the webster shooting, dawn

Posted in the Spencerport Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the news

Rochester, NY

#1 Apr 16, 2014
I am highly disturbed at the events we see taking place.
what this woman did was wrong.
however, she is clearly getting thrown under the bus. she is getting used as nothing more than a distraction from the real issues.
there is all this talk regarding gun control
there is all this talk regarding MORE punishments for people who help criminals get guns.
All this talk about dealing with the mentally ill.

The problem with all of this?

NONE of those things wouldve mattered, had the criminal been in jail like he was supposed to be.

All these new safe act laws and yet people are still getting shot right out front of my house each week.

The guy killed his grandmother, and was out on the streets. Not just any street, but the murderer was living it up in an amazing neighborhood.

Do you know how many murderers have been released from jail?

Yet the politicians and the media have the ignorance to scream for more laws regulating the LAW Abiding citizens.

lack of laws didnt cause this shooting, dawn getting guns didnt cause this shooting. Our system did.

This guy was in the system, he murdered his grandmother with a hammer, and the system let him out to live in a gorgeous house in a beautiful neighborhood.

should the girl be on trial? of course

should she be the main focus? not at all

the people who SHOULD be the main focus and the main trial are the judges and the prosecutors who allowed the monster out of his cage after he KILLED HIS GRANDMOTHER

for all you twitter freaks

hashtag PRIORITIES
Talk about it

Rochester, NY

#2 Apr 16, 2014
how come the neighbors didn't protest his existence ? They are responsible also., they knew what he did and was capable of doing. Plus, Dawn had a decision to not buy those guns for him. Maybe if she threw herself on the mercy of the caught, pleaded guilty she would get some sympathy. but no, she thought she was too cute to go to jail. okay! Her mother didn't want no paper trail in her name, so she sent her daughter. Let's be real, what type of parenting is this? She got caught in her lies. end of story
Zonked

Pittsford, NY

#5 Apr 16, 2014
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
to put people like this Asian chick in jail for the rest of her life.
Please be respectful. She is not a chick, she is an Asian-American woman. You people are so disrespectful to others. Your comment is degrading. You owe Dawn an apology.
the news

Rochester, NY

#6 Apr 16, 2014
Talk about it wrote:
how come the neighbors didn't protest his existence ? They are responsible also., they knew what he did and was capable of doing. Plus, Dawn had a decision to not buy those guns for him. Maybe if she threw herself on the mercy of the caught, pleaded guilty she would get some sympathy. but no, she thought she was too cute to go to jail. okay! Her mother didn't want no paper trail in her name, so she sent her daughter. Let's be real, what type of parenting is this? She got caught in her lies. end of story
In no way was i defending the girl, i was simply pointing out shes the scapegoat, the one getting thrown under the bus.

the neighbors being responsible is nonsense, they had no legal recourse. the original judge and prosecutor did however

while the girl is guilty, shes not the sole one to blame for this like they are implying
the news

Rochester, NY

#7 Apr 16, 2014
They should also charge the white judge who allowed a white guy who killed his mom with a hammer to get out of jail after only a sentence less then 10 years, as an accomplice to the murder of the 2 firemen.
i age with this

kill your grandmother you only get 10 years in jail?

theres no way that should be possible and the situation should absolutely get investigated at the minimum
GMAB

Rochester, NY

#8 Apr 16, 2014
Zonked wrote:
<quoted text>
Please be respectful. She is not a chick, she is an Asian-American woman. You people are so disrespectful to others. Your comment is degrading. You owe Dawn an apology.
Be respectful? Okay, Dawn is as dumb as a doorknob. She chose money over doing the right thing and now she will pay with her time in the pokie. Her mother is even dumber for allowing this to go down. Dawn is dumb. is that respectful enough for ya?

Since: Feb 14

Rochester, NY

#9 Apr 17, 2014
Talk about it wrote:
This violent murderer would have killed with or without Dawn. Do you really think Dawn is the only person who would have provided him with guns? Spengler did the shooting. He should have never been released from prison. The way he viciously killed his grandmother should have earned him a sentence of life in prison. By the way, maybe his neighbors didn't know he was being released out into the community. Anyway I look at it, the system failed.

Since: Feb 14

Rochester, NY

#10 Apr 17, 2014
the news wrote:
I am highly disturbed at the events we see taking place.
what this woman did was wrong.
however, she is clearly getting thrown under the bus. she is getting used as nothing more than a distraction from the real issues.
there is all this talk regarding gun control
there is all this talk regarding MORE punishments for people who help criminals get guns.
All this talk about dealing with the mentally ill.
The problem with all of this?
NONE of those things wouldve mattered, had the criminal been in jail like he was supposed to be.
All these new safe act laws and yet people are still getting shot right out front of my house each week.
The guy killed his grandmother, and was out on the streets. Not just any street, but the murderer was living it up in an amazing neighborhood.
Yet the politicians and the media have the ignorance to scream for more laws regulating the LAW Abiding citizens.
lack of laws didnt cause this shooting, dawn getting guns didnt cause this shooting. Our system did.
This guy was in the system, he murdered his grandmother with a hammer, and the system let him out to live in a gorgeous house in a beautiful neighborhood.
should the girl be on trial? of course
should she be the main focus? not at all
the people who SHOULD be the main focus and the main trial are the judges and the prosecutors who allowed the monster out of his cage after he KILLED HIS GRANDMOTHER
for all you twitter freaks
hashtag PRIORITIES
Well said!
GMAB

Rochester, NY

#11 Apr 17, 2014
just like Shawcross was unleashed after his sexual deviance. Why no outrage on that. Oh, I get it. his last victims were prostitutes, no one cares about those woman.

The system screws up everyday. If Dawn had no bought those guns for him, she would not be in jail. it is simple.
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#12 Apr 17, 2014
They should also charge the white judge who allowed a white guy who killed his mom with a hammer to get out of jail after only a sentence less then 10 years, as an accomplice to the murder of the 2 firemen.
It wasn't the, as you say, "white judge" that let him out Rhonda, it was the parole board. The last time I checked the board was made up of 1/3+ blacks. I hope you enjoyed making a fool out of yourself by race baiting again, but you have failed once again. Keep up the good work zippy, you are showing everyone on this site what a race baiting liar and trouble making troll you really are. Now be a good racist loon and craw back under your rock you call home. BTW: Have a nice day.
No Nguyen Situation

Rochester, NY

#13 Apr 17, 2014
the news wrote:

Amazing neighborhood? Have you ever been there? It's just a road on a spit or peninsula of land with old converted summer homes and cottages. it's not some luxurious Pittsford housing tract, or blocks of streets around Park Ave.
Many of the homes near there are sort of run down and need improvement, including the Spanglers house.

Also, he wasnt assigned to live in a "gorgeous" home for parole. It was where his mom and sister lived, next to where the murder happened.

Hmm, quite a few murderers and those who commit manslaughter are released after they serve their time or are paroled before the end of their term. Not everyone gets a life sentence with no possibility of parole.
JakeBraker

Penfield, NY

#14 Apr 17, 2014
Instead of going after legal gun owners like Obama and Cuomo are doing they should make stiffer sentences for the laws that were already on the books to put people like this Asian chick in jail for the rest of her life.
They should also make laws that hold the parent responsible if they legally own a gun and allow their retarded child to have access to it.
LMAO at the asain comment. That the smartest thing I see your type here, I bet if it was a black man that did it he would get 10 to life that's what she should get., maybe she can meet eric smith and borrow his glasses haha my ninja
JakeBraker

Penfield, NY

#15 Apr 17, 2014
wait is she really asain?
Kurt

Pittsford, NY

#16 Apr 17, 2014
JakeBraker wrote:
wait is she really asain?
Ah, yeah... we fought a was against them. Definitely a dog eater.
No Nguyen Situation

Rochester, NY

#17 Apr 17, 2014
Kurt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, yeah... we fought a was against them. Definitely a dog eater.
How do you not know if her dad's family wasnt members of the South Vietnamese Army of the Republic of Viet Nam or Hmong?

Also dog has been eaten historically in pre-Columbian Mexico, Switzerland, old useless sleddogs in the Arctic circle of Alaska, Canada and Greenland, France has chien, and parts of Africa.
Kurt

Pittsford, NY

#21 Apr 18, 2014
She can't complain about a few year in stir. In her home country, they put a pistol in the side of your head and squeeze off a shot. U.S. must seem pretty tame to her.
No Nguyen Situation

Rochester, NY

#22 Apr 18, 2014
Home country? She was born in the USA and has never been to Vietnam in her life.

nice of you to stereotype Kook Klutz Kurt

Since: Sep 13

Rochester, NY

#23 Apr 20, 2014
Zonked wrote:
<quoted text>
Apology??? To that money hungry cheap whore??? Who in their right mind would buy guns for a known murderer??? Then she starts sneaking around with her best friends boyfriend and bragging about their secret "sexcapades" on FB? CLEARLY, SHE IS A DISH RAG. she needs to be in jail for longer than 4 yrs.
nina

Pittsford, NY

#25 Apr 22, 2014
Talk about it wrote:
Sounds to m e like the mom would let her daughter take the fall for her.
The mom is a real piece of work...maybe a third grade education.
I used to live down there many years ago.
I wonder why Spangler's sister or mom never warned them?
I'm sure they knew he was weird - made them uncomfortable - but they never thought he's do anything like this!

ps - the courthouse footage shows a girl loving the attention!
nina

Pittsford, NY

#26 Apr 22, 2014
No Nguyen Situation wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing neighborhood? Have you ever been there? It's just a road on a spit or peninsula of land with old converted summer homes and cottages. it's not some luxurious Pittsford housing tract, or blocks of streets around Park Ave.
Many of the homes near there are sort of run down and need improvement, including the Spanglers house.
Also, he wasnt assigned to live in a "gorgeous" home for parole. It was where his mom and sister lived, next to where the murder happened.
Hmm, quite a few murderers and those who commit manslaughter are released after they serve their time or are paroled before the end of their term. Not everyone gets a life sentence with no possibility of parole.
Clearly you are a lover of the city\suburbs. I lived down there on the Bay for a couple of years and loved it. Some of us are very happy living in a little cottage or older home, that may need a little work. I could see the lake from my living room & the bay from my bedroom. You can have Park Avenue and Pittsford with the most snooty, stuck-up people on the planet!!! It's beautiful down there. Park Avenue is a nice place to visit but too close to city for me with so many murders daily. I worked in Pittsford - home of the snobby! No thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messages to Bob Lonsberry (phase 2) (Mar '12) 23 min StayFrosty 468
News Rochester pair charged with possessing stolen p... 36 min Wondering 2
News LONSBERRY: Time To Move The Douglass Statue 37 min BloodyMegynKelly 12
Remembering Officer Daryl Pierson 53 min punks in blue 1
White Parolee Arrested for selling drugs 2 hr Abcd 15
Wease picks his fights 2 hr Slammnerj 105
News Rachel Dolezal Resigns From NAACP Post With Que... 8 hr T-BOS 59
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages