18-year-old DaQuan Grice was found de...

18-year-old DaQuan Grice was found dead on Bauer Alley near West Main Street.

There are 47 comments on the WHTK-AM Rochester story from Feb 17, 2010, titled 18-year-old DaQuan Grice was found dead on Bauer Alley near West Main Street.. In it, WHTK-AM Rochester reports that:

Rochester Police have now identified the murder victim who was shot and killed early Sunday morning near West Main Street.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHTK-AM Rochester.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bob

Albion, NY

#1 Feb 17, 2010
Maybe if people named their kids with an american name they would live longer.
Tan

Matthews, NC

#2 Feb 17, 2010
@BOB THAT WAS REAL STUPID OF U TO SAY THAT!!!! WHAT IF IT WAS YOUR CHILD BROTHER OR DAD... NAME HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING.... U MUST BE MAD OBAMA WON!!! REDNECKS UGH!!!
tlove

Rochester, NY

#3 Feb 17, 2010
I completely agree with Tan, however he needs to get a brain first lol.

scorpio3

“Get out of MY country!!”

Since: Feb 10

HopBotton in Pennsyltucky....

#4 Feb 17, 2010
Tan has a screw loose somewhere hasn't he?

WTF is a DaQuan Grice anyway, sounds Jewish to me.. lolololol
Tan

Matthews, NC

#5 Feb 17, 2010
I DONT CARE IF HIS NAME WAS POO POO DOG FACE HE IS STILL HUMAN HE LOST HIS LIFE....IM SURE THERE ARE ALOT OF "BOB'S" THAT DIED AT A EARLY AGE.. I PRAY THIS NEVER HAPPEN TO YOUR FAMILY BOB...AND I ALSO PRAY HIS KIDS ARE WELL TAKEN CARE OF..
Dewey

Clockville, NY

#6 Feb 17, 2010
Tan wrote:
I DONT CARE IF HIS NAME WAS POO POO DOG FACE HE IS STILL HUMAN HE LOST HIS LIFE....IM SURE THERE ARE ALOT OF "BOB'S" THAT DIED AT A EARLY AGE.. I PRAY THIS NEVER HAPPEN TO YOUR FAMILY BOB...AND I ALSO PRAY HIS KIDS ARE WELL TAKEN CARE OF..
KIDS as in plural. But, he was only eighteen.
Tan

Matthews, NC

#7 Feb 17, 2010
YEA HE HAS 2 KIDS....
mike

Rochester, NY

#8 Feb 17, 2010
bob u cooter / lint licker wat kinda mess is this shut up and get a life why are u talkin names bob lol bob .. bob if thats ur tal name ur so annoying so if my name damonte imma die oh shuttttttttt up lol imma pray for u talkin ppl kids wat goes around comes around seriously karma is [email protected]#[email protected] be careful wat u say
Leroy Jones

Rochester, NY

#9 Feb 17, 2010
Bob wrote:
You racist people are truly the most stupidest. LMFAO

If you check stats, you will learn that America ranks 38 in Life expectancy, meaning that if you lived in 37 other countries you'd live longer.

Turns out kids with Japanese names live longer then anyone.
Shiek Yoko Ono

United States

#10 Feb 18, 2010
mebbe I'll live to be 100 now huh ?? japanese kids might live longer because guns aren't allowed in japan u moron. and because minorities don't have guns in every bush like in the hood ..

Leroy White u make lame statements
Leroy Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
You racist people are truly the most stupidest. LMFAO
If you check stats, you will learn that America ranks 38 in Life expectancy, meaning that if you lived in 37 other countries you'd live longer.
Turns out kids with Japanese names live longer then anyone.
Dewey

Clockville, NY

#11 Feb 18, 2010
Bob wrote:
And if you people hadn't stolen America from the natives, maybe DaQuan would have been born in Africa and you would have never heard of him to make such atrocious statements.

scorpio3

“Get out of MY country!!”

Since: Feb 10

HopBotton in Pennsyltucky....

#12 Feb 18, 2010
Leroy Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO
Oh Yeah, You'll be laughing a long time Leroy with all that ASS you have there, lol You have stated living if you are white, So what are the stats on the blacks that live in the USA, Their own so called "friends" can go out drinking with them all day and night long and at the end of the night, they kill each other cause they have no moral sensibility and morals at all, never even show remorse because that would be a sign of a weakness, and that thewy might even have a soul which is very rare with them types anyway......
Tan

Matthews, NC

#13 Feb 18, 2010
Dewey wrote:
<quoted text>And if you people hadn't stolen America from the natives, maybe DaQuan would have been born in Africa and you would have never heard of him to make such atrocious statements.
I AGREE!!!! 100%
wease cares from Macedon

Henrietta, NY

#14 Feb 18, 2010
Leroy Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
the most stupidest.
How ironic!
Tan

Matthews, NC

#15 Feb 18, 2010
scorpio3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Yeah, You'll be laughing a long time Leroy with all that ASS you have there, lol You have stated living if you are white, So what are the stats on the blacks that live in the USA, Their own so called "friends" can go out drinking with them all day and night long and at the end of the night, they kill each other cause they have no moral sensibility and morals at all, never even show remorse because that would be a sign of a weakness, and that thewy might even have a soul which is very rare with them types anyway......
"THEM TYPES?"
Leroy Jones

Rochester, NY

#16 Feb 18, 2010
If white boys didn't drink and drive so much, many of them would live longer to and some of their widow wives wouldn't have to turn to a sober black man for loving after the fact.
Shiek Mush Sharoom Ali

United States

#17 Feb 18, 2010
right - and if minorities weren't responsible for using most all of the worlds resources, we all would have a better life wouldn't we.
Leroy Jones wrote:
If white boys didn't drink and drive so much, many of them would live longer to and some of their widow wives wouldn't have to turn to a sober black man for loving after the fact.
RIP QUAN

Darby, PA

#18 Feb 18, 2010
I can't believe u wud disrecpect my cousin like that. Just remember that shit will come back to u
RIP QUAN

Darby, PA

#19 Feb 18, 2010
ASAP
Shiek Akim Mush Sharoom

United States

#20 Feb 19, 2010
I have never met any black americans that wanted to go back to africa to live even though they claim they were stolen,

And I bet not one living black america in rochester can trace their roots to slaves..

stop the lies !!

Shiek Mush

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Child shot on Walnut Street? 30 min IescapedNY 3
News Tom Golisano gives $5 million for new Pediatric... 1 hr Humanspirit 13
Florida LEO's On Full Alert 1 hr Bruce popper 18
Crazy Maxine Waters has a crazy ass sistah with... 1 hr IescapedNY 4
Breaking news Judge Ass is due a raise Jan. 1st 1 hr IescapedNY 2
Amazon Not Coming to Rochester 2 hr IescapedNY 18
General Kelly is Absolutely Magnificent! 2 hr IescapedNY 20

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance