Steel City Stupid Behaving Badly
Jokes on YOU

Macedon, NY

#92 Sep 3, 2013
the truth seeker wrote:
<quoted text>No the joke is on them. The free ride will come to an end sooner than you think, the working people are fed up and will elect people who will put the free ride to a end. The country is broke and can't keep taxing the working few to provide for the takers much longer. That is when we will see a major overhaul of all of the wasted spending and entitlements. Sad to say, but the crap will hit the fan like we have never before.
perfect example of b*tching.
Jokes on YOU

Macedon, NY

#93 Sep 3, 2013
Steel City Ditz wrote:
https://sphotos-a-ord.xx.fbcdn .net/hphotos-ash3/1004543_1015 1631346852199_286587045_n.jpg
for the dunce cap always telling people "it sucks to be you"
suck on that.
geezus. for all the suckers, huh ? LOL
Mums the word

Macedon, NY

#95 Sep 7, 2013
Steel City Steelers 2 wrote:
<quoted text>No. Your a loser, psychotic whack jobwho needs her meds adjusted. None of these 40 gazillion post will erase the fact that you threatened me. Nice try though.
LOL.
MUMS the WORD!

One thing about the internet, it leaves evidence in the form of IP addresses.
Mums the word

Macedon, NY

#98 Sep 7, 2013
Mykroft wrote:
Shhhhh........be quiet.

MUMS the WORD.
Mums the word

Macedon, NY

#99 Sep 7, 2013
Steel City Steelers 2 wrote:
<quoted text>She's done threatening people on here. I, for one, have had enough of it.
quite the picture of you running with one foot in your mouth.

LOL
Steel City is Stupid

Macedon, NY

#100 Sep 7, 2013
Slick also says she is now afraid to ride the bus because she doesn’t want to run into the same driver.

A Wisconsin bus driver who accurately described a passenger after a dispute is being allowed to keep her job. After a back and forth over air conditioning, the bus driver called the woman “short, fat and white” as the passenger was exiting.

Melinda Slick, the passenger, asked the bus driver to turn down the air conditioning twice and the bus driver was in no mood for being told what to do by a little short and fat white woman, apparently.

Nothing funnier than a scared fat white woman.

http://breakingbrown.com/2013/09/youre-short-...
Steel City is Stupid

Macedon, NY

#101 Sep 7, 2013
Melinda Slick is ..........

LMAO.
Steel City is Stupid

Macedon, NY

#104 Sep 7, 2013
the truth seeker wrote:
<quoted text>You always love to say that whites are afraid of your "people", where did you ever get that fairy tale troll? Is that something that your handlers brained washed you into believing? Maybe the Sharptons,Jacksons and the Fairy-cons told you that, but it sure isn't true. You will be in for a rude awaking if the SHTF CC. Most white people that I know are prepared and sure aren't scared of you or your tribe so be careful of what you say or wish for as you won't like the outcome of what you spew.
spoken like a scared white person that foolishly believes Sharpton and Jackson speak for all people of color. LMAO
Stoop It Steal Sit Tea

Macedon, NY

#105 Sep 11, 2013
AIN'T NOWHERE TO BE FOUND....
UP AND GONE JUST LIKE A FART IN THE WIND.
THANK GOODNESS FOR COPY MACHINES
Stoop It Steal Sit Tea

Macedon, NY

#106 Sep 11, 2013
Well for starters.....

POSTS # 2, 5, 9, 10, 15, 17, GONE!!!

Like magic....WAAA-LAAAA
Praise the Lord

Atlanta, GA

#108 Sep 12, 2013
Steel City Stealers was soundly defeated by CC. SCS is all bluster, no bite. I think SCS has been shown who is boss of Rochester topix. CC is the queen bee. SCS is a whimpering has been.
the truth seeker

Macedon, NY

#109 Sep 12, 2013
Praise the Lord wrote:
Steel City Stealers was soundly defeated by CC. SCS is all bluster, no bite. I think SCS has been shown who is boss of Rochester topix. CC is the queen bee. SCS is a whimpering has been.
AMEN to that. The topix ditz got that booty WAXED.

Slid right on off the radar for GOOD.

Yes. Praise the Lord.
Steel Sit Tee Stoop It

Macedon, NY

#111 Sep 12, 2013
Praise the Lord wrote:
LMAO
Stoop It Steal Sit Tea

Macedon, NY

#112 Sep 12, 2013
the truth seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN to that. The topix ditz got that booty WAXED.
Slid right on off the radar for GOOD.
Yes. Praise the Lord.
LOL...give the name DIZZY BROAD a whole new meaning.
And has the nerve to run around the forum with socks on STILL making an jack donkey of herself.

A complete Glutton for Punishment.
Stoop It Steal Sit Tea

Macedon, NY

#113 Sep 12, 2013
Praise the Lord wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^NOW that is the TRUTH!!!

“The QUEEN BEE has spoken”

Since: Aug 09

The TRUTH will set you FREE.

#114 Sep 13, 2013
Praise the Lord wrote:
Hey, hey ...hey.

NO blurred lines HERE!!!
Steve

Fairport, NY

#115 Sep 14, 2013
Gods Property wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, hey ...hey.
NO blurred lines HERE!!!
Ms Harris:

You can't be that ignorant? You made a 100% fool of yourself, while confirming your aggressive attitude to all.

Winning or losing? You lost, not to SCS, pp911 or anybody else... but because you clearly demonstrated to all that you're looney. Threatening people strengthened that opinion.

No, you didn't win anything. The fact is, we all won (thanks to you) by your own confirmation that you're nuts. Sane people don't act like you. That is an irrefutable fact.

BTW, your consistent arrogance is another contributing factor that you are floundering in the deep end. Blame yourself for your problems, not the Gates PD or Topix posters. Your loudmouth gets you in trouble.

“The QUEEN BEE has spoken”

Since: Aug 09

The TRUTH will set you FREE.

#116 Sep 14, 2013
Aggressive, Assertive & Courageous.

YEP, A STAND UP kinda GIRL!

Tells it like it----------IS!!!

NOW >>>>>>> >POOF..........be GONE!!!
Steve

Fairport, NY

#117 Sep 14, 2013
Gods Property wrote:
Aggressive, Assertive & Courageous.
YEP, A STAND UP kinda GIRL!
Tells it like it----------IS!!!
NOW >>>>>>> >POOF..........be GONE!!!
NOW >>>>>>> >POOF..........more confirmation.
Steel City Steelers

North Chili, NY

#118 Sep 14, 2013
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms Harris:
You can't be that ignorant? You made a 100% fool of yourself, while confirming your aggressive attitude to all.
Winning or losing? You lost, not to SCS, pp911 or anybody else... but because you clearly demonstrated to all that you're looney. Threatening people strengthened that opinion.
No, you didn't win anything. The fact is, we all won (thanks to you) by your own confirmation that you're nuts. Sane people don't act like you. That is an irrefutable fact.
BTW, your consistent arrogance is another contributing factor that you are floundering in the deep end. Blame yourself for your problems, not the Gates PD or Topix posters. Your loudmouth gets you in trouble.
Excellent post! Hear! Hear!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
haha changed to my username, why? 9 hr perfect 4
Chilly Nights Coming To CrapChester! 10 hr perfect 23
NFL Salaries 10 hr perfect 24
Statue of trump 10 hr perfect 6
Blame It On The Black Guy Liberal Democrats? 11 hr perfect 2
Zika-Carrying Mosquitoes on BOTH Florida Coasts 11 hr perfect 1
News Alfred University student dies from fight (Jun '08) 12 hr LaTisha 3

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance