Repuke loser

Herkimer, NY

#7084 Mar 6, 2014
MacDaddyobama wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not? I could have sworn I saw you leaving Jiffy Lube, with your Starwars lunch box.
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha ha!!!!!!!!!! Now he only clicks once to try and act innocent. BUSTED!!!! You're so funny, what a loser!
Repuke loser

Herkimer, NY

#7085 Mar 6, 2014
Tomato Pie Explosion wrote:
<quoted text>Says it all! A libtard name caller from Hickimer! How's the cows and all that liberal progressive poverty looking up there these days? Like Ca or Detroit yet?
Oh yeah, big liberal population in central New York. I can tell you're a bright one! LOL!
Repuke loser

Herkimer, NY

#7086 Mar 6, 2014
Here, watch, I'm going to do what Macdaddy spends all day doing...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Macdaddy is a LOOOOOSER

Herkimer, NY

#7088 Mar 6, 2014
Repuke loser wrote:
Thanks for proving my point, MacLoser. You sit here all day rec'ing your own posts. You are seriously the biggest loser I've ever come across. This is hilarious!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
the welfare county

New York, NY

#7089 Mar 6, 2014
Repuke loser wrote:
See if you can get your inbreeding P I G welfare mother to send you for an education, then explain to us in detail what you do for a living besides mom and that I can't teach a monkey or obama to do.

Lets see what a failure you are like the welfare tomato punk.
the welfare county

New York, NY

#7090 Mar 6, 2014
Macdaddy is a LOOOOOSER wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving my point, MacLoser. You sit here all day rec'ing your own posts. You are seriously the biggest loser I've ever come across. This is hilarious!
That's not him it's me inbred welfare scum. How do you live in that dark sht hole dump ?

Remember welfare, use big technical words so you look like the welfare trash your family is.

Sad your welfare loser brain doesn't even know about your stolen PC sht.
the welfare county

Utica, NY

#7093 Mar 6, 2014
<quoted text>
It's hilarious watching MacLoooooooooooooooooser furiously rec'ing his own posts, and I'm sorry, but I have to say I can't quite figure out what this blathering nonsense is that you've posted above. Could you maybe try that again, and try to put it in comprehensible English this time? Thank you!
Sad that hore couldn't teach you to read.

If you can't read, post you high tech job skills, you better pray the clown obammy feeds your welfare family the rest of their lives.
the welfare county

Utica, NY

#7094 Mar 6, 2014
Here is a simple one for the inbred trash of herkimer.

Why does DDR# 1866 have a DRAM of 500MHz ?

Explain the difference between win 8 and win 8.1 Rollup A in the kernel ?

Show us how herks are real welfare trash.
the welfare county

Utica, NY

#7096 Mar 6, 2014
<quoted text>
You're inbred welfare scum? Don't be so hard on yourself.
<quoted text>
These last two statements make no sense at all. I know you're trying to insult me and I appreciate the effort, but your English is just pathetic. Unintelligible gibberish.
What !!, can you take your cousins DK out of your hand and type coherent sentences.

Speak English not ebonics.
Grammar is tough

Herkimer, NY

#7097 Mar 6, 2014
the welfare county wrote:
Just ignore the welfare trash from Herkimer, the only jobs they have is obama.
When their not fing sheep out in that sht hole dump, their inbreeding praying obama will steal the rest of the money from taxpayers..
Please return the stolen computer that you and your welfare family know ZERO about.
You mean "they're", sport. Another conservative who thinks anything beyond 8th grade is "higher education". LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Grammar is tough

Herkimer, NY

#7098 Mar 6, 2014
Please return the stolen computer that you and your welfare family know ZERO about.
And again, I appreciate the effort at insulting me, but this is just really poorly done. How is it that you think someone who is obviously using a computer to post on topix knows nothing about computers? That is really one pathetic insult. You're even a failure at that.
Grammar is tough

Herkimer, NY

#7099 Mar 6, 2014
<quoted text>
What !!, can you take your cousins DK out of your hand and type coherent sentences.
Speak English not ebonics.
As you apparently dropped out of school before 5th grade, questions should be followed by question marks, not exclamation points. And you couldn't understand what I wrote? Maybe I'm being generous calling you a 5th grade dropout. I'm sorry. I will try to write short sentences using small words. I hope that will help you.(See, that sentence had all monosyllabic words; wait, you don't know what monosyllabic is. Don't worry, I will make things easier for you to understand from now on).
Grammar is tough

Herkimer, NY

#7100 Mar 6, 2014
<
If you can't read, post you high tech job skills, you better pray the clown obammy feeds your welfare family the rest of their lives.
Huh? More unintelligible gibberish.
Grammar is tough

Herkimer, NY

#7101 Mar 6, 2014
Herkimer Hix wrote:
<quoted text>"Herkimer" speaks for itself LMAO!
Says the guy hiding his location because he's in... Herkimer? LOL!!!!!! And I'm not in Herkimer, dingleberry.
the welfare county

Utica, NY

#7102 Mar 6, 2014
When welfare low life like you dodge questions, we've proven your a failure.

Do this, have the sheep take classes and higher education, then in 20 years they will teach you the basics of a mouse, then in 100 years you'll know something about a computer besides that stolen pos you have now.

Good luck, pray obama feeds your family for life, you don't want to starve to death like all obama kids back home in africa.

Be proud you're a low tech failure at life, obama is proud of you, it allows him to steal. Fo yo mammy.
Grammar is tough

Herkimer, NY

#7104 Mar 6, 2014
You mean "low-lifes" and "you're", speaking of failure...
Do this, have the sheep take classes and higher education, then in 20 years they will teach you the basics of a mouse, then in 100 years you'll know something about a computer besides that stolen pos you have now.[QUOTE who="the welfare county"]

Hold on, I'm having difficulty understanding this insult. Are you saying a) you have to take classes and higher education (how does one "take" higher education, by the way?) to use a mouse? And b) that if one were to steal a computer, they wouldn't know how to use it? I'm really not following. How do you suppose I'm posting on topix if I'm unable to use a mouse? Please explain (just because I like laughing at what you write).

[QUOTE who="the welfare county"]Good luck, pray obama feeds your family for life, you don't want to starve to death like all obama kids back home in africa.
This is a little better as far as insults go. You're getting the basics of it.
Be proud you're a low tech failure at life, obama is proud of you, it allows him to steal. Fo yo mammy.
See, this is a regression. Not only is the logic poor (how is someone who is posting on topix and thus using the internet successfully a "low tech failure at life"?), but once again your sentence structure is abhorrent. I'm sorry, I'll use small words: it's bad.
Grammar is tough

Herkimer, NY

#7105 Mar 6, 2014
Sorry, I missed a closed quote earlier, I'm a low-tech failure at life!
You mean "low-lifes" and "you're", speaking of failure...
Do this, have the sheep take classes and higher education, then in 20 years they will teach you the basics of a mouse, then in 100 years you'll know something about a computer besides that stolen pos you have now.
Hold on, I'm having difficulty understanding this insult. Are you saying a) you have to take classes and higher education (how does one "take" higher education, by the way?) to use a mouse? And b) that if one were to steal a computer, they wouldn't know how to use it? I'm really not following. How do you suppose I'm posting on topix if I'm unable to use a mouse? Please explain (just because I like laughing at what you write).
Good luck, pray obama feeds your family for life, you don't want to starve to death like all obama kids back home in africa.
This is a little better as far as insults go. You're getting the basics of it.
See, this is a regression. Not only is the logic poor (how is someone who is posting on topix and thus using the internet successfully a "low tech failure at life"?), but once again your sentence structure is abhorrent. I'm sorry, I'll use small words: it's bad.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7107 Mar 6, 2014
Repuke loser wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha ha!!!!!!!!!! Now he only clicks once to try and act innocent. BUSTED!!!! You're so funny, what a loser!
What are you talking about clowny?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7108 Mar 6, 2014
And who cares?
Grammar is tough

Herkimer, NY

#7109 Mar 6, 2014
MacDaddyobama wrote:
And who cares?
You, apparently. Now get busy judging your posts. You're slacking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rochester Black Man indicted on murder charge (Mar '14) 13 min A McCullough 5
Racist White Cop Gets to Quit Before Getting Fired 1 hr PhukTheRPD 13
News Mayor Warren Says Enough When It Comes To Trans... 1 hr Mark S 15
News Teen Arrested in Transit Center Scuffle 1 hr Mark S 40
News Stabbing, shooting keep Rochester police busy 3 hr PhukTheRPD 3
News Life-Threatening Injuries After Overnight Shoot... 4 hr Who Gives A 1
Human remains found in Irondequiot 5 hr LeroyJones 2
More from around the web

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE