Two people shot on Pullman Avenue
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Butch

Buffalo, NY

#29 Sep 5, 2013
But it doesn't happen to nice families in the burbs. We talk things out. We're, ah, normal.
bite me

Melrose Park, IL

#30 Sep 5, 2013
Butch wrote:
But it doesn't happen to nice families in the burbs. We talk things out. We're, ah, normal.
i know, right?!?!...cuz only people that live in the burbs are normal and "talk it out"...what about the father in greece that took his sons life? is that "normal", i mean, he was from the burbs

or lets talk sbout the child molesters, shall we?, cuz i see more of them in the burbs than in the "hood"

it doesnt matter if your from the hood or the burbs, chit like this happens everywhere

im not puttin anyones business on blast on this chit, but if u only knew the story behind it all

im sure if u or your loved ones went thru this tragedy, u wouldnt like to be reading about whos normal n whos not
Steel city crack rox

Rochester, NY

#32 Sep 5, 2013
Butch wrote:
Really????

Rochester Area Teenager Charged in Fire that Killed Dad, 2 Brothers

http://www.wgrz.com/news/article/145136/1/Roc...
Killer

Rochester, NY

#33 Sep 5, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
Prison has a minmal impact on crime because it is a response after the fact. Criminals think they won't get caught or just don't care about the consequences. Society is unable to learn from its mistakes. If it did, there would be no prisons.
Death penalty - guillotine. Put it on Main Street next to the Liberty Pole. The shootings will stop. 100% effective.

Killer

Rochester, NY

#34 Sep 5, 2013
The liberal Democrats feel this is wrong. So the killers go to prison and play basketball, swim, go to school, rob SS#'s and create phony tax returns, screw each other in the butt and get out in 4-6 years and kill again. It cost $40,000 a year to keep them locked up. Just kill them. I can bet 99% will think twice.

Killer

Rochester, NY

#36 Sep 5, 2013
One person dead, another injured in shooting on Lyell and Saratoga. So where are they getting the guns? No County background check here. Just the honest hard working citizens have to have background checks and get a permit.
Killer

Rochester, NY

#37 Sep 5, 2013
In 2007 Marcus Freeman entered New York State Prison and served about three years of a determinate sentence for a criminal possession of a weapon 2nd degree conviction. In 2013 he Raped an 8 year old then killed a person on Pullman.
A spokeswoman for The New York State Department of Corrections and Community Supervision (DOCCS) informed 13WHAM News that Freeman was taken into custody on April 5 after he reported to his parole officer following a positive drug test. The DOCCS spokeswoman further explained that Freeman was “uncooperative” during that meeting with his parole officer and that Rochester Police were called to take him into custody. A technical warrant was issued and Freeman remained in jail until April 24, 2013 when his parole detainer expired.

Why was this nut still walking the streets?
Ha Ha

Iraq

#38 Sep 5, 2013
Killer wrote:
One person dead, another injured in shooting on Lyell and Saratoga. So where are they getting the guns? No County background check here. Just the honest hard working citizens have to have background checks and get a permit.
When the police do a gun buy back, they get rid of them by giving them out free with every Obama Phone.

If the cops solve all the crime, they would be putting themselves out of business!
Killer

Rochester, NY

#39 Sep 5, 2013
Blacks out of control
Hmmmm

Rochester, NY

#40 Sep 6, 2013
my comment was not racy. come on here and tell me HOW it was.

Sad how many times it is the family or a close friend that commits such a devastating crime.
Bart

Atlanta, GA

#41 Sep 6, 2013
Marcus Freeman should be locked up for life. He raped a young girl and was still out wandering arround. So then he got a gun and killed. Will he be out next week on bail agian?
Chuck

Rochester, NY

#42 Sep 6, 2013
Another Shooting on Chili Ave in the city. Bang Bang Bang. Blacks and guns do not mix. 5 and counting. We still have the weekend folks. Can we get 7. Do I hear 7?
Chris Rock

Rochester, NY

#43 Sep 6, 2013
Bart wrote:
Marcus Freeman should be locked up for life. He raped a young girl and was still out wandering arround. So then he got a gun and killed. Will he be out next week on bail agian?
That's cause the police and the courts don't take the crime of raping a child serious because its normally a white crime, its like drunk driving.
Mark P

Rochester, NY

#44 Sep 6, 2013
Chris Rock wrote:
<quoted text>
That's cause the police and the courts don't take the crime of raping a child serious because its normally a white crime, its like drunk driving.
Looks like blacks are becoming pedophiles as well as killers. More bad news for the black race.
Mark Pd His Pants

Rochester, NY

#45 Sep 7, 2013
It not bad news if blacks are doing white crimes cause then they will get lighter sentences.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sunday's protest in California. 36 min Thomas 5
MARKET: Dollar At Two Month Low 1 hr IescapedNY 2
News Immigrant family's detention prompts angry demo... 2 hr IescapedNY 3
haha found 2 hr IescapedNY 13
Undocumented aliens: A scourge on society 19 hr Sick of it 10
News Search continues for Brittanee Drexel (Oct '09) 19 hr Badboyfromolddays 77
President Don' T. Care Health Act 20 hr perfect 5

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance