Not listening to radio shows bashing ...

Not listening to radio shows bashing Lovely Warren and endorse Richards

Posted in the Spencerport Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#1 Jan 22, 2014
Seriously, ever since election day, I've heard people saying crap about Warren and that Richard should be elected. Umm the man that won't get crime off our streets, and won't get laws enforced shouldn't be mayor, the woman who has the guts to protect us in the city and improve our society is where its at.

oh and Kimberly and Beck were teasing her family and blaming her for "hiring" her relatives to do bad things, not funny. I know the awesome mayor wouldn't do that. If they Kimberly and Beck bash her family again I'm done listening to them. They should apologize to our awesome mayor she's done alot for our city already and all people against her shouldn't be mean to her.
Impeach The Mayor

Rochester, NY

#2 Jan 22, 2014
LW doesn't enforce laws... she breaks them. She does what she wants to better her life, not yours. She's nothing but a political thug!
Charles

Atlanta, GA

#3 Jan 23, 2014
Impeach The Mayor wrote:
LW doesn't enforce laws... she breaks them. She does what she wants to better her life, not yours. She's nothing but a political thug!
Sounds like teh Obamas! Trips around the world on other peoples money.$100,000 dog walker on the staff plus all the aids.
The man

Rochester, NY

#4 Jan 23, 2014
Great, don't listen to any radio if the facts about tubby warren are too much for you.

Warren has done zero for the city.
She DOES spend a lot of time traveling to Washington pretending to get things done. Oh, I forgot, she's "delivering" a report. Big effing deal. Just mail the stupid thing. More photo ops with the black loser president.
The man

Rochester, NY

#5 Jan 23, 2014
RePigs friend

Penfield, NY

#6 Jan 23, 2014
The man wrote:
Great, don't listen to any radio if the facts about tubby warren are too much for you.
Warren has done zero for the city.
She DOES spend a lot of time traveling to Washington pretending to get things done. Oh, I forgot, she's "delivering" a report. Big effing deal. Just mail the stupid thing. More photo ops with the black loser president.
Duffy and Richards did a lot for us, drive down main street and take a look.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#8 Jan 23, 2014
let's cut to the chase here. Lovely is Gantt's mouthpiece and nothing more. she has no business being there, the dolts that want her out missed the entire part of Richards not seeking re-election. They snoozed and this is what they get. Inner city America is doomed. Because of people like Lovely, but more importantly, it's a side effect of the city professionals, the hipsters and the more educated minorities, that DID NOT vote for her opponent.
Lovely didn't win anything, the other guys just LOST.
I'm halfway to rural now, headed all the way there within a year.
Sayonara folks.
The man

Rochester, NY

#10 Jan 23, 2014
For the first time in my life I am ashamed of our mayor.
Bob is a jerk

Alden, NY

#11 Jan 23, 2014
Look at the bright side with Lovely in office it gives Bob more crap to talk about. Has any local radio person openly show his dislike for people of color.

Not every black person is bad !!
Good Station

Costa Mesa, CA

#12 Jan 23, 2014
Only Good Radio Station is W.B.A.I.
The man

Rochester, NY

#13 Jan 23, 2014
Bob is a jerk wrote:
Look at the bright side with Lovely in office it gives Bob more crap to talk about. Has any local radio person openly show his dislike for people of color.
Not every black person is bad !!
Boo-hoo you nitwit, it must be so tough to be as big a loser as yourself. Just like the dopey obama supporters, any criticism of any (liberal) black person means some sort of racism. Go listen to the new left moron evan dawson on wxxi.

Location hidden

#14 Jan 26, 2014
Hello "Rhonda" our mayor Lovely Warren has done a lot for our city so far. Haven't heard of any arson or murder in the city this month. She surely took a lot of crime of our streets.
Rhonda

Penfield, NY

#15 Jan 26, 2014
Heard she is putting the RPD bank into quarters and everyone is in support of this, yet no-one wants to mention and bash the Mayor who was responsible for making the RPD into half's as it is today.
That's cause the Mayor that screwed it up was white.
Citizen Kane

Rush, NY

#16 Jan 26, 2014
LOL! You goofs may as well just give it up!((Rottenchester NY))
You all know as well as I do that Lovely will get as many terms as she wants. Although the media is obligated to report this stuff, they will make it go away as fast as they can with as little criticism that they can get away with.

In the eyes of the media, she can do no wrong, so you poor city slobs may as well just save your breaths and gtfo there ASAP.

And just an observation; if you look at the record, mayors Duffy and Richards really didn't do any better for Rottenchester than that low bar setter Johnson. If you think about it, they helped get Rottenchester on the poorest city list and the worst schools list. It seems that Lovely really cannot do a heluva lot worse than the last three mayors have done. But it will just seem worse cuz she's such an arrogant lying racist entitled bitch.... and PROUD of it!

aloha city peeps!
Citizen Kane

Rush, NY

#17 Jan 26, 2014
Rhonda wrote:
Heard she is putting the RPD bank into quarters and everyone is in support of this, yet no-one wants to mention and bash the Mayor who was responsible for making the RPD into half's as it is today.
That's cause the Mayor that screwed it up was white.
That was already scheduled to happen with our previous horrible mayor Richards.
Rhondas Friend

Penfield, NY

#19 Jan 26, 2014
WhiteyWhite wrote:
<quoted text>
Two murders this weekend fool. Plus one Jan 1st. Could be dozens more I don't know about.
What does the Mayor have to do with murders???
Isn't that the jobs of the the great RPD???

She has already told you that the RPD needs fixed, she will get to it sooner or later.
And after she fixes the RPD maybe they will do their jobs?
GrapeDrink

Rochester, NY

#21 Jan 26, 2014
WhiteyWhite wrote:
<quoted text>
Two murders this weekend fool. Plus one Jan 1st. Could be dozens more I don't know about.
14 year old black male shot on Brown St. Its daily. Its just not reported. 4451
PhukTheRPD

Penfield, NY

#22 Jan 26, 2014
WhiteyWhite wrote:
Neither the Mayor or RPD have anything to do with the murders. I was only replying to Daiseys dip sticks ignorant uninformed statement.
The only ones who have anything to do with the murders is the ignorant race committing 99 percent of them.
Next question?
Any year that the murders are down, the RPD and the Mayor take credit for it.
Are you saying the RPD and the past white Mayors were trying to take credit for something they had nothing to do with???
PhukTheRPD

Penfield, NY

#23 Jan 26, 2014
GrapeDrink wrote:
<quoted text>
14 year old black male shot on Brown St. Its daily. Its just not reported. 4451
Do you think he was an innocent 14 yr old?? 4452

Location hidden

#24 Feb 22, 2014
Rhondas Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
What does the Mayor have to do with murders???
Isn't that the jobs of the the great RPD???
She has already told you that the RPD needs fixed, she will get to it sooner or later.
And after she fixes the RPD maybe they will do their jobs?
On my way to work everyday since Martin Luther King day, I see police officers roaming the streets checking on people. Less pedestrians up to no good, I've seen quite a change in the enforcement of laws. And maybe it's because the RPD captain retired but either way Lovely Warren is still making the streets safer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A&E's "First 48" Filming In Rochester With RPD (Oct '12) 5 hr drachmaticone 62
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 5 hr Slammer is justice 496
Fresh Sweet Corn Three For A Buck. 8 hr Yankee Dave 7
Abby Wambach is overrated, ugly, and a bore (Sep '12) 9 hr Ha Ha 49
Are Republican Fed U With The Cave In Bend Over... 9 hr Ha Ha 6
Rochester blows! 9 hr Ha Ha 21
News This Is How You Vote With Your Vagina 9 hr Ha Ha 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages