Cousins charged in Latasha Shaw case ...

Cousins charged in Latasha Shaw case in court

There are 13 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester story from Feb 18, 2009, titled Cousins charged in Latasha Shaw case in court. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester reports that:

Two people accused of being involved in a heinous mob attack were in court today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester.

“The Wise One”

Since: Sep 07

The Heart of the Heartland

#1 Feb 18, 2009
Two pieces of trash off the streets..

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Feb 18, 2009
But wait!!! They were good people who never got into trouble, and they were turning their lives around! I can't believe they arrested these respectable people that had no part of this heinous crime of murdering a fellow Afircan American! Total crap~~~~~

These two have gotten what they deserve! Just a question? Were there any "white crackers" involved? NO! A mob of 40 people (all African American) totally gutted this poor woman in the street and now the ones arrested want the rest of the community to feel sorry for them! SHUT UP!!!!!

Since: Feb 09

United States

#3 Feb 18, 2009
The justice system will take care of these two; who cares about the color of their skin, they are just bad people.

North Chili, NY

#4 Feb 18, 2009
She is incrediably sexy lol!!! Hair looks fantastic :)

Hope you and your ''cuz'' rot in jail lol!

Orlando, FL

#5 Feb 18, 2009
I don't care what it takes, the guilty need to be punished.

This case sickened me, all those witnesses... I think we should charge them too.

East Rochester, NY

#6 Feb 19, 2009
Paul Vaca. yeah, crediblity at it's finest. a mob, a weapon, a death. but, they wasn't even dere yo honah. just axe us.reliable witnesses will testify under oath. yup.

Rochester, NY

#7 Feb 19, 2009
I hope they NEVER get out!

Macedon, NY

#8 Feb 22, 2009
Shame on you MrMobf, that mother was innocent in the whole thing and these animals were let loose to do what they wanted! Now a women is dead from a result of hate crime against another individual. I hope those hopeless bastards get what they deserve. A pissy mattress and bread and water for 25 to life.

“Blah! Blah! Blah! ”

Rochester, NY

#9 Feb 22, 2009
All those witnesses that were there and didn't say nothing should go to jail too.

Canandaigua, NY

#10 Feb 22, 2009
this incident is one of the sickest things I have ever heard of...just a terrible terrible thing....not to denounce other murders because Im sure I will get accused of that...just awful

Schenectady, NY

#11 Feb 22, 2009
Throw them both in the middle of Lake Ontario.

#12 Nov 28, 2010

United States

#14 Sep 17, 2013
You people are so judgemental when it comes to this case til its sickning! Y'all so stuck into the media lies til no ones knows the truth.Just know that justice isn't served with an innocent guy behind bars while the murderer is out here living life.Its so unfair how the rpd stopped looking into this case just because they wants to make the shaw family happy by having them think their suspect has been captured but the sad part is that the shaw family even knows this guy is innocent.why would a man be in a all women brawl?people just made up so many lies.I really hope the real murderer is captured for the sake of the shaw family and the mack family because right now shit is really screwed up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Trump Running a Campaign or Hotel Promotion? 13 min Women for Hillary 5
Hey all you TrumpTards 22 min Women for Hillary 98
Trump says he'll sue sexual misconduct accusers 3 hr Ha Ha 38
Janet Lomax Retiring from Ch 10 4 hr TV Watcher 17
News Town justice: 'Emergency doctrine' valid in res... 6 hr Ha Ha 1
News Shariah Marches on in Florida and New York 8 hr Demon Finder 2
Deaf community pushes for closed captioning at ... (Aug '14) 10 hr Chris1951 22

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance