Gates PD Fan Club

Penfield, NY

#104 Sep 14, 2013
To me MARTIJN VERBAKEL is a hero.

Too bad he had these phoney charges brought against him by this loose cannon. But they were proved fraudulent and Therasa Harris was in the wrong.

She owes MARTIJN VERBAKEL an apology for filing what she knew were false charges.
Steel City Meltdown

Rochester, NY

#107 Sep 14, 2013
MARTIJN VERBAKEL AND DAVID SAPIENZA FILED FALSE REPORTS AND BRUTALIZED AN INNOCENT FEMALE.
THEY SEXUALLY ABUSED HER BY SQUEEZING HER BREASTS AND RUBBING BETWEEN HER VAGINA, UP AND DOWN HER LEGS.
IF YOU TAKE THE TIME TO REVIEW THE TRANSCRIPTS FROM THE HEARING, THEY MAKE NO SENSE AND ARE EXTREMELY CONTRADICTORY.
THANKS FOR EXPOSING THIS. THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT WILL BE HAPPY TO SEE THIS LEVEL OF HARRASMENT.
THE VICTIM REALLY DID STAND HER GROUND. THEY DID EVERYTHING TO SCARE HER INTO TAKING A PLEA AND SHE REFUSED BY GOING TO TRIAL.
CHECK YOUR FACTS BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO EMBARRASS SOMEONE WITH COURAGE.

It's a FEDERAL OFFENSE to tamper with court documents
Foaming MOUTH Steelers

Rochester, NY

#109 Sep 14, 2013
DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND POST IT ON ALL THE THREADS IN THIS FORUM.
WE WANT EVERYONE TO BE INFORMED AND ON THE LOOK OUT FOR THE BRUTALIZER........
MARTIJN VERBAKEL.
THANK YOU FOR KEEPING THIS STORY OF INJUSTICE IN THE PUBLIC EYE
Foaming MOUTH Steelers

Rochester, NY

#110 Sep 14, 2013
DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND POST IT ON ALL THE THREADS IN THIS FORUM.
WE WANT EVERYONE TO BE INFORMED AND ON THE LOOK OUT FOR THE BRUTALIZER........
MARTIJN VERBAKEL.


Stoop It Steal Sit Tea-

THANK YOU FOR KEEPING THIS STORY OF INJUSTICE IN THE PUBLIC EYE

“The QUEEN BEE has spoken”

Since: Aug 09

Don't get STUNG!

#112 Sep 14, 2013
Gods Property wrote:
People SEE clearly whom the ATTACKERS and defilers on this forum are.
What........banned again?
LOL
CLEARLY, there was a reason SCS has been banned 2-3 times.

“The QUEEN BEE has spoken”

Since: Aug 09

Don't get STUNG!

#113 Sep 14, 2013
Foaming MOUTH Steelers wrote:
DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND POST IT ON ALL THE THREADS IN THIS FORUM.
WE WANT EVERYONE TO BE INFORMED AND ON THE LOOK OUT FOR THE BRUTALIZER........
MARTIJN VERBAKEL.
THANK YOU FOR KEEPING THIS STORY OF INJUSTICE IN THE PUBLIC EYE
I hope it was her plan to expose the misconduct of thid case of police brutality. Its getting to more people

“The QUEEN BEE has spoken”

Since: Aug 09

Don't get STUNG!

#115 Sep 14, 2013
Foaming MOUTH Steelers wrote:
DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND POST IT ON ALL THE THREADS IN THIS FORUM.
WE WANT EVERYONE TO BE INFORMED AND ON THE LOOK OUT FOR THE BRUTALIZER........
MARTIJN VERBAKEL.
Stoop It Steal Sit Tea-
THANK YOU FOR KEEPING THIS STORY OF INJUSTICE IN THE PUBLIC EYE
AMEN....CRY LOUD AND SPARE NOT!

“The QUEEN BEE has spoken”

Since: Aug 09

Don't get STUNG!

#118 Sep 14, 2013
wELL, I've had my laugh for the weekend.

Laughter is GOOD for the soul

“The QUEEN BEE has spoken”

Since: Aug 09

Don't get STUNG!

#119 Sep 14, 2013
rePIGpublican wrote:
I never realized what a mental loon CC/Gods Property was. I changing teams and going along with the sane people for a change.
I think I have finaly seen the light.
More trickery and deception.
I know for a FACT this is not the REAL rePIGpublcan.
Steve

Penfield, NY

#121 Sep 14, 2013
the truth seeker wrote:
<quoted text>You sure do talk a big one then run and hide when anyone mentions that you have been banned more than anyone. And you say??
You forgot arrested more than anyone here.

I'm arrest free, and I'm sure you are. I was stopped years ago for an out of date registration, but because I was nice about it, I drove home that night. No charges filed, just a warning. The difference was being rational and calm, instead of nuts and telling them off.
Steve

Penfield, NY

#122 Sep 14, 2013
rePIGpublican wrote:
I never realized what a mental loon CC/Gods Property was. I changing teams and going along with the sane people for a change.
I think I have finaly seen the light.
You hit that nail on the head.
the truth seeker

Rochester, NY

#125 Sep 14, 2013
really. there are just cops that are ass holes. they look for trouble and assume any person of color is a criminal especially if they're sitting in an expensive SUV. they abuse the person believing they won't have a leg to stand on and when they find out differently, let the cover up begin.

the worst kind of pig is an inexperienced one. i think Verbakel was confused that night. he assumed wrong and had to lie to cover up his blatant abuse. this is what rogue pigs do.
the truth seeker

Rochester, NY

#126 Sep 14, 2013
as a truth seeker i must admit, in the formal complaint verbakels statement do not make any common sense. anyone with half a brain can detect he lied.
the truth seeker

Rochester, NY

#127 Sep 14, 2013
vebakels superiors were in the back of the courtroom and heard this loon admit he violated this womans rights on that night. this is the reason they had to cover for him.

i do understand in time the whole truth will eventually come out.
the truth seeker

Rochester, NY

#128 Sep 14, 2013
its evident that Verbakel abused his authority with excessive unnecessary force.

When the innocent victim got out and was asked to get back in her nice SUV, she complied. It was at this time she was distracted by one and attacked by the other. She got out so the SUV could be towed. because Verbakel was so blinded by her compliance it shocked him. when i read his response, it becomes clear who the liar is. He could not come up with a reasonable excuse..er um LIE to give for requesting her back in.

Never did find the key to the SUV. We had to hide the camera footage as it shows him rolling up behind her and NOT pulling her over, waiting at a red light and all that other b/s he wrote.
the truth seeker

Rochester, NY

#130 Sep 14, 2013
it was evident the jury was rigged. Both officers had conflicting testimony. yet she was found guilty by a jury of ignorant gates residents.

the judge was impressed by her courage to go to trial, not take a plea and couldn't give her any sentence. but no one wants to discuss that.
the truth seeker

Rochester, NY

#131 Sep 14, 2013
the first lie Verbakel told was that he pulled her over. it goes downhill after that in terms of his credibility. the reason the camera footage was withheld.
the truth seeker

Rochester, NY

#132 Sep 14, 2013
The Verbakel Takedown wrote:
So now that STEEL CITY STEELERS has a life.
LOL... Given to her by the infamous victim of POLICE BRUTALITY.
DO YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH YOUR HELPING TO PUBLICIZE THIS BRUTALITY CASE?
right again, CC. Oooppps, we made another boo-boo. our weak plan backfired once again.
God is Good

Rochester, NY

#136 Sep 14, 2013
The Beatitudes.....

3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4 Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.
5 Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the earth.
6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.
9 Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called children of God.
10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11 “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.

12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

^^^^^^^^^^
THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT CC IS BLESSED. SHE HAS BEEN PERSECUTED ALL DAY LONG!
the truth seeker

Rochester, NY

#142 Sep 15, 2013
the TRUTH don't need NO help.

It's the LIE one has to run around and defend.

Notice who's RUNNING around defending LIES.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cuomo in Afghanistan this weekend 24 min Ha Ha 12
Wease and k and b 1 hr Slammer 1
Victim's family calls for restaurant to be closed 3 hr 19th Ward Resident 5
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr friv4school 6,466
Rochester man arraigned in Brockport stabbing 4 hr Enter Username 6
Short Fat White Lady with Wig is Running the Se... 4 hr Enter Username 4
Cullerd man stab Brockport College student at dorm 4 hr South Wedge Tarde... 19

Spencerport Jobs

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Spencerport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Spencerport

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]