Citizens Bank Robbed on Waring Rd.

Citizens Bank Robbed on Waring Rd.

There are 1 comment on the R News story from Jul 9, 2008, titled Citizens Bank Robbed on Waring Rd.. In it, R News reports that:

The MCC board of trustees has a new member, but his appointment did not come without some disagreements between Republicans and Democrats.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at R News.

muckraker462

Seymour, IN

#1 Jul 10, 2008
The Centers for Disease Control released a report this week linking nearly 1,000 injuries and more than a dozen deaths to the Gardasil vaccine.
These warnings often go unnoticed and more and more young women are being exposed to the possibility of being injured by this vaccine. State governments have picked up on the trend of mandating its young women to receive Gardasil, an obvious boon to the manufacturer.
Please read more about this and take action before more injuries are suffered: http://www.gardasil-talk.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
On Friday we will be living in a Tump Nation fi... 2 hr Tinh 23
MOSHE where r u 2 hr HaHeHe 3
I Wonder If The Trump's Will Be Impressed At Al... 2 hr Tim 5
Johnny Ray Thompson known as Bubba t from Brand... 2 hr Professional Drun... 12
The reason why Bush Sr and his wife were hospit... 3 hr Dawn 11
ieny and maddogg2008 are the same person 3 hr south avenue wedge 1
Anti-Trump Rally LARGER Than Official Rally 4 hr Banana Republican 1

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance