New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,732 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Remiesong

Potsdam, NY

#18286 Mar 20, 2013
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
Benghazi,Obamacare,Unemploymen t,Keystone,'renewable energy',The Arab Spring,The budget,The defecit,Fast & Furious,climate change, Fannie-Mae,Freddie-Mac,unemplo yment,sequester,the 2 state solution, constitutional malfeasance,Gitmo,his muslim(oops, Christian)faith and his native origins...
..........to name but a few!! Stay tuned....many more lies to come.
Another large colon full of hot air oh flatulent one.
Remiesong

Potsdam, NY

#18287 Mar 20, 2013
obama vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know a good answer if it was delivered to you suppository style in Macys' window on Thanksgiving day, fruitcake.
so you say your real name is Ben Dover? And you love your job at the meat packing plant? And you just love sausage?
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#18289 Mar 20, 2013
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
You will understand obama by reading saul alinsky, and cloward and piven, they are the radical left mentors of the young obama, obama is not concerned about debt, because he is constructing it for economic collapse. The philosophy of cloward and piven is to overburden and enlarge social services, an entitlement society to collapse the capitalist system of government. Some say obama is incompetent, he is not, what he does is by a master design to "Transform America"
Yeah by taking from the poor and giving to the rich. a regular politician
Unrelyable

Syracuse, NY

#18290 Mar 20, 2013
Ha ha people who don't understand how government works are funny!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#18291 Mar 20, 2013
Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah by taking from the poor and giving to the rich. a regular politician
You can't be serious? President is the champion of the poor and the middle class. He wakes up in the morning worrying about the poor, then he gets on his Air Force One and goes for a ride, The End.
Spike

Troy, NY

#18292 Mar 20, 2013
SirBlatsALot wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix 'Judge It' Wuss

One who cannot stand up to a debate against an intellectually superior person when posting on the Topix website ( www.topix.com ) and anonymously uses the "Judge It" buttons instead. A chronic case would involve cyberstalking this person and judging every comment with the same icons regardless of the content being judged.
Spike

Troy, NY

#18293 Mar 20, 2013
Remiesong wrote:
<quoted text> Another large colon full of hot air oh flatulent one.
It smells just as good as your argument, fraudulent one.
SirBlatsALot is a

Troy, NY

#18294 Mar 20, 2013
Topix 'Judge It' Wuss

One who cannot stand up to a debate against an intellectually superior person when posting on the Topix website ( www.topix.com ) and anonymously uses the "Judge It" buttons instead. A chronic case would involve cyberstalking this person and judging every comment with the same icons regardless of the content being judged.
HagamanCocktailW einer is

Troy, NY

#18295 Mar 20, 2013
A Topix 'Judge It' Wuss

Hagaman Necrophiliac

Troy, NY

#18296 Mar 20, 2013
is a Topix 'Judge It' Wuss

Remiesong

Danielson, CT

#18297 Mar 20, 2013
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
It smells just as good as your argument, fraudulent one.
I have yet to make an argument, take the turd from between your ears and clear your mind if you have one.
Unrelyable

Syracuse, NY

#18298 Mar 20, 2013
obama vomit wrote:
<quoted text>You can't be serious? President is the champion of the poor and the middle class. He wakes up in the morning worrying about the poor, then he gets on his Air Force One and goes for a ride, The End.
The president doesn't own Air Force one... So it's not "his."

And just because someone would get on their jet, by your logic, means they don't care about poor people? Try telling that to Bill and Melinda Gates... Or better yet, look up the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation...

Location hidden

#18300 Mar 20, 2013
Unrelyable wrote:
<quoted text>
The president doesn't own Air Force one... So it's not "his."
And just because someone would get on their jet, by your logic, means they don't care about poor people? Try telling that to Bill and Melinda Gates... Or better yet, look up the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation...
You are a progressive liberal, so let me interpet for you, the point is his endless campaigning goes nowhere, we are being taken for a ride but get to go nowhere with him. Talk is cheap, he talks caring for the poor and does little, he cares more about professional sports figures and hollywood, and musical icons than anything else, you can tell alot, by the company you keep. We don't have a president, we have a celebrity, and thats all the poor have, an empty phrase called "Hope", he meant to say "Hoop and change"
De Odumbo Conser

Herkimer, NY

#18301 Mar 20, 2013
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
obama is not concerned about debt, because he is constructing it for economic collapse.
So what was Reagan's motivation to triple the national debt in 8 years, that conservative hero he? And what was Shrub's motivation to double it in his 8 years? Or do you only complain about Democrats?

Location hidden

#18302 Mar 20, 2013
On January 20, 2009, the day Mr. Obama took office, the debt stood at $10.626 trillion. The latest posting reflects an increase of over $6 trillion. No matter how creative your accounting, obama owns this increase, just like all the other presidents before him, we are heading to 22 Trillion dollars in debt by 2016, obama owns that.
De Odumbo Conser

Herkimer, NY

#18303 Mar 20, 2013
obama vomit wrote:
On January 20, 2009, the day Mr. Obama took office, the debt stood at $10.626 trillion. The latest posting reflects an increase of over $6 trillion. No matter how creative your accounting, obama owns this increase, just like all the other presidents before him, we are heading to 22 Trillion dollars in debt by 2016, obama owns that.
Way to dodge the fact that Reagan TRIPLED the national debt in 8 years, something Obama won't even come within a country mile of doing. But I didn't expect you to own it. And by the way, you do realize the federal fiscal year runs from October 1 through September 30, right? Oh well, I should've figured you were a moron.
disallusioned vet

Saranac Lake, NY

#18304 Mar 20, 2013
At this point in govt and time it is the lesser of two evils. NYS and fereral has shown little promise each side has its good and bad I hope for the best and take with a grain of salt what I get shoot yourself in the foot or the leg you still have a hard time walking. politics has had a bad taste for a long time. Money and BS along with self serving lobbies run things. The will of the peaple is not always followed.A democratic republic where the financial elite rule It is like playing a rigged game set for the house Hopfully better things are coming but I do not think so

Location hidden

#18305 Mar 20, 2013
De Odumbo Conser wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to dodge the fact that Reagan TRIPLED the national debt in 8 years, something Obama won't even come within a country mile of doing. But I didn't expect you to own it. And by the way, you do realize the federal fiscal year runs from October 1 through September 30, right? Oh well, I should've figured you were a moron.
You are illiterate in economics, and quantitative mathematics, it shows everytime you post.

Location hidden

#18306 Mar 20, 2013
disallusioned vet wrote:
At this point in govt and time it is the lesser of two evils. NYS and fereral has shown little promise each side has its good and bad I hope for the best and take with a grain of salt what I get shoot yourself in the foot or the leg you still have a hard time walking. politics has had a bad taste for a long time. Money and BS along with self serving lobbies run things. The will of the peaple is not always followed.A democratic republic where the financial elite rule It is like playing a rigged game set for the house Hopfully better things are coming but I do not think so
I hate to admit there is some truth in what you say, I fear the American people are too deep asleep, while they sleep, they are losing their Republic and the freedoms that have blessed them.
Spikes a huge phfag

Corinth, NY

#18307 Mar 20, 2013
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix 'Judge It' Wuss
WOW ! You DO blat a lot !

(and you're a giant huge phfag to boot !)

Didja want some cheeze to go along with that whine, Hillbilly ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Town of Gates Calling Blacks Shady 2 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 5
White Cop Shot Black Man in Head for NO Front P... 2 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 3
News Clergy on Patrol program in effect 3 hr Waste of Resources 6
News I-Team 10 investigation: Notoronious sex offend... (Dec '08) 4 hr Ha Ha 42
Wease picks his fights 4 hr stu gatz 44
Break room ratings (Jan '15) 9 hr Knockout Pete 398
Another LYING COP Caught in the ACT 9 hr Gods Property 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages