New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,669 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

why

Paramus, NJ

#17737 Jan 22, 2013
Michael Goeffy wrote:
<quoted text> Now this one is the craziest comment. Please ask Hussein to return to Kenya as soon as possible.
We have another winner, an illogical goofball.

You proved my point again.

Thank you.
Michael Goeffy

United States

#17738 Jan 22, 2013
I'm not just illogical, I'm ignorant too.

The view is cloudy here in mommy's basement.
Michael Goeffy

Pompano Beach, FL

#17739 Jan 22, 2013
why wrote:
<quoted text>
We have another winner, an illogical goofball.
You proved my point again.
Thank you.
Congratulations on winning the illogical goofball award. You must be at least in your upper 80's...LOL... Now that you have proven one can win a national election, please contribute to the "Return to Kenya Fund"; you will be given a prime room on the boat, being you're from the da hood n all...LOL
Michael Goeffy

Pompano Beach, FL

#17740 Jan 22, 2013
Michael Goeffy wrote:
I'm not just illogical, I'm ignorant too.
The view is cloudy here in mommy's basement.
Michael Geoffy posting from "United States" (of Kenya) is! Bwhahahahahahahahaha...
why

Paramus, NJ

#17741 Jan 22, 2013
Michael Goeffy wrote:
<quoted text> Congratulations on winning the illogical goofball award. You must be at least in your upper 80's...LOL... Now that you have proven one can win a national election, please contribute to the "Return to Kenya Fund"; you will be given a prime room on the boat, being you're from the da hood n all...LOL
Point proven again, an intellectually deficient statement.
There's nothing worse than a goofball dumbazz trying to appear smart.
Michael Geoffy

Pompano Beach, FL

#17742 Jan 22, 2013
why wrote:
<quoted text>
Point proven again, an intellectually deficient statement.
There's nothing worse than a goofball dumbazz trying to appear smart.
Bronx lowlife bottomfeeding welfare recipient say what? LOL
why

Paramus, NJ

#17743 Jan 22, 2013
Michael Geoffy wrote:
<quoted text> Bronx lowlife bottomfeeding welfare recipient say what? LOL
Insecurities and inadequacies on your part.

Is that the best you can do?
I'm enjoying the manic meltdown you're displaying.
Don't take it personal, but damn, you're stupid.

Point proven again.
Michael Goeffy

Pompano Beach, FL

#17744 Jan 22, 2013
why wrote:
<quoted text>
Insecurities and inadequacies on your part.
Is that the best you can do?
I'm enjoying the manic meltdown you're displaying.
Don't take it personal, but damn, you're stupid.
Point proven again.
Bronxlowlifeobamahoodleech say what? LOL
why

Paramus, NJ

#17745 Jan 22, 2013
Michael Goeffy wrote:
<quoted text> Bronxlowlifeobamahoodleech say what? LOL
Enjoying the meltdown one post at a time.

Point proven again.
why

Pompano Beach, FL

#17746 Jan 22, 2013
why wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoying the meltdown one post at a time.
Point proven again.
why is Bronxwelfarebaby melting down? LOL
why

Paramus, NJ

#17747 Jan 22, 2013
why wrote:
<quoted text> why is Bronxwelfarebaby melting down? LOL
Screen name impersonating, how original.
Another indication of a Topix troll having a manic meltdown.

Point proven again.

You goofballs are so predictable.
why

Pompano Beach, FL

#17748 Jan 22, 2013
why wrote:
<quoted text>
Screen name impersonating, how original.
Another indication of a Topix troll having a manic meltdown.
Point proven again.
You goofballs are so predictable.
Why is Bronx why-yes leeching governmental assistance to support her illegitimate babymama offspring?
why

Paramus, NJ

#17749 Jan 22, 2013
why wrote:
<quoted text> Why is Bronx why-yes leeching governmental assistance to support her illegitimate babymama offspring?
Screen name imitating with unintelligent, illogical rambling = manic meltdown.

Point proven again.
why

Pompano Beach, FL

#17750 Jan 22, 2013
why wrote:
<quoted text>
Screen name imitating with unintelligent, illogical rambling = manic meltdown.
Point proven again.
Why is Bronx why-yes experiencing a Kenyan meltdown when Obammy is providing welfare assistance and foodstamps for her and her illegitimate chillins? LOL
why

Paramus, NJ

#17751 Jan 22, 2013
why wrote:
<quoted text> Why is Bronx why-yes experiencing a Kenyan meltdown when Obammy is providing welfare assistance and foodstamps for her and her illegitimate chillins? LOL
Another manic meltdown of illogic.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoying the meltdown one post at a time.

Point proven again.
why

Pompano Beach, FL

#17752 Jan 22, 2013
why wrote:
<quoted text>
Another manic meltdown of illogic.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Enjoying the meltdown one post at a time.
Point proven again.
Bronx why-yes continues melting down, even though Obammy givin mo public assistance to her babymama chillins...LOL
why

Paramus, NJ

#17753 Jan 22, 2013
why wrote:
<quoted text> Bronx why-yes continues melting down, even though Obammy givin mo public assistance to her babymama chillins...LOL
The meltdown continues one post at a time.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!1
yes

Pompano Beach, FL

#17754 Jan 22, 2013
why wrote:
<quoted text>
The meltdown continues one post at a time.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!1
Bronx why loses...look at its exclamation points...LOL
MichaelGoeffyWhy

United States

#17756 Jan 23, 2013
I can't figure out which of these two is the bigger loser.

Seriously, do you two phaggots even leave the house?

You'd think your posts would at least be entertaining, since it's apparently all you do.
Your Finger

Pompano Beach, FL

#17757 Jan 23, 2013
MichaelGoeffyWhy wrote:
I can't figure out which of these two is the bigger loser.
Seriously, do you two phaggots even leave the house?
You'd think your posts would at least be entertaining, since it's apparently all you do.
That would be you, the jackazz who is concerned about it...Bwhahahahahahahahahahaha. ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 55 min Jimmy Rustle 676
What's wrong with Diamond Daisy? 1 hr Ha Ha 48
VIDEO: Viral RPD Arrest Video 4 hr Litte Monsters 7
Police, mayor address video of arrest 4 hr Litte Monsters 18
White Thugs Riot in Brockport 4 hr Devonte 7
Police Publicly Blame Black Guy With No Evidenc... 5 hr Nickbo13 4
College is just 4 to 6 years of tolerating libe... 6 hr Ha Ha 1
•••
•••
•••

Spencerport Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Spencerport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Spencerport
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••