Murder of a prostitute in 1978 or 79
bronx bomber fan

Fairport, NY

#97 Feb 24, 2014
Ex-Hooker of Chris wrote:
I didn't write my post to start a conversation. I only wanted people to see it from our point of view. So this will probably be my last reply. As for Theresa and the other girls, if they would like to comment, that's up to them.
do you still keep in contact with theresa?
Cash Money

Albany, NY

#99 Feb 27, 2014
Dig this, I spent 10 years in prison with Chris/Kentucky. I know he was trying to find his kids. This is what he told me. He has one son by a girl named Jackie in 1976 or 77. He lived off Genesee Park Blvd, but once her family found out she was pregnant they sent her to live with her grandmother in Jamaica. Her brothers name is Ron, I think....
Second, A woman named Maxine Bellinger with a daughter named Tammy, and had a brother Larry. Maxine married Jimmy Clark, but broke up after he found out Maxine's baby was Kentucky's. It was in 1979 when she had a son...
Third, there was a white girl named Anastasia with a brother named Michael. She had his son or daughter....
Fourth, in 1979 there was Michael who the courts took and put up for adoption....
To this day Chris is trying to find all his kids. Believe me, Chris is like a father to lots of young men in the prisons. That man is respected and loved by many, especially the gang members who all call him Big Unk. So if anyone knows of his kids, just say so and get at him. He isn't the same country Kentucky boy who went to prison. Plus, all his books are off the hook. I loved them all.
ROC CITY GAZA

Rochester, NY

#100 Mar 1, 2014
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
CHAR...I too enjoyed our visit, plus I was not faking or trying to impress you by being other than the man I've become 36 yrs later. My life is an open book and I'm willing to share my thoughts with anyone who takes time to write or visit me. What I don't like are hidden agendas, false pretenses and smoking mirrors. I am who and what I've become while living within the Devil's Playground. My past life I will never forget the pain and the death I've caused Marie's family. But at the same time I will not allow my past to control and dictate my future. I thought I made that very clear on our visit. So if you or anyone would like to know the real me then I'd welcome anyone as long as they keep it real with no hidden agenda. But because of you and this forum I was able to write Marie's children and family a true letter of apology on www.chrisdutchess.com Something I've been waiting and wanting to do for years. God Bless you Walter/Chris/Kentucky Taylor
MUCH RESPECT ROCKCITY GAZA TO WALTER TAYLOR PASTOR LAWERANCE DUNBAR AN ODELL WEATHERS WANT TO HOLLAR AT YOU GAVE THEIR NUMBERS TO CHAR IF YOU CAN CALL THEM MUCH RESPECT TO YOU . ROC CITY GAZA
Dutchess

Albany, NY

#101 Mar 2, 2014
ROC CITY GAZA wrote:
<quoted text> MUCH RESPECT ROCKCITY GAZA TO WALTER TAYLOR PASTOR LAWERANCE DUNBAR AN ODELL WEATHERS WANT TO HOLLAR AT YOU GAVE THEIR NUMBERS TO CHAR IF YOU CAN CALL THEM MUCH RESPECT TO YOU . ROC CITY GAZA
Chris/Walter said if you want you can visit him anytime on a weekday. You're more than welcome. Thank you for the information.
Also...he said when it's possible he'll take care of getting in touch with Odell and Dunbar. He was happy to get a message from them. Chris/Walter
Dutchess

Albany, NY

#102 Mar 6, 2014
ROC CITY GAZA wrote:
<quoted text> MUCH RESPECT ROCKCITY GAZA TO WALTER TAYLOR PASTOR LAWERANCE DUNBAR AN ODELL WEATHERS WANT TO HOLLAR AT YOU GAVE THEIR NUMBERS TO CHAR IF YOU CAN CALL THEM MUCH RESPECT TO YOU . ROC CITY GAZA
Char...I'll try to call you this week. Just so you know, I'll be moving to a medium sometime in the coming weeks. I want to contact they guys. thank you Walter/Chris Taylor
Allknowing

Rochester, NY

#104 Mar 6, 2014
A concerned citizen wrote:
Does anyone remember the details of a murder of a prostitute that was committed in 1978 or 79,committed by walter ray taylor jr or alias Chris taylor if so could you tell me how i might find the news article about it
It's possible that the main library in Rochester, would have that article in its archives.
Never mind

United States

#105 Jul 21, 2014
bronx bomber fan07 wrote:
@ nascarfan....i know he had family in KY? did you or do you know them?
yes he is my first cuz and this happen over 30 years ago and I do know all the details to what happen and they had his life story in the paper
Never mind

United States

#106 Jul 21, 2014
Dutchess wrote:
<quoted text>
Char...I'll try to call you this week. Just so you know, I'll be moving to a medium sometime in the coming weeks. I want to contact they guys. thank you Walter/Chris Taylor
hey cuz it's linda son my auntie is Loretta been trying to get on touch over the years
Dutchess

Schenectady, NY

#107 Jul 29, 2014
Hi Leon...I don't check this very often...but I did answer you back in email...He was glad to hear from you...
cat8661

Rochester, NY

#108 Sep 9, 2014
notknown wrote:
Does anyone remember the guy by the name of Davis who was accused and convicted of shooting the Rochester Telephone Linesman off the line? What is his first name? What year did the crime take place????
Alvin Davis can't remember the year the crime took place though.
cat8661

Rochester, NY

#109 Sep 9, 2014
can anyone tell me how I can read actual story of Walter Taylor and the girl he murdered?
got2wordsforya

Rochester, NY

#110 Oct 5, 2014
local library for articles.
YoooQ

East Hartford, CT

#111 Oct 13, 2014
bronx bomber fan07 wrote:
@ nascarfan....i know he had family in KY? did you or do you know them?

Chris The Puppet Master
Btoo

Rochester, NY

#112 Dec 17, 2014
notknown wrote:
Does anyone remember the guy by the name of Davis who was accused and convicted of shooting the Rochester Telephone Linesman off the line? What is his first name? What year did the crime take place????
His name was Christoher Davis, and his nickname was Pee Wee
Btoo

Rochester, NY

#113 Dec 17, 2014
YoooQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris The Puppet Master
Oops I meant Christopher, he lived on Jefferson Terrace at the time and we used to live down the street from him
Btoo

Rochester, NY

#114 Dec 17, 2014
cat8661 wrote:
<quoted text>
Alvin Davis can't remember the year the crime took place though.
His name wasn't Alvin, I know his family very well and it happened in the late 70's. He actually does have a brother named Alvin, as well as Greg and Michael
walter dwyer

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#115 Jan 24, 2015
Queen Btoo wrote:
Definitely intrigued with this case for years. I know people who actually knew him. This case has involved mult. personalities, prostitution, ventriloquism & disfigurement. The girls name was Marie.
Her name was Marie Lynn Dwyer. My aunt
walter dwyer

#116 Jan 24, 2015
cat8661 wrote:
can anyone tell me how I can read actual story of Walter Taylor and the girl he murdered?
Walter Taylor raped and murdered Marie Lynn Dwyer in 1979. He mutilated her body. They found the finger tips of Marie in his trash.
walter dwyer

#117 Jan 24, 2015
Time 2 Standup fight back wrote:
Rochester has had a couple Serial Prostitute killers.
Athrur Shawcross
Kenneth Bianchi
Joel Rifkin
and a current unknown one
as well as one back in the late 70's
Walter Taylor
walter dwyer

#118 Jan 24, 2015
ROC CITY GAZA wrote:
Walter Taylor. I am the nephew of Marie. I would like to talk to you. Bo hidden agenda she was killed when i was an infant. I just want to know her. You can contact me through here or Facebook. Im in Florida

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Little league World Series 2 hr perfect 5
haha changed to my username, why? 2 hr perfect 36
haha prefers justin over amanda 2 hr perfect 10
News Brittanee Drexel missing for six months (Oct '09) Sun Solved 117
rochester christian church ministries is a cult... (Oct '07) Sun Hon Rev Dickwadstein 139
Amanda Ciavarri and Justin Granite are engaged ... Sun perfect 57
Trump Spreads Claim that Clinton's Mentor was K... Sun perfect 11

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages