George Zimmerman Is Going To Walk A F...
boing

Brooklyn, NY

#31 Jul 9, 2013
And lead a miserable life!! He's gonna wish he was in jail! Hahaah
FTW

Rochester, NY

#34 Jul 9, 2013
Common Sense-4U wrote:
<quoted text>
I always carry my handgun when going to get my ice tea, so let some creepy pervert start to follow me and see how it all ends up.
Blah blah blah.Who you steal it from? Better put that thing away before you shoot yourself opening a bag of chips or something.

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

#35 Jul 9, 2013
Gods Property wrote:
So, The next time I'm out at the mall shopping and a creepy AZZ cracker follows me..........IT'S GOING DOWN!!!
So the people supporting Zimmerman are racist, but you find Trayvon's "cracker" comment amusing eh? How interesting.

And Zimmerman may or may not have been taking temazepam and/or Adderall? Who cares? It's a sedative and an ADHD medication, respectively, and he didn't exhibit any signs of being intoxicated by either one of them.

Trying to make a case based on that is just as idiotic as the people trying to make a big deal out of Trayvon smoking marijuana

“The QUEEN BEE has spoken”

Since: Aug 09

The TRUTH will set you FREE.

#38 Jul 9, 2013
A punk with a gun crying for help....Yeah right.

There is NO comparison with SMALL traces of marijuana versus 2 major psychotropic anti-depressant violent tendency drugs.

When O.J was acquitted SOME folks were upset believing he killed his stank wife. Now a punk kills an innocent boy and some thinks it was self defense....AFTER he stalks this child.

Boy, do we live in an upside down crazy mixed up world.
FTW

Rochester, NY

#39 Jul 9, 2013
Gods Property wrote:
There is NO comparison with SMALL traces of marijuana versus 2 major psychotropic anti-depressant violent tendency drugs.
When O.J was acquitted SOME folks were upset believing he killed his stank wife. Now a punk kills an innocent boy and some thinks it was self defense....AFTER he stalks this child.
An amphetamine maybe but trying to say a benzodiazepine is not going to do anything to make anyone anything but wobbly and tired.Still OneBeut said it right when he pointed out it is irrelevant on both sides.It comes down to who started it.TREYVON.
FTW

Rochester, NY

#40 Jul 9, 2013
Gods Property wrote:
May I also point out nobody with an I.Q. above 30 thinks O.J. did not kill his wife.
FTW

Rochester, NY

#43 Jul 9, 2013
Steelers Rock wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you kidding? The kid was robo-tripping and everyone knows it. "...SOME folks were upset..." about O.J.? He got away with murdering two innocent people because he WASN'T judged by a jury of HIS peers...instead they moved the Circus to L.A. to accommodate media and the jury was composed of a bunch of ignorant, uneducated racists. I bet if his wife was black, they would have convicted him. You are truly delusional, Classless.
Makes you wish God would come pick up his stuff and stop leaving it with us don't it.Com e on God come get your crap we are sick of dealing with it.

#45 Jul 9, 2013
ZimmerLIAR......caught on this tape full of contradictions!

&fe ature=youtu.be

#46 Jul 9, 2013

ZIMMERLIAR, liar pant on FIRE!

#47 Jul 9, 2013
Of course ANOTHER lie ZIMMERKILLER tells is....he knows nothing about the "stand your ground" law. Even though he has numerous family members in the law enforcement field. Plus it was later revealed that he was TAUGHT and passed the class.

Common sense is priceless!!! Some of you sound as if you were at the scene to KNOW exactly what Trayvon did. ME? I looking at the evidence of what KILLERMAN Zimmerman says......
..........HE's a liar!!!!

#49 Jul 9, 2013
Steelers Rock wrote:
<quoted text>
SOME folks were upset..." about O.J.? He got away with murdering two innocent people because he WASN'T judged by a jury of HIS peers...instead they moved the Circus to L.A. to accommodate media and the jury was composed of a bunch of ignorant, uneducated racists. I bet if his wife was black, they would have convicted him. You are truly delusional, Classless.
Robert Blake essentially got away with killing that skank he had a baby by. And NO one bats an eyebrow....I wonder why?

He's raising the off spring he had with Bonnie and walks around virtually unnoticed. But let a Black man/child get accused of something and all hell breaks loose. What a country, full of contradicting racists.

#50 Jul 9, 2013
Aunt Esther wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you followed the trial at all? How effing ignorant are you?
That TRIAL is nothing but a SHAM. You keep believing that jurors and judges have the best interest and justice is blind!

What a fool you are!

#51 Jul 9, 2013
Gods Property wrote:
Throughout the history of this Divided States of Amerikkka, we have witnessed the system created by devils which insures numerous loopholes in such cases thousands of lynching's, hundreds of assassinations and too many innocents held in confinement.
There are cases which NO one has yet to be held accountable.
A system where devils have been found NOT guilty in the court of a laughable UNJUST law. One must know there is A Righteous Judge that sits high and looks low on EVERY trick, scheme and scam that continues to vindicate the evil.
*Justice does and WILL get served one way or another! And it does not necessarily mean by way of a jury of 6 - 12 people making that decision.
^^^^^^^^The QUEEN BEE has spoken!
^^^^^^^^^WHOMP>>>> >>>there it IS!
FTW

Rochester, NY

#52 Jul 9, 2013
God, please come claim your property.It is obnoxious and stinks everything up.
FTW

Rochester, NY

#53 Jul 9, 2013
Your clueless. Zimmerman had all odds stacked against him from the start. Media against him,public opinion, even the evil whitey courts originally were sided against him. The change in perception has come recently from the lack of evidence on the prosecutions part to prove its point.Can't expect good reason from someone who insinuates that they believe O.J. was innocent.

#55 Jul 9, 2013
The TRUTH always makes the devil/evil uncomfortable. He is the father of lies and cannot stand in the face of ANY truth. That old serpent will resort to name calling and outrageous insults, just because he's insulted by the TRUTH.
FTW

Rochester, NY

#56 Jul 9, 2013
Steelers Rock wrote:
<quoted text>
This was all because how the police handled it.
They should have arrested him and charged him from the beginning and notified Martin's parents sooner then they did and it wouldn't have made national media. Just like how locally they didn't charge that daycare provider that 2 yr old dying in the pool.
Excuses, excuses. When he was charged has no bearing on anything.BLAH BLAH BLAH.

#60 Jul 9, 2013
FTW wrote:
Your clueless. Zimmerman had all odds stacked against him from the start. Media against him,public opinion, even the evil whitey courts originally were sided against him. The change in perception has come recently from the lack of evidence on the prosecutions part to prove its point.Can't expect good reason from someone who insinuates that they believe O.J. was innocent.
Check the hypocrisy.....O.J was ACQUITTED, yet many say he's still guilty.

If Killer Zimmerman is ACQUITTED does that mean he's guilty too?

Answer please..........
FTW

Rochester, NY

#61 Jul 9, 2013
Gods Property wrote:
<quoted text>
Check the hypocrisy.....O.J was ACQUITTED, yet many say he's still guilty.
If Killer Zimmerman is ACQUITTED does that mean he's guilty too?
Answer please..........
This is not in anyway an example of hypocrisy. Once again the mighty CC shows her pseudo-intellect with words and concepts she does not truly grasp. Go ahead CC make it mean whatever horse pie thing you want it to. Whatever makes you feel good and self-righteous.

#63 Jul 9, 2013
This trial is NOT about truth, it's about finding your accused clients way OUT of the crime.

A flawed system created by devils. The best way to play the game is with MONEY and those that lack it suffer the most.

>>>>>ONLY IN AMERIKKKA!

Smooches..........MUUUUUAAAAAA AAHHHHH!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 4 min Slammer 351
Obama Endorsing Clinton 7 hr Hillaryious 3
South Wedge West Virginia! 18 hr Clive 4
Brittanee Drexel Comment from Hemingway, SC for... 22 hr Game over 3
John Parinello wants trial moved up LOL! 23 hr Insider 4
13WHAM Patrice Walsh (Dec '10) Thu NMH 44
hey Sep '15 northern ireland 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages