|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Nutandyahoo wrote:
http://www.13wham.com/news/loc al/story/vargas-bolgen/fJpzvrH TXkiKYerWmNhr8g.cspx
I'm a bit stressed to, I think I will call off work on Friday.
I wonder if your RCSD teachers took off on the Friday that they were supposed to teach you the proper use of the words "to" and "too". Maybe you skipped that day, huh, Crotchety?
Big Daddy Don

Dunstable, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

If I had to deal with what they work with...I'd take a month off. Talk about a thankless job. I hope they give those poor bastards kevlar.
FTW

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Big Daddy Don wrote:
If I had to deal with what they work with...I'd take a month off. Talk about a thankless job. I hope they give those poor bastards kevlar.
That's bull. If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen. Them skirting the responsibility they chose to take on they are contributing to the problem of city youth ignorance.
FTW

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

The main problem with this thread is Retarda assuming it's only the white teachers when there is zero evidence to support her claim.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Nutandyahoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You have zero evidence to prove otherwise.
It is a known fact that the majority of city school teachers are not only white but whites that are from and live in the burbs.
I thought you were going back to school to get your teaching degree so you could teach and live in the city. What happened to that plan, Crotchety? Too (notice the proper use of the word "too") difficult for you? You'd have to go back to grade school, then high school, then a four year college, then get your Master's Degree....you'd have to pass the NYS teaching certification exams. You'd have to student teach for free...yes, for free...get right on that, okay, Crotchety?
Big Daddy Don

Dunstable, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Bull? Don't think so. I think that neither of us probably know what it's like to teach there...or anywhere for that matter.

I couldn't care less. But I know the schools reflect the city. And I also know the city of Rochester...big areas of it...is a disaster. You couldn't pay me enough to be a cop or a teacher in the city.

“E A D G B E”

Since: Oct 10

3rd String is the G String

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

This town is really racist. Why don't you play some word games? or, talk about music here?
Bingo

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

The students do not show up. The teachers do not show up. No wonder why only 39% graduate. Even the the Administrators in the central office are MIA all the time. No one gives a crap. The teachers and administrators are paid well and the students will soon be on public assistance for life.
FTW

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Nutandyahoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You have zero evidence to prove otherwise.
It is a known fact that the majority of city school teachers are not only white but whites that are from and live in the burbs.
I don't need evidence because I'm not making any claims.You however are making wild inflammatory claims with zero justification or evidence. The only thing you prove with your retort is that white suburbans care more about black city students than their own community does.

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Misty Fitch wrote:
This town is really racist. Why don't you play some word games? or, talk about music here?
It is EXTREMELY racist. Glad another outsider can detect the obvious.
FTW

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Big Daddy Don wrote:
Bull? Don't think so. I think that neither of us probably know what it's like to teach there...or anywhere for that matter.
I couldn't care less. But I know the schools reflect the city. And I also know the city of Rochester...big areas of it...is a disaster. You couldn't pay me enough to be a cop or a teacher in the city.
That's fine,but some have come forward and said they can be paid enough and they took that job. I don't care how hard that job is you agree to it and accept the pay you do it. The tax payers who pay their wages don't get to call in for B.S. like stress neither should they.They get more than enough time off throughout the year for R@R more than any other person around who works.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

I know for a FACT a great majority of WHITE teachers cannot handle their jobs. Do not care about their students and have no control over their classrooms. Its just a paycheck. They do not care about the kids.

FACT!!!!!
Your own front porch

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

CapriceClassic wrote:
I know for a FACT a great majority of WHITE teachers cannot handle their jobs. Do not care about their students and have no control over their classrooms. Its just a paycheck. They do not care about the kids.
FACT!!!!!
You don't know what a fact is. That right there what you wrote is opinion
FTW

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Nutandyahoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are making claims.
Your claiming there is zero evidence to support my claim.
Here you go. Play your semantic games of an 8 year old caaught lying.My claim of you having zero evidence is correct. Your utterly clueless. No idea do you have on the ways of rational argument.Learn something about context of thought and sentence will you. If you had the understanding of the English language you would be able to grasp the context of my statement. When I say I'm making no claims it would be understood according to rational thought that the reference point is to the statement you originally made.If you think you have a snowballs chance in hell of becoming a teacher as someone else has said you have admitted to wanting to do your sorely out of luck if you can't even grasp such elementary concepts of dialogue and debate. I should be paid as tutor for how many times I have to teach what any adult should already since Jr. high.
Big Daddy Don

Dunstable, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

CapriceClassic wrote:
FACT!!!!!
I know for a FACT that a MAJORITY of parents in the city cannot handle their jobs as parents and have no control over their lives, their kids, or their neighborhoods. The kids are just a paycheck. They do not care about their kids
FTW

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

CapriceClassic wrote:
FACT!!!!!
Facts need proof CC otherwise it's called a theory.The only fact is they don't have control of their classrooms.The main factual reason being is too many students have crap parents that don't have control of them at home.The other main reason being the schools can't expel those students that are ruining the schools.In fact they are forced to divert extra resources to cater to the lost causes instead of the ones who have the ability to achieve.
Your own front porch

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Big Daddy Don wrote:
<quoted text>
I know for a FACT that a MAJORITY of parents in the city cannot handle their jobs as parents and have no control over their lives, their kids, or their neighborhoods. The kids are just a paycheck. They do not care about their kids
def a fact
Long Hot Summer

Caledon East, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

CapriceClassic wrote:
FACT!!!!!
"They do not care about the kids."

So. It's quite obvious the parent(s) care even less. Just a "paycheck" for them too.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

FTW wrote:
<quoted text>Facts need proof CC otherwise it's called a theory.The only fact is they don't have control of their classrooms.The main factual reason being is too many students have crap parents that don't have control of them at home.The other main reason being the schools can't expel those students that are ruining the schools.In fact they are forced to divert extra resources to cater to the lost causes instead of the ones who have the ability to achieve.
IF I did not have proof of what I state, I would NOT say it. I have a son in The RCSD....I've been up to the school NUMEROUS times for behavioral issues and teachers turning a blind eye to it.
FTW

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
IF I did not have proof of what I state, I would NOT say it. I have a son in The RCSD....I've been up to the school NUMEROUS times for behavioral issues and teachers turning a blind eye to it.
Give me an example.I would appreciate some insight on this.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Spencerport Discussions

Search the Spencerport Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Black awarded ivy leauge college scholarship 4 hr Professor White 1
BLACK leaves 4-year-old in car 9 hr Hamburglar 14
White Race is Out of Control 10 hr RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 1
black race is out of control. 11 hr nigbegone 1
10whec runs story of white murderer of 6 and ha... 12 hr RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 1
Topix is DEAD 13 hr Oscar Pistorius Blades 3
Captain's Attic's liquor license suspended 16 hr Nickbos missing legs 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Spencerport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Spencerport People Search