City Cuts Ribbon on Housing for the Homeless

Posted in the Spencerport Forum

nickbo13

Rochester, NY

#1 May 1, 2013
http://rochester.ynn.com/content/all_news/661...

Rochester's formerly-homeless??

I'm sure many of them came from the suburbs, like some white suburban crack or meth heads that can into the city to be closer to free stuff and hand outs.

It should be called Monroe County's Homeless, and the county should be pitching in instead of the city always having to pay and support the white suburban trash and give them free concerts in the park.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 May 2, 2013
nickbo13 wrote:
http://rochester.ynn.com/conte nt/all_news/661432/city-cuts-r ibbon-on-housing-for-the-homel ess/
Rochester's formerly-homeless??
I'm sure many of them came from the suburbs, like some white suburban crack or meth heads that can into the city to be closer to free stuff and hand outs.
It should be called Monroe County's Homeless, and the county should be pitching in instead of the city always having to pay and support the white suburban trash and give them free concerts in the park.
You asked on another thread why you (Rhonda) got banned and said that you always follows the rules,well here is a great example of why.You try to cause trouble by starting your posts with "white" this or white "that".Then you have to say "white suburban trash" just to racebaite.I told you before that most of the other posters were getting fed up with your racist rants but you just couldn't help yourself and kept it up until you got booted. Now I'm sure you or one of your "crew" will come back with some slurs or say that the "whites"always do it.You would be correct and they get kicked off also so don't try to play the "card" Zippy. Better keep looking for some more new names to post under because I'm sure that if you keep up your racism using this one you will get the boot again. Are you looking to set a record by being the poster that was banned the most,what is it now,something like 4-5? Keep up the good work. Just trying to be helpful,PP911.
nickbo13

Rochester, NY

#4 May 2, 2013
White this or white that are not racial slurs.

And if you whites can use the word "innercity" that is a racial slur cause there is no such thing as an innercity in rochester, then there shouldn't be a problem with calling a piece of trash that lives in the burbs a suburban piece of trash.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#7 May 2, 2013
Obama is in government assisted housing ...
nickbo13

Rochester, NY

#10 May 2, 2013
FTW wrote:
<quoted text>If that is true than every post that starts with black this and black that is in no way racist. Stop being so ignorant.
Inner city is not at all racist in and of itself.Plus, Rochester does have an inner city you dolt. All cities do. It is a reference to the center portions of a metropolitan area. Explain how Rochester does not have an "inner city" area.
First you say "white this or white that" is a slur, and now you call it racist???
So is it not a "slur" anymore??

And it is racist to call any part of our city the "inner-city".
Where is this "metropolitan area" you talk about? Tell us where it is and tell us where the "outer city" is??
nickbo13

Rochester, NY

#12 May 3, 2013
FTW wrote:
What the hell Rhonda. This is what I'm talking about. This is the crap that probably got you kicked off. You play these idiotic spin doctor games that have no end. First off, you said white this white that are racial slur. A slur against one race is a racial slur. A racial slur is a racist statement.
well i dont make slurs.
i just call it what it is.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#14 May 3, 2013
Rhonda,
You're showing your racist side again.
Kat

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#15 May 3, 2013
I LOVE that you want to BE Nick, that you finally showed that you to be ONE with Nick, that you want Nick's BABY.
AWESOME.
you're actually using his moniker as your OWN name.
classic.

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#16 May 3, 2013
Ha Ha wrote:
Obama is in government assisted housing ...
So now the White House is government housing ????

..........UnbeLIEvable!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#17 May 3, 2013
CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
So now the White House is government housing ????
..........UnbeLIEvable!
Who owns the White House CC? Oh,that would be the taxpayers right? Just so you know the goverment is is the taxpayers,IE: the White House is goverment housing.You are "unbelievable" ZIPPY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rochester man charged with murder 14 min stevie social worker 2
White Man Can't Kiss Black Girls In Public 33 min Willy Pete 20
Double Dipper Uncle Reggie has a new patronage ... 44 min rochmetro 2
N.Y. Radio Hosts Fired for Transphobic Rant Are... 46 min Annaleigh 7
Homeless Advocates Arrested 49 min Willy Pete 7
Whites go on rampage for Fried Chicken 55 min Willy Pete 2
Is Ha Ha mean? 1 hr Chester 23
•••
•••
Spencerport Dating