SHOCK: Border Patrol Deporting Illegal Alien…But Only After 37 Criminal Convictions

Jul 24, 2013 Full story: Free Republic

Once again, a stark reminder of how America's failure to carry out interior enforcement against illegal aliens is at least as critical as our wide open border.

Full Story
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Jul 24, 2013
$10 dollars to whom?
Brenda besson

United States

#2 Jul 24, 2013
Chris crane a real man and american who makes me proud to be american.he is the kind of guy you need running the border,not janet napalitano,he is doing a great job,he is an other person you can thank for no amnesty,things are coming together now,people standing up for the country,oh and obama he cant.catch a break lol.i wonder how snowden is doing in russia,god bless him.oh obama not having a good year.
RONNIE

Salt Lake City, UT

#3 Jul 24, 2013
No way....Obummer implemented executive order too give ZERO right's to legal Americans, but provide this Country as a free for all for every 3rd World turd sneaking in. I'm appalled that Border Patrol hasn't been strung up on a telephone pole for enforcing our sovereignty. lol
Brenda besson

United States

#4 Jul 24, 2013
Chris crane an other american that makes me proud to be american.hes the kind of guy you need watching the border,not janet napalitano.things are coming together for america.obama cant seem to catch a break.oh I wonder how snowden is doing,god bless him an other american,we can thank these people for no amnesty.obamacare lol,hope that goes away soon.
Brenda besson

United States

#5 Jul 24, 2013
Oh sorry didnt post first time so I did it again,but I like it first one better,l

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vargas: Schools alone can't solve youth violence 2 min CityRes 1
Schumer wants ER post office named for Daryl Pi... 15 min CityRes 1
Police urge pet owners to be responsible after ... 27 min Rednecked Mama 1
Penfield town supervisor wants to limit where s... 32 min Rednecked Mama 1
yET aNOTHER whITE wELFARE fRAUD cASE 38 min RacistFireCrotchB... 1
White Suburban Couple Beat Child 41 min Rhondas Friend 1
Riots Outside RTS. Time To Hold Lovely, RPD & S... 48 min PhukTheRPD 41

Winter Storm Watch for Monroe County was issued at January 31 at 12:38PM EST

Spencerport Dating
Find my Match