The man

Rochester, NY

#25 Feb 22, 2014
"but either way Lovely Warren is still making the streets safer. "

Specifically, how is she doing this?

Firing the chief and other officers?
Traveling to DC and Albany?
Avoiding criticism?

Sorry sweetheart, warren has done nothing to make our streets safer and you are a loser.
The man

Rochester, NY

#26 Feb 22, 2014
Theft 02/19/14 06:11 PM 00 BLOCK OF ** WOODMAN PARK

http://www.13wham.com/template/cgi-bin/archiv...

Gee, isn't that a lovely street?

Won't you be my neighbor:

Theft
00 BLOCK OF ** ROSEVIEW AVE
02/15/14 11:30 PM

Theft
00 BLOCK OF ** MARTINOT AVE
01/21/14 01:10 PM

Yup! Crime sho is down!
Bart

Rochester, NY

#27 Feb 22, 2014
Diamond Daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
On my way to work everyday since Martin Luther King day, I see police officers roaming the streets checking on people. Less pedestrians up to no good, I've seen quite a change in the enforcement of laws. And maybe it's because the RPD captain retired but either way Lovely Warren is still making the streets safer.
Most blacks stay inside when its -5 F out and we have heavy snow. Just wait till summer.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#30 Mar 23, 2014
The man wrote:
Theft 02/19/14 06:11 PM 00 BLOCK OF ** WOODMAN PARK
http://www.13wham.com/template/cgi-bin/archiv...
Gee, isn't that a lovely street?
Won't you be my neighbor:
Theft
00 BLOCK OF ** ROSEVIEW AVE
02/15/14 11:30 PM
Theft
00 BLOCK OF ** MARTINOT AVE
01/21/14 01:10 PM
Yup! Crime sho is down!
Okay so there's a robbery every now and then. She can't say "don't steal" "don't do this" she can't be everywhere at the same time.~~~~ Last year I heard about all sorts of crimes all over the neighborhoods. Less arson, less thefts, less shootings....~~~~ it's not going to be perfect here in Rochester.-- But going to other places to gather information and see what SHE CAN --(She WILL follow through too)-- do to CONTINUE HELPING OUR CITY - i support her there.
Boob Tube idiot

Rochester, NY

#31 Mar 23, 2014
the white man gets a pass for crimes and blacks are expected to stand in front of bullets, guard banks and put a halt to ALL crime.
Yep
MiddleFinger

Rochester, NY

#32 Mar 23, 2014
Diamond Daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay so there's a robbery every now and then. She can't say "don't steal" "don't do this" she can't be everywhere at the same time.~~~~ Last year I heard about all sorts of crimes all over the neighborhoods. Less arson, less thefts, less shootings....~~~~ it's not going to be perfect here in Rochester.-- But going to other places to gather information and see what SHE CAN --(She WILL follow through too)-- do to CONTINUE HELPING OUR CITY - i support her there.
"Less arson, less thefts, less shootings"

Where? What city are you talking about?
The man

Rochester, NY

#33 Mar 23, 2014
"But going to other places to gather information and see what SHE CAN --(She WILL follow through too)-- do to CONTINUE HELPING OUR CITY - i support her there. "

Huh??!!?

Gathering information???!!?

We don't see her or hear her or have ANY direction from her.

How exactly is she helping our city??

Where the f is she???!!!??

Time to face the taxpayers, Lovely. Come on out, you can't hide forever.

Location hidden

#34 May 23, 2014
The man wrote:
"But going to other places to gather information and see what SHE CAN --(She WILL follow through too)-- do to CONTINUE HELPING OUR CITY - i support her there. "
Huh??!!?
Gathering information???!!?
We don't see her or hear her or have ANY direction from her.
How exactly is she helping our city??
Where the f is she???!!!??
Time to face the taxpayers, Lovely. Come on out, you can't hide forever.
YOU must not be paying attention to the news, she's been going to DC conferences with mayors all over the US sharing ideas. I just saw her a few weeks ago and she was working with the police to investigate a murder. Richards wouldn't do that.
Dementia Daisy

Rochester, NY

#35 May 23, 2014
Diamond Daisy wrote:
Seriously, ever since election day, I've heard people saying crap about Warren and that Richard should be elected. Umm the man that won't get crime off our streets, and won't get laws enforced shouldn't be mayor, the woman who has the guts to protect us in the city and improve our society is where its at.
oh and Kimberly and Beck were teasing her family and blaming her for "hiring" her relatives to do bad things, not funny. I know the awesome mayor wouldn't do that. If they Kimberly and Beck bash her family again I'm done listening to them. They should apologize to our awesome mayor she's done alot for our city already and all people against her shouldn't be mean to her.
Do you live under a rock (that's rhetorical)? Awesome? She infuriates everyone but you. Go away.
Dementia Daisy

Rochester, NY

#36 May 23, 2014
Bart wrote:
<quoted text>
Most blacks stay inside when its -5 F out and we have heavy snow. Just wait till summer.
Snow and cold is our security fence. Temps down, crime down.

Location hidden

#37 Jun 8, 2014
Daha G8n wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you live under a rock? Our mayor does nothing good anymore. He infuriates everyone
I'm pretty sure you're thinking of Cuomo. thats the governor. not our mayor. Our Mayor Lovely Warren is doing a lovely job. Also, heard Kimberly bashed minorities too! She GOT FIRED!!!!!! OMG SO HAPPY no wonder her first husband divorced her she's a maniac!
The man

Rochester, NY

#38 Jun 8, 2014
Diamond Daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure you're thinking of Cuomo. thats the governor. not our mayor. Our Mayor Lovely Warren is doing a lovely job. Also, heard Kimberly bashed minorities too! She GOT FIRED!!!!!! OMG SO HAPPY no wonder her first husband divorced her she's a maniac!
B. Hussein Obama regarding our mayor: "You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig."
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#39 Jun 8, 2014
You know this forum is turning to crap when Diamond Daisy is one of the old timers.
Duffy

Rochester, NY

#40 Jun 9, 2014
i wish lovely would come on my show and answer some questions.

Location hidden

#41 Jun 10, 2014
The man wrote:
<quoted text>
B. Hussein Obama regarding our mayor: "You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig."
Obama is the worst president we've had since Hoover he doesnt know what he's talking about. He needs to appologize for the Afghanistan/Banghazi scandals my husband keeps complaining about!
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#42 Jun 10, 2014
Diamond Daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is the worst president we've had since Hoover he doesnt know what he's talking about. He needs to appologize for the Afghanistan/Banghazi scandals my husband keeps complaining about!
my dog daisy likes to drag her butt on the carpet and leave a smear mark that looks remarkably like some of your posts!

Location hidden

#43 Jun 14, 2014
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
my dog daisy likes to drag her butt on the carpet and leave a smear mark that looks remarkably like some of your posts!
My dog Ha likes to act like an idiot and make fun of those not registered with a party who have brains and work a lot!
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#45 Jun 14, 2014
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope your dog Ha licks his anus and then licks your face ....
maybe you need Two dogs named Ha ...

Location hidden

#46 Jun 23, 2014
angie33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha Ha is just being a dumbass ignore him Diamond Daisy. Warren is awesome. Obama is terrible! I AGREE! OBAMA Needs to answer to those scandals!
RIGHT ON Angie!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Bus Terminal Is Dead 1 hr Buckwheat 12
Cullerd Boy Poops Out Diamonds 1 hr Buckwheat 7
Break room ratings 1 hr Radio is Dead 91
16-year-old boy dies after being burned in fire... 13 hr WeCantBreathe 6
Alan brother wease advice .its so bad it's alm... 13 hr Bored with it 4
rochester christian church ministries is a cult... (Oct '07) 15 hr bluesky 42
Upstate towns threatening to secede from NY State 16 hr Great Idea 1
Spencerport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web