Dutchess

Troy, NY

#73 Jan 30, 2014
Rachel Dwyer wrote:
I am the daughter of the girl he murdered and Walter Taylor is not out his is in fact in Attica
I have a very important message for and your family to read from Walter Taylor/Chris/Kentucky. Please go to www.chrisdutchess.com
Robert

Troy, NY

#74 Jan 31, 2014
It's about time someone spoke the truth about Walter/Chris. I too know him very well, and he is respected by the police, and all the gang members, especially the Bloods. They love this man because he is a real O.G. and treats everyone with respect. We all know his case, and we all know how much he hates himself for what he did. No one tells his story better than he does. One thing about Chris, he's not afraid to tell it like it is to anyone. So I too, say stop hating the man for his past. He can't change it, but he has changed his life and the lives of so many others.
Robert

Troy, NY

#75 Jan 31, 2014
Rock city gaza wrote:
I visit Attica and seen mr Taylor he don't want to visit with people he don't know he still visited with me and is very handsome and the dummy Curtis is out of prison thats how he got those woman google looking and charming the nurses and the dutys are crazy about him he married this older woman named paula she is 73 yrs old i want to talk to Maria 5855129094children about this because their a movie about this soon I'm sorry they lost their mother I know what it feels like to lost a mother mines was murdered march 29,1979 I was 9yrs old my brother 3 yrs and my sister 13yrs what I learnt Maria didn't want to be a prostitue anymore and wanted to get out of that life and be back with her husband and children he should of let her go home is her mother still alive I knew she was 60 yrs old in 1979 god bless you please call me my name is char
CHAR...I too enjoyed our visit, plus I was not faking or trying to impress you by being other than the man I've become 36 yrs later. My life is an open book and I'm willing to share my thoughts with anyone who takes time to write or visit me. What I don't like are hidden agendas, false pretenses and smoking mirrors. I am who and what I've become while living within the Devil's Playground. My past life I will never forget the pain and the death I've caused Marie's family. But at the same time I will not allow my past to control and dictate my future. I thought I made that very clear on our visit. So if you or anyone would like to know the real me then I'd welcome anyone as long as they keep it real with no hidden agenda. But because of you and this forum I was able to write Marie's children and family a true letter of apology on www.chrisdutchess.com Something I've been waiting and wanting to do for years. God Bless you Walter/Chris/Kentucky Taylor
bronx bomber fan

Penfield, NY

#76 Jan 31, 2014
This is Walter is it not? I don't know if you know or anybody else knows, but i know your son! And i know it's your son. Funny story how we met, and how the topic came about, but i know because he told me he was adopted in 78' and his biological fathers story. Well, the story behind his adoption anyway. I served with him. We did't serve jail/prison time together, we served our country together. He is a great dude, i loved serving next to him. One thing he always wanted was to find his mother and maybe talk to you one day, just to see you face to face.
Dutchess

Troy, NY

#77 Feb 1, 2014
Yes, this is Chris. I found the conversation about my son very interesting, but what I find more interesting is over the years different guys have pretended to be my son, so my question to you is this. What is my son's first and last name and where is he now. Also, it's funny, everyone knows for the last 36 years I've been in prison, so if my son or anyone wanted to find or contact me it would have been easy for them to do so. So tell me, what branch of military service did the two of you serve in, and about how old is he since you knew him so well...thank you for your input. Chris
bronx bomber fan

Penfield, NY

#79 Feb 2, 2014
Well im not pretending to know him or have served with him. His name is Michael. Not going to say the last though. He told me almost everything he knew about he story of his life. He turns 36 years old this month i believe. He didnt contact you in prison, because why would he? I simply said he told me he wanted to ONE day MAYBE see your face. We served 4 years in the Navy together. His birth mothers name is Theresa, and he was born in Columbia, KY. he is like a bother, so why tell me a fake story, and make up you as a birth father?!
Dutchess

Troy, NY

#80 Feb 2, 2014
A lot of people play a lot of games. I'm not saying that you're one of them. I'm merely wanted information about my son, and as of right now you're the only one who has it So if you're his friend and still keep in contact with him, then please let him know that I'm trying to make contact with him. If you can't do that, then I'll wait patiently for him to contact me, if ever. But, I will not continue to air publicly my personal feelings on this forum after this writing. If you wish to make contact with me then write me here at Attica, or go to www.chisdutchess.com where you will find my wife's email address and write her there and in turn she will share it with me. Thank you...God Bless You... Chris
Dutchess

Troy, NY

#81 Feb 4, 2014
In the above post...I mistakenly misspelled my website ... www.chrisdutchess.com
Friend JB

Troy, NY

#83 Feb 5, 2014
I may as well have my say. I too, thought Chris was a crazy man. What man in his right mind would walk around a Max A prison holding a dummy. I didn't know how wrong I was about him. The man saved my life twice when others tried to kill me while I was in prison. He stopped it and never asked for anything from me. I owe that man my life. In fact, I named my son after hm. So that is who Walter Taylor is today. I was once a gang-banger, but Chris helped me to get out and change my life. That's the kind of man Chris is, not a pimp, puppet master mad man. He and his wife Dutchess are respected by all.
noni ofya

Corning, NY

#84 Feb 5, 2014
He has two daughters and two sons. He has changed his life since 1979. See him as the man he is now not for the mistakes he made in his past. Dont let the past define you. I know everyone has heard that but who are we to chose who that affects? Only God can judge us! Yet again here you all are judging this man. Those interested in his story i too wonder why? Is it for educational purpose? Or just knowledge of murders?
dontgetpeople

Rochester, NY

#85 Feb 5, 2014
I believe in redemption. Sounds as though this man found his soul, and broke free of the demons that plague so many people.

May God forgive you, and have mercy on you.

Peace to those familes that were shattered by those same demons.
Dutchess

Troy, NY

#86 Feb 5, 2014
As I read the previous posts, I am truly thankful that others realize a person can change their lives and not be judgmental.. We've been together for 28 years, marred 25 of those years I've been able to witness the change that God made in his life. None of us are the same as we were 36 years ago, by the Grace of God.
I truly believe in redemption and forgiveness.. My heart also goes out to the family that was so badly affected by his actions.
In fact Chris wrote a letter of apology to the family...one can find it on www.chrisdutches.com Also, one can go to www.dummydetectives.com to read more. God Bless...
RetiredCO

Troy, NY

#87 Feb 5, 2014
I'm a retired Correctional Officer from Attica. I've known Mr.Taylor for over 25 years. There were only a few inmates that I respected and could call a friend I saw first hand the change in him, it didn't happen over night, but it did happen. I also knew how he regretted the crime he had committed. Many CO's knew his story, and respected him, not as an inmate, but a man. He was never a snitch as many were, but he didn't have any problem setting an inmate or officer straight when they were wrong.
I usually never read this kind of garbage, but when I happen to come across all this about Mr. Taylor and read all the garbage about him, I had to speak my mind. In fact, I wish there were more inmates like him. Had to have my say.
IescapedNY

Rochester, NY

#88 Feb 5, 2014
Rock city gaza wrote:
I visit Attica and seen mr Taylor he don't want to visit with people he don't know he still visited with me and is very handsome and the dummy Curtis is out of prison thats how he got those woman google looking and charming the nurses and the dutys are crazy about him he married this older woman named paula she is 73 yrs old i want to talk to Maria 5855129094children about this because their a movie about this soon I'm sorry they lost their mother I know what it feels like to lost a mother mines was murdered march 29,1979 I was 9yrs old my brother 3 yrs and my sister 13yrs what I learnt Maria didn't want to be a prostitue anymore and wanted to get out of that life and be back with her husband and children he should of let her go home is her mother still alive I knew she was 60 yrs old in 1979 god bless you please call me my name is char
I googled your phone number, when are you going to get out of that life of being a prostitution??
Enformer

Rochester, NY

#89 Feb 10, 2014
A concerned citizen wrote:
Does anyone remember the details of a murder of a prostitute that was committed in 1978 or 79,committed by walter ray taylor jr or alias Chris taylor if so could you tell me how i might find the news article about it
What and Why do you want to know?
Enformer

Rochester, NY

#90 Feb 10, 2014
robert pessin wrote:
Wrong, Wlter Taylor has been out for years now, He killed by electracution right? Yes he is out
NO HE IS NOT
Enformer

Rochester, NY

#91 Feb 10, 2014
He was a pimp and a black belt, he killed his girls by electracution as an example .
he was denied parole and is still locked up in prison. 32 yrs now
Ex-Hooker of Chris

Troy, NY

#92 Feb 22, 2014
I almost started no to write this, but I too wanted to set the record straight after reading some of the other comments. I was one of the girls Chris had working for him. First let me make this clear, I do not condone what he did. But I also know for a fact that he didn't intend to kill Marie. We all had been subjected to electrical shocks when we did wrong. Chris was as well, and I was the one who flipped the switch on and off to carry out his punishment. So I know first hand what our intentions were each time on of us did wrong. Marie had a heart problem, mixed with drugs and alcohol. Her body couldn't handle what took place. It was her first time. No one was supposed to die. We all agreed to this kind of punishment, it was a lot better than a beating which took weeks to heal. The shocks lasted only a few minutes. As crazy as it sounds, to us girls it was better than a beating or broken bones.
This is the real story about Chris and his girls in that life. I was with him for 2 years. He saved my life and the life of my child. My ex-pimp wanted to kill me for not getting an abortion. My ex-pimp tried to beat my baby out of me to cause me to miscarry. But Chris stopped him and paid $2000 for me. Yes, my ex-pimp sold me for $2000. All the white girls knew of Chris and his white girls that worked for him. Us white girls would rather work with our own kind instead of with black girls because they were jealous of the money we made, that we thought at the time..
Don't get me wrong, Chris like other black pimps acted crazy at times, but he was also good to us. When I was 7 months pregnant, Chris stopped me from working the streets because he didn't want me or my baby to get hurt. He was at the hospital and saw my son being born, then gave him his first and last name, even though my son was white. No other pimp would do that.
Chris would take out to special dinners and different clubs, not to show us off, but because that's the way he was. When one of us want to jail we never stayed over night. That was one of our rules, no one stayed over night in jail. Us girls took pride in that, as we walked out, knowing black girls stayed weeks or more in jail. There were times when Chris had to pay the police to leave ;us alone, and sometimes they would gather 7 to 10 of us and take us to special parties with policemen, judges, lawyers, and other high class businessmen. They would get their freak on, but before we left, Chris has his own doctor check us out to make sure we were clean. Chris didn't like doing this but it was a part of our lifestyle.
Chris never used any drugs or drink. He was a pretty boy from down south. He really didn't like being a pimp, but loved being a con man, and was good at it. Sometimes he made more money then us girls, and would smile at his accomplishment.
As for his main girls, Robin, Lee, Theresa, Pam, Jackie, Sandy, Alice, and myself, we really did love him in a pimp/hoe crazy way. As for Marie, she and the others were all new to our family, only a few months each.
So all you can make Chris out to be some kind of wild crazy animal, but in our world where we lived and died, Chris was the king of pimps at that time. I don't expect anyone to understand the relationship between a pimp and his girls, unless you have lived that kind of lifestyle. As for Chris, I read all his books, and I'm proud of him for changing his life, and I'm so glad he gave up Curtis, and outgrew his childhood dummy.
As for all the girls Chris once had, out of the 18 girls, 10 are now dead from drugs, aids and other unknown deaths. As for myself, my health is really bad, and my son was never a part of the street world, but still he died in 2004, killed by gang members as they tried to rob him and his friend after cashing a check. Death comes to us all, whether we live in the street world, or just the world itself. Now you know a little more about Chris instead of the BS others act like they know.
Ex-Hooker of Chris

Troy, NY

#94 Feb 23, 2014
I didn't write my post to start a conversation. I only wanted people to see it from our point of view. So this will probably be my last reply. As for Theresa and the other girls, if they would like to comment, that's up to them.
Rock city gaza

Selkirk, NY

#96 Feb 24, 2014
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
CHAR...I too enjoyed our visit, plus I was not faking or trying to impress you by being other than the man I've become 36 yrs later. My life is an open book and I'm willing to share my thoughts with anyone who takes time to write or visit me. What I don't like are hidden agendas, false pretenses and smoking mirrors. I am who and what I've become while living within the Devil's Playground. My past life I will never forget the pain and the death I've caused Marie's family. But at the same time I will not allow my past to control and dictate my future. I thought I made that very clear on our visit. So if you or anyone would like to know the real me then I'd welcome anyone as long as they keep it real with no hidden agenda. But because of you and this forum I was able to write Marie's children and family a true letter of apology on www.chrisdutchess.com Something I've been waiting and wanting to do for years. God Bless you Walter/Chris/Kentucky Taylor
. Mr Taylor I want say you are a very nice man god bless you I know everything that happen in your past you were only 20yrs old you have told the whole world your sorry I believe you you payed the price for what you did your freedom your tears and and everything that happened in your life you and your wife and family have to move on god bless Marie's family I hope they find peace I lost my mother to a murder 3-29-79 she was 29yrs old I know how they feels I was a little girl too at least you payed with your freedom that jerk who killed my mother is still free never payed the price it's been 36 yrs without her and it's been hard but god knows they way.ps ii found your son jaybow you and Nadine's dillards son he is your twin I write you with more of his information and picture I hope u guys see each other son.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brother wease el and hate 12 min Truth to power 3
Thankyou Police Body Cameras 14 min Justice Served 10
Cubans in Miami slam Obama 'betrayal' after his... 19 min Rhonda 31
RCSD Tries To Stem Chonic Absences 22 min Rhonda 4
RFD: Woman set fire to home with kids inside 25 min Joker 3
Rhonda blasts Blacks!OMG!!! 51 min Whitey 7
White Drunk Driver arrested for Exposing Himsel... 2 hr Whitey 2
Spencerport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web