Somerville, MA

#6351 Jan 5, 2013
omg this is so dumb

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6352 Jan 5, 2013
birdie wrote:
omg this is so dumb
Thanks for the illumination of that 15 watt bulb in your head.
shumer man

Canton, NY

#6353 Jan 5, 2013
nuff said
abc

Ilion, NY

#6354 Jan 5, 2013
ok for sure
crzzzd

Rochester, PA

#6355 Jan 6, 2013
Ribzilla

Albany, NY

#6356 Jan 6, 2013
obama vomit wrote:
Lincolnton Furniture Company closed abruptly Thursday just one year after it was hailed by President barack obama as an example of the recovering U.S. economy. Is there anything this guy touches that doesn't turn to feces?
This guy has an albatross around his neck, if he came to my company, I'd close down the next day, I mean, why wait? You've just been visited by the reverse of the Midas touch, The whole country is experiencing the same omen, next thing 16 trillion locusts will come flying out of obamas ass.
What a coincidence...you mind has also closed abruptly.
Sam

North Tonawanda, NY

#6357 Jan 6, 2013
My meds, My meds.
I think l'll take yesterdays, todays, and tommorrows !

Location hidden

#6359 Jan 6, 2013
birdie wrote:
omg this is so dumb
you want dumb? look in the mirror quacka doodle.

Location hidden

#6360 Jan 6, 2013
obarna vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
I deny that I am now - or ever have been - officially linked to the Communist Party. Any such affiliation was not official, nor should it have been documented in communist-party records or literature.
`Punk ass bits, get you own name little sissy

Location hidden

#6361 Jan 6, 2013
obama vomit wrote:
Lincolnton Furniture Company closed abruptly Thursday just one year after it was hailed by President barack obama as an example of the recovering U.S. economy. Is there anything this guy touches that doesn't turn to feces?
This guy has an albatross around his neck, if he came to my company, I'd close down the next day, I mean, why wait? You've just been visited by the reverse of the Midas touch, The whole country is experiencing the same omen, next thing 16 trillion locusts will come flying out of obamas ass.
Worse than that, 16 million mexican democrats

Location hidden

#6362 Jan 6, 2013
Followed by one Ribzilla

Location hidden

#6363 Jan 7, 2013
Democrats who supported the president’s re-election just had NO idea that his steadfast pledge to raise taxes meant that he was really going to raise taxes. They thought he planned to just hit those filthy “1 percenters,” you know, the ones who earned fortunes through their inventiveness and hard work. They thought the free ride would continue forever.

So this week, as taxes went up for millions of Americans — which Republicans predicted throughout the campaign would happen — it was fun to watch the agoggery of the left.

Now you know why obama is smiling all the time, he is laughing his ass off at all you suckers that voted for him, silly fools.
LOL

United States

#6364 Jan 7, 2013
Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Worse than that, 16 million mexican democrats
Good style but whuttup with the corny name?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6365 Jan 7, 2013
I believe McCringleberry played for Penn State.
Electra 225

United States

#6366 Jan 7, 2013
check this out every liberal Obama moron should watch this http://youtube.googleapis.com/v/F0sk4yGaEk8%2...
Tinkle Mcfagitory

Corinth, NY

#6367 Jan 7, 2013
"So this week, as taxes went up for millions of Americans — which Republicans predicted throughout the campaign would happen — it was fun to watch the agoggery of the left."

Newflash, dimwit.

We WANTED taxes to go up !

DUHHHHHHHHHH !
Spike

Albany, NY

#6368 Jan 7, 2013
Tinkle Mcfagitory wrote:
"So this week, as taxes went up for millions of Americans — which Republicans predicted throughout the campaign would happen — it was fun to watch the agoggery of the left."
Newflash, dimwit.
DUHHHHHHHHHH !
Worthless jobless pillow-puffs like you don't pay taxes anyway, dummkopf!
Ribzilla

Schenectady, NY

#6369 Jan 7, 2013
Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
Democrats who supported the president’s re-election just had NO idea that his steadfast pledge to raise taxes meant that he was really going to raise taxes. They thought he planned to just hit those filthy “1 percenters,” you know, the ones who earned fortunes through their inventiveness and hard work. They thought the free ride would continue forever.
So this week, as taxes went up for millions of Americans — which Republicans predicted throughout the campaign would happen — it was fun to watch the agoggery of the left.
Now you know why obama is smiling all the time, he is laughing his ass off at all you suckers that voted for him, silly fools.
We WANTED taxes to go up, you retarded fool.

Location hidden

#6370 Jan 7, 2013
Tinkle Mcfagitory wrote:
Newflash, dimwit.
DUHHHHHHHHHH !
But not yours, liar

Location hidden

#6371 Jan 7, 2013
Tinkle Mcfagitory wrote:
Newflash, dimwit.
DUHHHHHHHHHH !
Readit and weep dinkleberry,.....

“What happened that my Social Security withholding’s in my paycheck just went up?” a poster wrote on the liberal site DemocraticUnderground.com .“My paycheck just went down by an amount that I don’t feel comfortable with. I guarantee this decrease is gonna’ hurt me more than the increase in income taxes will hurt those making over 400 grand. What happened?”

Shocker. Democrats who supported the president’s re-election just had NO idea that his steadfast pledge to raise taxes meant that he was really going to raise taxes. They thought he planned to just hit those filthy “1 percenters,” you know, the ones who earned fortunes through their inventiveness and hard work. They thought the free ride would continue forever.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jan/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bruce Jenner and all the Kardashian's are WHITE 12 min Just wondering 3
Chad Rahn, former Irondequoit Police officer, a... 37 min IwannaCourtADuggar 6
Mt Moris Woman Guilty of Sexual Assaulting a 3y... 40 min SophieDidaBlackguy 1
Mt Morris Man Arrested for Robbery 43 min BlackEyedEllie 1
Manure Truck Overturns in Castile NY 45 min AubreyIsLesbian 1
Break room ratings 55 min slammersucks 271
RTS contract with RCSD to end June 2015, 144 jo... 1 hr Rhonda 1
More from around the web

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE