Parking tickets at Amerk hockey games

Parking tickets at Amerk hockey games

Posted in the Spencerport Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Amerk Fan

Alden, NY

#1 Nov 22, 2013
For years it has been a common practice for the parking police to look the other ways for minor infractions when parking downtown at Amerk hockey games. All around the blue cross arena fans tend to park on the street and as long as they did not block in a driveway or a fire hydrant there was never a problem.

Well tonight for about the 5th time this season fans returned back to there cars to find a 50 dollar parking ticket !!!

So much for leaving a very bad taste about coming into the city for an event.

Sure everyone could of paid the 8 dollar fee and park in a lot however it is like the city is doing everything to hurt the amerks in there attempt to draw fans.

Good job screwing our local fans that support the hockey club !!!
Greece Guy

Alden, NY

#2 Nov 23, 2013
I agree the parking folks should not enforce the on street parking to the max on game nights. Those signs are meant to control parking during business hours not at night.

This will hurt the Amerks more than anyone else

Wake up city of rochester !!!
Dewy Chetum and Howe

Jacksonville, NC

#4 Nov 23, 2013
No one cares ...... They need $$$$ the City is BANKRUPT as well as the State of NY .

Rottonchester stay classy
Truth

Livonia, NY

#5 Nov 23, 2013
I'd fight it in court.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#6 Nov 23, 2013
Typical City politics.
The spend taxpayers money on crap, and then reach in their pockets for more.

I wish the people would just start voting these corrupt losers back into the general public.

But voters have the lowest IQ ... our department of education has seen to that.
the next door neigbor

Rochester, NY

#8 Nov 23, 2013
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
Turns out that place doesn't make enough money to keep it out of the red.
Turns out we black city property tax payers have to cover part of the cost of this place so that whities from the burbs can come into our city to use our resources on our dime.
So I see no problem in figuring out how we can make these whities pay, even if its parking tickets when they break the laws and park illegally.
If it wasn't for the taxpayers from the burbs "your" city would look more like a war zone than it does already. BTW: People like you don't pay any property tax while living in section 8 housing.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#9 Nov 23, 2013
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
Turns out that place doesn't make enough money to keep it out of the red.
Turns out we black city property tax payers have to cover part of the cost of this place so that whities from the burbs can come into our city to use our resources on our dime.
So I see no problem in figuring out how we can make these whities pay, even if its parking tickets when they break the laws and park illegally.
The reason why the city is so broke is because people like you don't pay taxes and at the same time eat up the most amount of resources. If the city wants to thrive it has to encourage people to come and spend money here. How about they go to the ghetto and ticket all the junkers that never move on the side streets?
Leroy

Rochester, NY

#10 Nov 23, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>The reason why the city is so broke is because people like you don't pay taxes and at the same time eat up the most amount of resources. If the city wants to thrive it has to encourage people to come and spend money here. How about they go to the ghetto and ticket all the junkers that never move on the side streets?
Well this shows or proves you know nothing about the city.
Cars would be towed if left on the street.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#12 Nov 23, 2013
Leroy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well this shows or proves you know nothing about the city.
Cars would be towed if left on the street.
They are supposed to be towed but often are not towed in certain areas. I've seen the same damn car on my grandmothers house street parked in the same area for almost a year wraped in a blue tarp. The rule is not evenly enforced in all areas of the city.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#13 Nov 23, 2013
DOTTIE wrote:
Nickbo must think the city hasn't changed in 40 years and cars can still be parked on the street for weeks or months or years without a problem.
Can't blame him tho, without legs it's hard to get out and see what changes are going on in the world.
Blow your nickbo BS out of your ass Rhonda. We all know Dottie and Leroy are both just your socks. It really shows how effing nuts when you use different names to agree with yourself. I'M NOT THIS NICKBO CHARACTER YOU HAVE WET DREAMS ABOUT. NOR IS THE 100 OTHER PEOPLE YOU CLAIM TO BE HIM.
Your just seeing pink elephants.
Leroy

Rochester, NY

#14 Nov 23, 2013
I can't believe the suburban whites want all the city blacks to get arrested for braking the laws, but when they brake the laws they want to get away with it and not even get a parking ticket.

And what street in the city has a car parked on it with a blue tarp over it???

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#15 Nov 23, 2013
Leroy wrote:
I can't believe the suburban whites want all the city blacks to get arrested for braking the laws, but when they brake the laws they want to get away with it and not even get a parking ticket.
And what street in the city has a car parked on it with a blue tarp over it???
I'm not telling you my Grandmothers street so you can harass the only old white occupied house on the street. They do not enforce the law evenly. My neighborhood near Norton Village they give you a ticket if your 10 min late moving your car. The hood rat neighborhoods they don't enforce a damn thing.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#16 Nov 23, 2013
Here is another example. They never ticket or tow people's car who park in Pulaski Park all the damn time. Seems to me that they should go after them too.
RPDsuks

Rochester, NY

#18 Nov 23, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
Here is another example. They never ticket or tow people's car who park in Pulaski Park all the damn time. Seems to me that they should go after them too.
Well it seems to me that your beaching about the RPD, when you are the main one defending them all the time.
What, didn't your hero Chief Uncle Tom do his job fairly when it came to parking?
Greece Guy

Alden, NY

#19 Nov 23, 2013
Plain and simple the Amerks are in the entertainment business and compete directly with suburban movie theaters, bars, and restaurants not to mention sports on cable tv with plenly of free parking to be had.

With that said us from the suburbs simply will refuse to go anywhere near downtown and take the CHANCE ON GETTING A PARKING TICKET.
CityRes

Rochester, NY

#20 Nov 23, 2013
We should allow the suburban whites to park anywhere when they come to see a hockey game, even if it is in front of a fire hydrant or blocking a driveway or on private property.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#21 Nov 23, 2013
RPDsuks wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it seems to me that your beaching about the RPD, when you are the main one defending them all the time.
What, didn't your hero Chief Uncle Tom do his job fairly when it came to parking?
I don't defend the police chief. I just call you out for your absurd Uncle Tom comments. The only thing you comment on that I have defended was the pepper spraying at Liberty Pole. I dislike the RPD and police in general but your grips are all non-sense. You piss and moan about how they target only black people and that is total BS.
RPDsuks

Rochester, NY

#22 Nov 23, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>I don't defend the police chief. I just call you out for your absurd Uncle Tom comments. The only thing you comment on that I have defended was the pepper spraying at Liberty Pole. I dislike the RPD and police in general but your grips are all non-sense. You piss and moan about how they target only black people and that is total BS.
No, I only hate the RPD.
I don't even consider the RPD police, they are no like mail security level.
And the pepper-spraying of city black innocent kids was about 2 blocks from the liberty pole, so if you don't even know that then I doubt you really know what happened and who did wrong. Your just blindly backing the RPD as its great for you if they abuse black city kids, its just wrong when they ticket illegally parked white suburban adults.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#23 Nov 23, 2013
RPDsuks wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I only hate the RPD.
I don't even consider the RPD police, they are no like mail security level.
And the pepper-spraying of city black innocent kids was about 2 blocks from the liberty pole, so if you don't even know that then I doubt you really know what happened and who did wrong. Your just blindly backing the RPD as its great for you if they abuse black city kids, its just wrong when they ticket illegally parked white suburban adults.
MOFO stop grasping straws. They were breaking up a fight and a crowed that refused to move on that was there watching the fight. That type of shit was happening all the time there. I know for a fact because ai used to have top take buses to work when my car broke and I needed to save money for a new one. The place was a circus. It is one of the only times RPD was doing what was needed. The S.O.B.'s have plenty of things to hate them for. That was not one of them. I saw the videos just like you did and I saw nothing wrong with that particular incident. There where fights and drug use on an almost daily basis. Anyone who took an RTS bus or has been downtown at the times kids where going or coming home knows that. You are the only person who has ever felt there was no problems downtown caused by students. I can even remember a post on a thread on here about it where you said a fight is not that big a deal to you.
RPDsuks

Rochester, NY

#24 Nov 23, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>MOFO stop grasping straws. They were breaking up a fight and a crowed that refused to move on that was there watching the fight. That type of shit was happening all the time there. I know for a fact because ai used to have top take buses to work when my car broke and I needed to save money for a new one. The place was a circus. It is one of the only times RPD was doing what was needed. The S.O.B.'s have plenty of things to hate them for. That was not one of them. I saw the videos just like you did and I saw nothing wrong with that particular incident. There where fights and drug use on an almost daily basis. Anyone who took an RTS bus or has been downtown at the times kids where going or coming home knows that. You are the only person who has ever felt there was no problems downtown caused by students. I can even remember a post on a thread on here about it where you said a fight is not that big a deal to you.
It was several blocks form the liberty pole.
You have no clue what your talking about.
You were caught talking about and taking sides of something you have no clue about.
I recall when you first spoke about it, you also were trying to say it was kids coming home from school, and I also had to tell you that it was before school. You don't know what your talking about, so stfu.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why we couldn't convict Paul Tucci 9 min HelmingIsCuomosPu... 2
John McCains brain tumor caused him to vote wit... 17 min HelmingIsCuomosPu... 9
We're lucky Trump is President and not Obama 20 min HelmingIsCuomosPu... 30
Sheriff Patrick O'Flynn calls Todd Baxter "Naive" 25 min HelmingIsCuomosPu... 5
Trumps Appoval Rating Now 10% 40 min HelmingIsCuomosPu... 7
Breitbart Goes After McMaster 1 hr Bruce popper 7
Rachel Barnhart is just looking for a job 1 hr Bovenzi13 21

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages