RePigs friend

Rochester, NY

#23 Dec 21, 2013
Drew wrote:
You can see people getting shot, stabbed and killed 24/7 on TV. The networks/movie studios have no worry about the violence on TV daily and in movie theaters. Its all going into young kids heads. But do not mention God, the 10 commandments or homosexuality.This is info that needs to be censored. Looks like Lucifer runs the networks and move theaters. The prince of the airways. He is doing a great job. It is no wonder we have all the shootings in schools and violence in the city streets. Its all from the the movie studios and networks. 90% of the network shows are trash. Lucifer is doing a wonderful job at destroying America. We will fall like Rome. A nation with no jobs, no money, drugs, violence and lost. Blacks and whites. Its all of America.
You could interchange Lucifer with Democrat/progressive loons and what you said would still be true.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#24 Dec 21, 2013
Duck Call wrote:
<quoted text>
Then he is not free and we are not free when the media controls what he says and what we hear.
He is free to say what he wants but the network owns his behind and can take him off the show if they feel it would be offensive to some people. Freedom of speech has it's limits, just look up some case law on it and you will see where the line is before you get into trouble. The network just doesn't want to get sued so they are doing what they believe is right to protect their company.
RePigs friend

Rochester, NY

#25 Dec 21, 2013
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
He is free to say what he wants but the network owns his behind and can take him off the show if they feel it would be offensive to some people. Freedom of speech has it's limits, just look up some case law on it and you will see where the line is before you get into trouble. The network just doesn't want to get sued so they are doing what they believe is right to protect their company.
Just to clear things up a little, A&E can't be sued for what he said because it was in a GQ interview. He can't be sued either as he has the right to express his opinions anyplace and anytime he wants as long as he isn't inciting any type of crime or threating someone with physical harm. Those are the only TWO "limits" to the 1st. You are correct that A&E can fire him and if they do he can sue them for infringing on his rights of freedom of speech. A&E started a battle where they can only come out the loser by being P/C and caving to a small militant group like GLADD. A&E is on a slippery slope and they know it.

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#26 Dec 21, 2013
RePigs friend wrote:
<quoted text>Just to clear things up a little, A&E can't be sued for what he said because it was in a GQ interview. He can't be sued either as he has the right to express his opinions anyplace and anytime he wants as long as he isn't inciting any type of crime or threating someone with physical harm. Those are the only TWO "limits" to the 1st. You are correct that A&E can fire him and if they do he can sue them for infringing on his rights of freedom of speech. A&E started a battle where they can only come out the loser by being P/C and caving to a small militant group like GLADD. A&E is on a slippery slope and they know it.
Incorrect. A&E is not obligated to give him a platform to state his opinion. If I come to your place and say something you don't like you can ask me to leave and say it somewhere else. I agree A&E is being cowardly by letting him go but there freedom of speech allows them to do that.

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#27 Dec 21, 2013
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
He is free to say what he wants but the network owns his behind and can take him off the show if they feel it would be offensive to some people. Freedom of speech has it's limits, just look up some case law on it and you will see where the line is before you get into trouble. The network just doesn't want to get sued so they are doing what they believe is right to protect their company.
They cannot be sued for what he or anyone says. Unless it is a false statement about someone and the one saying knows it ti be false.
Jon

Rochester, NY

#28 Dec 21, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>Incorrect. A&E is not obligated to give him a platform to state his opinion. If I come to your place and say something you don't like you can ask me to leave and say it somewhere else. I agree A&E is being cowardly by letting him go but there freedom of speech allows them to do that.
A&E Sucks. Scared of their own shadow. Chick Fill A found out that the majority supported their stand on homosexuality as thousands waited in line for sandwiches. Its the minority that is screwing up this country not the many. The few would like us to believe they have powere but its the rest off us that will rise up. And its coming soon as the middle class is being destroyed.
frankie

Rochester, NY

#29 Dec 21, 2013
""""Im with the blacks, because were white trash. """"

what does that mean??

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#31 Dec 21, 2013
frankie wrote:
""""Im with the blacks, because were white trash. """"
what does that mean??
It is obvious if you think about it. It's not hard to get.
blackpoop

Rochester, NY

#32 Dec 22, 2013
most people know blacks are trash
BlackyBlack

Rochester, NY

#33 Dec 22, 2013
RePigs friend wrote:
You are correct that A&E can fire him and if they do he can sue them for infringing on his rights of freedom of speech. A&E started a battle where they can only come out the loser by being P/C and caving to a small militant group like GLADD. A&E is on a slippery slope and they know it.
Thank God you're not a lawyer.
Taxation without represen

Cleveland, OH

#34 Dec 22, 2013
Wish Phil was in Rottenchester .......we could go coon hunting .

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#35 Dec 22, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>They cannot be sued for what he or anyone says. Unless it is a false statement about someone and the one saying knows it ti be false.
I never said they could be sued for what Phil said. I said that they are trying to avoid a lawsuit period. Look at all these groups that go around the country and file suits for stupid crap. Phil expressed his biblical beliefs, so what, if someone doesnt like it, too bad

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#36 Dec 22, 2013
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said they could be sued for what Phil said. I said that they are trying to avoid a lawsuit period. Look at all these groups that go around the country and file suits for stupid crap. Phil expressed his biblical beliefs, so what, if someone doesnt like it, too bad
Ummmm.......No......That is exactly what you said. Go reread your post!!!!
"The network just doesn't want to get sued so they are doing so they are doing what they believe is right to protect their company."
dew4794

Rochester, NY

#37 Dec 22, 2013
Not about freedom of religion. Not anout free speech. IS ABOUT trying to raise intolerance of blacks and gays using the Bible and the Constitution honoring bigotry and deformation.

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#38 Dec 22, 2013
dew4794 wrote:
Not about freedom of religion. Not anout free speech. IS ABOUT trying to raise intolerance of blacks and gays using the Bible and the Constitution honoring bigotry and deformation.
Yeah we all know you don't believe in Constitutional rights. Shut up and go toss a salad already.
Mark

Rochester, NY

#39 Dec 22, 2013
Does Phil not get the same "Freedom of Speech" that the liberals are always touting? The man expressed his views, why is this news. Only the liberal media trying to spin it into something. America has more pressing issues, than this..........Liberals think Freedom of Speech only applies to them.He has a right to his opinion, just as the Gays and their proponents have a right to theirs.

We don't all have to pretend to like all their over the top one-sided Gay BS all the time. It's like nowadays we have to have at least one token Gay person on every TV show. And every movie or TV show that is about and or promotes the Gay life-style is almost always assured of winning multiple entertainment industry awards, whether they really deserve it or not. They are a small % of the US population that thinks they can dictate to the rest of us.
Mark

Rochester, NY

#40 Dec 22, 2013
As for the black population they were better off before the government got involved with social programs in the 1960's. We now have generations of blacks in jail, on welfare, parents not raising kids, cities that are war zones with violence and uneducated blacks that drop out of school at a young age and never graduate and can not find jobs. The duck Commander is correct. The truth hurts.
BlackyBlack

Chicago, IL

#41 Dec 22, 2013
Mark wrote:
As for the black population they were better off before the government got involved with social programs in the 1960's. We now have generations of blacks in jail, on welfare, parents not raising kids, cities that are war zones with violence and uneducated blacks that drop out of school at a young age and never graduate and can not find jobs.
All the social programs you speak of. Where for the most part in existence before the 60's. Almost exclusively for whites. The 1964 CRA, gave blacks and native Americans access to them.
BlackyBlack

Rochester, NY

#42 Dec 22, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
Shut up and go toss a salad already.
LMFAO!......did you have yo go there?
BlackyBlack

Chicago, IL

#43 Dec 22, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>Thing is though liberals as they define themselves today are the most intolerant and hateful of the bunch.
You'll have to show me that definition, please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Governor Cuomo bans non-essential state travel ... 5 min Jesus Sheeeria 9
Brittanee Drexel: Five years missing (Apr '14) 6 min replying 7
Break room ratings 42 min Sammy 169
Bunch of Whites Arrested in Suburban Drug Busts 6 hr LeroyJones 1
Lia Lando / 10WHEC (Jan '11) 6 hr PigPenBestFriend 165
3 time White Drunk Driver Doesn't Show Up to Ge... 11 hr WeCantBreathe 1
Overweight White Girl Steals a Workout DVD 11 hr WeCantBreathe 2
More from around the web

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]