White Penfield Drunk drove his car into a pond

Posted in the Spencerport Forum

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#2 May 18, 2013
Nutandyahoo wrote:
http://rochester.ynn.com/conte nt/all_news/rochester/665100/d eputies-investigating-a-car-in -a-pond/
And no white mugshot picture of him cause it would make whites and suburbans look bad.
this kid's a no name and gets a dwi.
a sheriff's kid does it in Henrietta and no penalties at all. can y'all say Target pond?
GO FIGURE.

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#4 May 18, 2013
can WE say and see the DOUBLE STANDARDS?
Biracial one

United States

#6 May 18, 2013
Bangbangall sumer wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was a black city kid his name and picture would be on file and the car would have been stolen. His friends and relatives would all have names like Rhonda, CC, Biracialone, repigpooplican mortality, etc.........
For you to be so new here, you sure know a lot of posters and some history. Damn Iescape, you could at least play dumb! lol

I also saw that thread when you asked everyone how do you post with an unregistered name! You're a rotten actor homie!
FTW

Rochester, NY

#7 May 18, 2013
Dear, Topix
I want this thread taken down immediately. I have extremely thin skin and cannot tolerate the emotional toll it is taking on me. I cannot bear it anymore and I feel that other opinions but mine should be immediately silenced.If you don't I will find a grubby activist who deals with trivial issues to stage a march.My pissing and moaning should trump everything.
Grady Stiles

Brooklyn, NY

#9 May 18, 2013
Bangbangall sumer wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was a black city kid his name and picture would be on file and the car would have been stolen. His friends and relatives would all have names like Rhonda, CC, Biracialone, repigpooplican mortality, etc.........
You forgot the whole swimming part too lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brother wease el 58 min Slamner 6
News Man Faces Assault Charges Following Stabbing 3 hr the wedge 2
News Two Decades Later, Wayne County Family Continue... 5 hr SouthWedgeCousin 1
Messages to Bob Lonsberry (phase 2) (Mar '12) 12 hr Yams 393
Local Police Officer Honored Rescuing Child 16 hr Yata 2
Punishers MC (Oct '12) 18 hr Rocco 101
Teraysah Barker the trash of Rochester 18 hr FUN FUN FUN 15
More from around the web

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE