I have been banned from topix

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#97 Jun 14, 2013
Steel City Steeler wrote:
<quoted text>
So YOU calling people jews isn't bigotry? Can you spell
H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T? People in glass houses...
He is trash just like the rest of his ilk. All of the liberal progressive democrats are two faced liars and he fits right in with them. Just saying!!
Biracial one

United States

#99 Jun 14, 2013
Steel City Steeler wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm certainly in no way, shape or form worried about how uneducated you are. I just want to help you out with a lesson or two. ;)
I'm very educated for one thing, secondly, i don't need or want your help. You need to get help with your racism.
Henry in the hood

France

#104 Jun 14, 2013
Dookie Faced Pigpen wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your own advice, Pig Doo Doo!
What's 12 inches long, hard and white?
Nothing, it only comes in black.
IescapedNY

Guelph, Canada

#105 Jun 15, 2013
The first time I got banned it bothered me after close to 4000 posts. The second time I thought it was funny. I had not posted anything either time that deserved getting me banned.
I realized how biased, racist and one sided topix moderators are.I also know who they are that run to the moderators
topix posters are (many) a prime example of why employers don't/won't hire a certain demographic. Nothing but whiners, always playing the blame game, play the "card" at every opportunity.
"They" are a major H.R. nightmare and costly expense to any employer.they are thier own worst nightmare.
You all know who I am talking about. Would you want them in your company or office?
Biracial one

United States

#107 Jun 15, 2013
IescapedNY wrote:
The first time I got banned it bothered me after close to 4000 posts. The second time I thought it was funny. I had not posted anything either time that deserved getting me banned.
I realized how biased, racist and one sided topix moderators are.I also know who they are that run to the moderators
topix posters are (many) a prime example of why employers don't/won't hire a certain demographic. Nothing but whiners, always playing the blame game, play the "card" at every opportunity.
"They" are a major H.R. nightmare and costly expense to any employer.they are thier own worst nightmare.
You all know who I am talking about. Would you want them in your company or office?
In short, you're saying YOU would discriminate against blacks and wouldn't hire them because you're a racist, right?
IescapedNY

Guelph, Canada

#108 Jun 15, 2013
Biracial one wrote:
<quoted text>
In short, you're saying YOU would discriminate against blacks and wouldn't hire them because you're a racist, right?
"Special" one

You just proved my point.
Biracial one

United States

#109 Jun 15, 2013
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
"Special" one
You just proved my point.
So you finally admit you're a racist?
IescapedNY

Guelph, Canada

#110 Jun 15, 2013
Not a racist bone in my body. I do know who the real racists are though."They" play the "card" every chance "they" get.
Country Boy

Batavia, NY

#111 Jun 15, 2013
IescapedNY wrote:
Not a racist bone in my body. I do know who the real racists are though."They" play the "card" every chance "they" get.
You are not a racist.....you hate everybody equally.
Biracial one

United States

#112 Jun 15, 2013
Country Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not a racist.....you hate everybody equally.
Including himself.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#113 Jun 15, 2013
Biracial one wrote:
<quoted text>
So you finally admit you're a racist?
He will never be as big as a racist as you are Zippy. You prove my point with 99% of your posts already so I'll wait for you to answer and prove my point again.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#114 Jun 15, 2013
Country Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not a racist.....you hate everybody equally.
That would be me according to the trolls on these threads, LOL.
Pig Punk

Pittsford, NY

#115 Jun 15, 2013
IescapedNY wrote:
Not a racist bone in my body. I do know who the real racists are though."They" play the "card" every chance "they" get.
That's disingenuous, in my opinion. Most whites harbor racist thoughts in different levels of intensity, from hardly at all to full on vengeful hate, and black do precisely the same thing.

To say "not a racist bone in my body" scares me more than people that say "OK, maybe a little, but I'm trying to get over it". The reason I say that is you are either not being truthful with or deluding yourself.

I struggle with racial issues when it comes to hiring, education, politics and housing. I don't spend a great deal of time worrying about, but it's there. I can't legitimately say it is not, and never was, an issue.

It is incredible how Topix has degenerated into white this, black that -- but I think both sides are numb to it. I certainly don't care if I get insulted, it goes with the territory. It has no impact on my life. I'm not going to change anyone's opinion here.

I'm convinced that the only Americans that are certifiably free of racial thoughts are individuals suffering with dementia. They forget to hate (and sometimes breathe).

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#116 Jun 15, 2013
Pig Punk wrote:
<quoted text>
That's disingenuous, in my opinion. Most whites harbor racist thoughts in different levels of intensity, from hardly at all to full on vengeful hate, and black do precisely the same thing.
To say "not a racist bone in my body" scares me more than people that say "OK, maybe a little, but I'm trying to get over it". The reason I say that is you are either not being truthful with or deluding yourself.
I struggle with racial issues when it comes to hiring, education, politics and housing. I don't spend a great deal of time worrying about, but it's there. I can't legitimately say it is not, and never was, an issue.
It is incredible how Topix has degenerated into white this, black that -- but I think both sides are numb to it. I certainly don't care if I get insulted, it goes with the territory. It has no impact on my life. I'm not going to change anyone's opinion here.
I'm convinced that the only Americans that are certifiably free of racial thoughts are individuals suffering with dementia. They forget to hate (and sometimes breathe).
Well said and very true. Good post.
PigPenSmells

Rochester, NY

#117 Jun 15, 2013
Pig Punk wrote:
<quoted text>
That's disingenuous, in my opinion. Most whites harbor racist thoughts in different levels of intensity, from hardly at all to full on vengeful hate, and black do precisely the same thing.
To say "not a racist bone in my body" scares me more than people that say "OK, maybe a little, but I'm trying to get over it". The reason I say that is you are either not being truthful with or deluding yourself.
I struggle with racial issues when it comes to hiring, education, politics and housing. I don't spend a great deal of time worrying about, but it's there. I can't legitimately say it is not, and never was, an issue.
It is incredible how Topix has degenerated into white this, black that -- but I think both sides are numb to it. I certainly don't care if I get insulted, it goes with the territory. It has no impact on my life. I'm not going to change anyone's opinion here.
I'm convinced that the only Americans that are certifiably free of racial thoughts are individuals suffering with dementia. They forget to hate (and sometimes breathe).
Another comment too long to read made by pigpen9111 under another name so he can then comment to it by saying how great it was. He has the mind of a lonely 5th grader with imaginary friends.
IescapedNY

Guelph, Canada

#119 Jun 15, 2013
PigPenSmells wrote:
<quoted text>
Another comment too long to read made by pigpen9111 under another name so he can then comment to it by saying how great it was. He has the mind of a lonely 5th grader with imaginary friends.
He must be doing somthing right. You imitate his name.Who has the mind of a 5th grader and who owns who?
Pig Punk

Pittsford, NY

#120 Jun 15, 2013
PigPenSmells wrote:
<quoted text>
Another comment too long to read made by pigpen9111 under another name so he can then comment to it by saying how great it was. He has the mind of a lonely 5th grader with imaginary friends.
Please do not confuse me with pp911, we are separate posters. In fact, I think if you had followed any of our threads, you would know that. Sorry long comments annoy you. Dumbass.
Biracial one

United States

#123 Jun 15, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>Very, very true. They go around these threads reporting every post from whites. Talk about a bunch of effing cry babies. Absolutely sickening and ridiculous.
Are you afraid to use a registered name all of a sudden?
Ahmadinejad

Rochester, NY

#126 Jun 15, 2013
PigPenSmells wrote:
<quoted text>
Another comment too long to read made by pigpen9111 under another name so he can then comment to it by saying how great it was. He has the mind of a lonely 5th grader with imaginary friends.
I agree with you 100 percent.
Great post!!
The Biracial One

El Monte, CA

#127 Jun 15, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely NOT afraid, Panther/Stanky Pants. I am posting from my phone and don't want to go through the trouble of linking it to a different email address. Not that I have to explain myself to the likes of you. Dear lord, Stanky, why aren't you out enjoying the sun? Oops. That's right. Never mind. My bad! LOL!
Ok, well get off your phone and register then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rachel Dolezal Resigns From NAACP Post With Que... 22 min T-BOS 59
White Parolee Arrested for selling drugs 44 min Yancy 9
News Rochester teen injured in shooting 1 hr HERE COMES DA JUDGE 6
News Against prejudging in Pittsford at Lock 62 1 hr Yancy 2
Huomo Cuomo assigns 12 investigators to campus ... 5 hr you never get it 3
Rochester It's Time To Bulldoze Garbag Dump Mem... 7 hr Martin 2
News CrimeStoppers has $10,000 reward in Boys & Girl... 8 hr Gotca 63
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages