Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Maybe the Chief wanted to turn over part of the city to local colleges to police for him??
Chekilla

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Incoming mayor Lovely Warren plans to make big changes to the Rochester Police Department. Warren hopes her plans of adding many more police sections and a shift in officer's hours will help combat crime. The City will be safe again, Warren Says. 12 hour days? More Down timen for the Titanic crew and adding more deck chairs on the Titanic will solve all the problems.ďItís unfortunate and itís sad but a lot of times people donítí recognize just how bad it is for people in our city,Ē said Warren. I think they know about all the shootings, stabbings and violence unless they live in the subway bed or soup kitchen
Overtime will go through the roof. Smart move.
We Need help

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

SpringThomas wrote:
Maybe the Chief wanted to turn over part of the city to local colleges to police for him??
How about turning over half the city to Nick Joseph and Merritt Rahn and the rest to RIT and Uof R Campus security.
Marnie

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

new detroit wrote:
Why is he an uncle tom? Because he worked hard? Because he is educated? Because he tried to keep control of the feral animals the run around this city? You should be glad. Now you can run around shoot, rob, deal drugs, hurt others with no reprisal. You can keep it real now yo.
This guy is a buffoon. You don't really take him seriously do you? It's time for a real manager, that understands that thugs are not intimidated by threatening letters and cheap talk. Wake up, sheep.
SpringThomas

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

We Need help wrote:
<quoted text>
How about turning over half the city to Nick Joseph and Merritt Rahn and the rest to RIT and Uof R Campus security.
Nick Joseph and Merritt Rahn work as RIT and Uof R Campus security?

SpringThomas

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Marnie wrote:
<quoted text>
This guy is a buffoon. You don't really take him seriously do you? It's time for a real manager, that understands that thugs are not intimidated by threatening letters and cheap talk. Wake up, sheep.
Talk is cheap, Letters are 46 cents a stamp.

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Marnie wrote:
<quoted text>
The letters are a joke. Thing is when they do get tough on crime people like Warren and McFadden cry racism.
We Need help

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

SpringThomas wrote:
<quoted text>
Federal Express next day air would (making the gang members sign) have shown the police meant business. You hope the FedEx driver is not shot in the process. Letters just do not work. How about a gift from Amazon sent UPS and a nice letter from the Chief.
Marnie

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

SpringThomas wrote:
<quoted text>
Never looked at it that way. Figure he sent out about 10,000 thug letters to one zip code (19th ward), so nearly $5,000 in postage alone.
RPDsuks

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>The letters are a joke. Thing is when they do get tough on crime people like Warren and McFadden cry racism.
There's no such thing as "crime people".
They need to arrest criminal for breaking the laws, not harass people they thing are "crime people" for no reason.

What ever happened to the 2 cops that illegally pulled over a black guy by saying he ran a stop sign and then illegally searched his car??? The camera showed that the two cops lied, and proves their actions were illegal, but what happened to them??? Were they arrested, charged, put in jail, or fired????
Time to look inside the RPD for these "crime people" you talk about.
CityRes

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

All the gang-members will be sad to see him go, they have all lost a great pen-pal.
Marnie

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

CityRes wrote:
All the gang-members will be sad to see him go, they have all lost a great pen-pal.
Hope the new appointee has a Twitter account. This is proven absolutely essential to be an effective 24/7 Chief.

His next job should be working security at a mall.
CityRes

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Like what percent of city residents are on twitter or even have the internet at home???

This guy was a nut case.

“"Trust no one"”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

CityRes wrote:
Like what percent of city residents are on twitter or even have the internet at home???
This guy was a nut case.
He was a typical liberal type. Soft on crime. You should have loved him. Sad to say whoever Warren brings in will most likely be even more concerned with sensitivity and even less effective.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

-the next time when a large group of white city cops pepper-spray innocent black city kids trying to get a bus to school,
-the next time when a large group of white city cops illegally stop and search a car of a city black man,
-the next time when a large group of white city cops arrest a woman in pajamas for video taping an illegal stop and search of a black man's car,
-the next time when a large group of white city cops beat up a black amputee city man in a wheelchair,-the next time when a large group of white city cops beat up and punch in the head a city black pregnant woman,
-the next time when a large group of white city cops kill an innocent black city resident,

I'm sure whoever the Police Chief is, he will not be say "I don't see anything that my officers did wrong and I stand behind them 100 percent".

Matter a fact, I think all the officers in the department will know this and there for they will not be doing this crazy illegal unethical unprofessional and racist things that they have so far been soo comfortable in doing.

“"Trust no one"”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
-the next time when a large group of white city cops pepper-spray innocent black city kids trying to get a bus to school,
-the next time when a large group of white city cops illegally stop and search a car of a city black man,
-the next time when a large group of white city cops arrest a woman in pajamas for video taping an illegal stop and search of a black man's car,
-the next time when a large group of white city cops beat up a black amputee city man in a wheelchair,-the next time when a large group of white city cops beat up and punch in the head a city black pregnant woman,
-the next time when a large group of white city cops kill an innocent black city resident,
I'm sure whoever the Police Chief is, he will not be say "I don't see anything that my officers did wrong and I stand behind them 100 percent".
Matter a fact, I think all the officers in the department will know this and there for they will not be doing this crazy illegal unethical unprofessional and racist things that they have so far been soo comfortable in doing.
Quit bringing up the kids getting pepper sprayed. They were breaking up a fight and a crowed that refused to disperse. It was about time someone got Liberty Pole under control.
We Need help

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="she questioned why a police substation was put in the Sibley building downtown, when downtown is generally regarded as the safest place in the city."]-the next time when a large group of white city cops pepper-spray innocent black city kids trying to get a bus to school,
[/QUOTE]

I am all for it. Police should do nothing from now on. Let them city folk kill each other and destroy Main Street. No pepper spray or guns. In fact lets get rid of half of the RPD and save some money. Next time just let them run wild for hours and scare the shit out of the workers downtown.
Marnie

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>Quit bringing up the kids getting pepper sprayed. They were breaking up a fight and a crowed that refused to disperse. It was about time someone got Liberty Pole under control.
Plus pepper spray wakes them up so they're more alert in school. Kind of jump starts their drug addled brains.
Chief

Jacksonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
A jew is a Jew, an Uncle Tom is an Uncle Tom.
we call it as we see it.
Uncle Tom can only hold a job where is consists of him saying yes sir to the whitie.
He couldn't work for a black person, he'd get fired on day one.
Maybe its time for him to move out of the city far away to where he came from. Maybe he's been scared living in the city with black people around him these past few years?
Excuse me.... Black people work ? where ? Social service's or construction ? Mc Deshauqua's or booger konk ....I think The Chief is tired of the BS here , and is moving on ... they won't let him take the gloves off ..and release the "IRON FIST" .
Rottonchester wants it like this Crime ridden , drug profit poverty Murderous streets .
This way they get the VOTES .. I imagine he's moving to a friendlier STATE that allows concealed carry permits and armed citizenry so his family isn't targeted by gang bangers . He has put a lot of thugs away . They might want pay back .. This is the Mexican States after all . Who do you think runs the drugs .
MExicans ....w/ the help of the Feds . The chief realizes you can't polish a TURD ....
the next door neigbor

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

Marnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus pepper spray wakes them up so they're more alert in school. Kind of jump starts their drug addled brains.
They would have to have brains in the first place before you can jump start them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of59
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Spencerport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••