Trellis Earth Products brings close t...

Trellis Earth Products brings close to 200 jobs to Rochester

There are 6 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester story from Jul 11, 2013, titled Trellis Earth Products brings close to 200 jobs to Rochester. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester reports that:

Trellis is investing over $8 million in the move to Rochester Technology Park, a former Kodak building in Gates.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester.

allknowing

Rochester, NY

#1 Jul 12, 2013
America took good paying manufacturing jobs to China for the cheap labor; now the jobs are coming back because the people of China are demanding higher pay. Corporate America doesn't care about its workers, it only cares about that dollar. America is a country that has a slave mentality, even if they have to go overseas to get it. I wonder what's truly going on here. Whatever it is, I can assure you it's not for the good of the American work force. We'll soon see.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#2 Jul 12, 2013
wow.
you REALLY understand the business world, eh?
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#3 Jul 12, 2013
I wonder if this new business is going to get the same tax cuts as Xerox wants from Webster.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#4 Jul 12, 2013
Ha Ha wrote:
I wonder if this new business is going to get the same tax cuts as Xerox wants from Webster.
Rhonda????
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#5 Jul 12, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>Rhonda????
Not quite ...
Country Boy

Batavia, NY

#6 Jul 12, 2013
Go back to school and learn proper grammar and punctuation. Maybe you can land one of those high paying jobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Undocumented aliens: A scourge on society 13 hr Sick of it 10
News Search continues for Brittanee Drexel (Oct '09) 13 hr Badboyfromolddays 77
haha found 13 hr perfect 9
President Don' T. Care Health Act 14 hr perfect 5
Trump so far is not an effective president 14 hr perfect 6
Trump's Healthcare Bill DOA 15 hr IescapedNY 17
Obama Care sucks 21 hr perfect 6

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance