Alabama to Implement “Race-Based Standards” in Public Schools

Posted in the Spencerport Forum

Das right chillren

Rochester, NY

#3 Jul 13, 2013
The greatest social ill we face is an educational system on life support. Its downfall began with a failed liberal experiment called, busing. Libs are in the process of flat-lining our educational system by lowering standards.

Lower standards allow a higher percentage of coddled, entitlement-minded, self esteem-challenged, functional illiterates to keep moving through the school system. Bottle-necks, stumbling blocks, and virtually empty classrooms beyond the 7th grade are avoided.

As graduation rates approach 75 to 80%, expect standards to bottom out around the 3rd or 4th grade elementary school level, effectively reducing our educational system to Banana Republic status.

At this point, the SEIU will have a bottomless recruitment pool, Democrats' re-election is all but guaranteed, and the destruction of America from within will be complete.
Hillbilly

Canandaigua, NY

#4 Jul 13, 2013
This is not news. Everyone already knows blacks struggle to read and write.
Whitey

Rochester, NY

#5 Jul 13, 2013
Why all of the negative ratings? Truth hurts? They can't even compete when the deck is stacked in thier favor.
Innocent

Rochester, NY

#6 Jul 14, 2013
Hillbilly wrote:
This is not news. Everyone already knows blacks struggle to read and write.
Exactly! More so in Rochester.
Darlene

Pittsford, NY

#8 Jul 27, 2013
Keep naming your kids with weird names -- so we can toss out their resumes before the waste our time. But thanks for the heads up, it is helpful.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#9 Jul 27, 2013
Wow, Does this mean under the new standards, that if asians get a "B" it really will be an asian "F"?
MapleLeaf

Rochester, NY

#10 Jul 27, 2013
Ha Ha wrote:
Wow, Does this mean under the new standards, that if asians get a "B" it really will be an asian "F"?
An Asian B is equivalent to a White A+, IesapedNY failed to mention that the Asian bar was raised so whites could maintain their false sense of superiority.
MapleLeaf

Guelph, Canada

#11 Jul 27, 2013
MapleLeaf wrote:
<quoted text>An Asian B is equivalent to a White A+, IesapedNY failed to mention that the Asian bar was raised so whites could maintain their false sense of superiority.
I think Iescape has infected your brain. Well done Escape!

So you said Asians have B's Whites A+ so let me guess blacks score about ZERO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most Romantic Man is a White Penfield Man 3 hr JEREMY 6
Vehicle stolen with child inside, child found s... 6 hr NOOBS SUXDIX 1
White Girl Runs Daycare and a Underage Prostiti... 6 hr ngrs sukdic 12
Final respects to the Fairport Chief of Police 7 hr MCSO good ole'boys 5
Black House Party Three Dead 7 hr RacistFireCrotch ... 9
White Convicted Felon Beats up his woman 8 hr ngrs sukdic 4
Three men charged with armed robbery on Alexand... (Jun '13) 8 hr irishgirl 8
Spencerport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web