSASTER 10
•••
•••
•••

Spencerport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••