Woman With Babies Is Kicked Off RTS B...

Woman With Babies Is Kicked Off RTS Bus- Video Goes Viral

There are 12 comments on the WHAM-AM Rochester story from Jun 19, 2014, titled Woman With Babies Is Kicked Off RTS Bus- Video Goes Viral. In it, WHAM-AM Rochester reports that:

Rochester N.Y.- A video goes viral after a woman is kicked of an RTS bus downtown in the driving rain.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAM-AM Rochester.

Honkey the Cracker

Rochester, NY

#2 Jun 19, 2014
I am interested as to see and hear what the bus driver has to say. I know there are two sides to every story, but there is compassion. The woman did admit on the news she did swore at the driver, I don't condone that. Whatever this woman said to this driver, he could have waited for the supervisor to show up before kicking her off because that thuderstorm was not playing at all, baby! I couldn't imagine anybody that was out in that! I know the supervisor came eventually, but not until 10 minutes later, which is a very long time in that storm!
Bart

Rochester, NY

#3 Jun 19, 2014
Honkey the Cracker wrote:
I am interested as to see and hear what the bus driver has to say. I know there are two sides to every story, but there is compassion. The woman did admit on the news she did swore at the driver, I don't condone that. Whatever this woman said to this driver, he could have waited for the supervisor to show up before kicking her off because that thuderstorm was not playing at all, baby! I couldn't imagine anybody that was out in that! I know the supervisor came eventually, but not until 10 minutes later, which is a very long time in that storm!
What do you not get black turd head? It's sad they don't tell how she threatened the bus driver in front of her kids. Which is also why she got kicked off the bus. They also don't tell how an RTS supervisor was nice enough to drive her and her kids home. There are always two sides of a story... It's sad black people seem to believe the side that will give a company a bad reputation instead of the truth. What is even more upsetting, everyone will stick up for a black bully instead of the person being threatened. Its called fraud using your free bus pass for someone else. The bus operator is a long-time RTS employee in good standing and took appropriate action as he was trained to do. Unfortunately, fraudulent pass use is a daily occurrence; situations are usually resolved without incident. On this occasion the situation escalated and reinforces our need to continue to educate customers about pass rules and regulations. "
Honkey the Cracker

Rochester, NY

#4 Jun 19, 2014
Bart wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you not get black turd head? It's sad they don't tell how she threatened the bus driver in front of her kids. Which is also why she got kicked off the bus. They also don't tell how an RTS supervisor was nice enough to drive her and her kids home. There are always two sides of a story... It's sad black people seem to believe the side that will give a company a bad reputation instead of the truth. What is even more upsetting, everyone will stick up for a black bully instead of the person being threatened. Its called fraud using your free bus pass for someone else. The bus operator is a long-time RTS employee in good standing and took appropriate action as he was trained to do. Unfortunately, fraudulent pass use is a daily occurrence; situations are usually resolved without incident. On this occasion the situation escalated and reinforces our need to continue to educate customers about pass rules and regulations. "
Why are you going racial? You are the one with the problem. I said it will be interesting to hear the bus driver's story, if they let him talk. And they did tell what the RTS supervisor did, I saw it on the news this morning? Who said anything about color? Black bully? This woman had kids with her in the thunderstorm. It doesn't matter what color. I already mentioned that I don't condone that she cursed the driver! It is a compassion thing, not a color. YOU are making this racial. It's also funny how you are defending an RTS white driver (assuming he's white) when most of you posters on topix identify the RTS as bad that buses black people in the city.(Think I don't read topix on the norm?)
rePIGpublican

United States

#5 Jun 20, 2014
I'm all for abiding by the rules, but this should have never gone this far. There needs to be an internal investigation. The police got involved and it shouldn't have come to that.
Commentor

Kinston, NC

#6 Jun 20, 2014
Having ridden on the RTS line countless times in my life I can assure you that they acted appropriately . My Father is a retired RTS driver .
No free rides ! No harassment period . When someone does not obey the driver , THAT'S IT !

It's a thankless job . The riders are rude and obnoxious at times .
The driver's should be incaged for protection . The pay sucks , the hours suck , the union sucks . A long time ago it was a descent job . Now it 's a crappy low paying job full of abuse . Some people just can't get it thru they're heads how to act civil with out chimping out .



This driver is my hero . He's black and tired of the abuse from his passenger . He takes action for his own safety and gets fired .
Politically correct drivers take the pain and call the cops . What a crappy job to settle for . Driving animals around all day .
Still on my High Horse

Rochester, NY

#7 Jun 20, 2014
I talked with 2 different RTS drivers.
- the original driver was a black male
- the lady tried to give her free pass to another passenger (violation)
- the driver called her on it
- bus video/audio shows her swearing and threatening the driver after she got causght and scolded by him, that is what got her booted off
-she didnt have to stand in the rain, it was at the lineup downtown and she was under a huge bus shelter
- they werent her kids, she was babysitting. what's she doing out in a storm with someone else's kids?
- once he ordered her off the bus and she wouldnt leave, he called the cops who are stationed at Main/Clinton, they HAVE follow the drivers call
- the supervisor backed the drivers call once it was learned about her behavior
-she's lucky they gave her a ride home in a car (which ended up faster than if she was allowed to stay on the bus)

trying to scam RTS on a pass is fraud
Greece Guy

Rochester, NY

#8 Jun 20, 2014
The govnt just needs to start making ALL people pay to ride the bus. No more free cards to those on social services.

If someone wants a bus ride simple just pay in cash and you are all set.
you smell like dewdew

Buffalo, NY

#9 Jun 20, 2014
Still on my High Horse wrote:
I talked with 2 different RTS drivers.
- the original driver was a black male
- the lady tried to give her free pass to another passenger (violation)
- the driver called her on it
- bus video/audio shows her swearing and threatening the driver after she got causght and scolded by him, that is what got her booted off
-she didnt have to stand in the rain, it was at the lineup downtown and she was under a huge bus shelter
- they werent her kids, she was babysitting. what's she doing out in a storm with someone else's kids?
- once he ordered her off the bus and she wouldnt leave, he called the cops who are stationed at Main/Clinton, they HAVE follow the drivers call
- the supervisor backed the drivers call once it was learned about her behavior
-she's lucky they gave her a ride home in a car (which ended up faster than if she was allowed to stay on the bus)

trying to scam RTS on a pass is fraud
Thanks for the additional details. Black women(some) by nature become defensive and verbally
abusive. But the driver, black or white , should gave recognized the gesture being made........even with her mouth getting in the way....
rePIGpublican

Rochester, NY

#10 Jun 20, 2014
Greece Guy wrote:
The govnt just needs to start making ALL people pay to ride the bus. No more free cards to those on social services.
If someone wants a bus ride simple just pay in cash and you are all set.
Unfortunately, a lot of seniors depends on those cards as well as reduced fare. So it's not that easy.
rePIGpublican

Rochester, NY

#11 Jun 20, 2014
Disabled seniors, that is.
dew4794

Rochester, NY

#12 Jun 20, 2014
Dear Bus Driver: Rule number one. Don't upset a bear with cubs, FOR ANY GOOD REASON.
Commentor

Kinston, NC

#13 Jun 20, 2014
"That's it now you gett'n knocked out !"

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
haha prefers justin over amanda 2 hr perfect 2
Little league World Series 4 hr perfect 2
News Brittanee Drexel missing for six months (Oct '09) Sun Solved 117
rochester christian church ministries is a cult... (Oct '07) Sun Hon Rev Dickwadstein 139
Amanda Ciavarri and Justin Granite are engaged ... Sun perfect 57
Trump Spreads Claim that Clinton's Mentor was K... Sun perfect 11
haha changed to my username, why? Sun perfect 28

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages